Seth in DC?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Seth in DC?
Hey all,

On last night's podcast, Seth made a passing reference to a upcoming appearance/speaking engagement in DC - but I don't see anything for it in the obvious places on this site, so does anyone know where I can get the details of that trip? I live in DC and schedule is preventing me from getting up to Philly for his trip there this weekend.. Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Seth in DC?
(11-09-2013 11:18 AM)UnholyWarrior Wrote:  Hey all,

On last night's podcast, Seth made a passing reference to a upcoming appearance/speaking engagement in DC - but I don't see anything for it in the obvious places on this site, so does anyone know where I can get the details of that trip? I live in DC and schedule is preventing me from getting up to Philly for his trip there this weekend.. Thanks in advance!

Nope. But howdy neighbor. Revenant lives in Frederick, TartarusSauce lives in Bethesda and Girly lives in Adelphi near College Park. I'd like to go see him speak if you find any info.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-09-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Seth in DC?
Friday night 27 Sep 1900-2100 @ American University. ... Guess I'll try to stay sober long enough to make it. Now how to convince Manly to drive me. Consider Guess I could walk the mile from the Tenleytown Metro. ... Nah, fuck that.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.