Seth Andrews' Letter Fan Video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Seth Andrews' Letter Fan Video
(04-07-2016 10:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 10:03 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Same here. My ATF now is the one he just did with the GAM cast.

His recent podcast with Tracie Harris got me right in the feels. It wasn't even the topic of the podcast that got to me...it was a very personal topic that was sort of stumbled into. I had to go back and listen to that one again.

It's funny to listen to him on other podcasts like Cognitive Dissonance...he is less his TTA persona and can hold his own with the crude and crazy antics of Tom and Cecil. He is more the radio DJ on the TTA podcast...if that makes sense.

I totally know what you mean. I liked the GAM cast one I think because it was fun to see the guys not swear or for Eli not to say something disgusting.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
04-07-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Seth Andrews' Letter Fan Video
Oh neat, I was thinking of polls once and a lot of the replies were "What podcast?" on having listened to it. My favorite at the moment is still probably "Harry Potter is of the Devil", just because it hits right in the nostalgia. (And listening to GAM right now and rueing that someone already had my idea for a podcast.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post