Seth's FB Post

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Seth's FB Post
(26-11-2013 01:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Either it's someone else, or Seth misinterpreted forum information passed to him.
...or Seth intentionally changed the details to keep his identity private.

^^Yea - that.^^

I hope A2 will be ok also - if he keeps busy, time will fly by. 2 years only seems like a long time but, it will go fast if he replaces his social time here with social time in real life.

This place will be around when he's 18 but by that time, he will probably have so many better things to do than hang out on an internet forum.

The forum has a life also - if at 18 he pops in to just say, "Hi!" there might not be anyone around who interacted with him. People come and go here all the time. With the exception of Stark, BnW, Deep, LadyJ, and Girly, none of the people I started out with, hang here anymore.

I know A2 will be ok - he's got a lot going for him. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
26-11-2013, 04:17 PM
(26-11-2013 04:05 PM)kim Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 01:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Either it's someone else, or Seth misinterpreted forum information passed to him.

^^Yea - that.^^

I hope A2 will be ok also - if he keeps busy, time will fly by. 2 years only seems like a long time but, it will go fast if he replaces his social time here with social time in real life.

This place will be around when he's 18 but by that time, he will probably have so many better things to do than hang out on an internet forum.

The forum has a life also - if at 18 he pops in to just say, "Hi!" there might not be anyone around who interacted with him. People come and go here all the time. With the exception of Stark, BnW, Deep, LadyJ, and Girly, none of the people I started out with, hang here anymore.

Weeping well now I feel like a loser because I'm spending a lot of time here.

Thanks a lot, Kim. Dodgy

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
26-11-2013, 04:20 PM
(26-11-2013 04:17 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 04:05 PM)kim Wrote:  ^^Yea - that.^^

Weeping well now I feel like a loser because I'm spending a lot of time here.

Thanks a lot, Kim. Dodgy

That's our Kimmy...always building morale. Tongue

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
26-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Very nice post by Seth, really sucks that is most probably gonna fall on deaf ears.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
26-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Wow, that story just broke my heart. It's sad that the mother is forcing the child to not see his father. If one of my moms didn't let me see who my father was, I would be deeply angry at the situation.

So, this is what Atothetheist has to go through? There aren't even words to describe my anger towards that woman he calls "mom."

Also, I am sure that Atothetheist would be very humbled, and very happy that all of these people were on his side, I just hope I get to meet him in two years time.Weeping
[+] 6 users Like Boysurroundedbymoms's post
26-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Unless he's locked in a room with no internet access, I'm sure he will be around, even if just as a guest.

Up next: A2s 'mom' burns his books.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
26-11-2013, 04:42 PM
If it is given in the divorce child support agreement, bribing her son can cause her to lose her son if the father brings it up in court.
Hang Strong A2.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
26-11-2013, 04:52 PM
His mother just gave religious beliefs another black eye.

These are the kind of tactics that cults use on their followers. They strong-arm people to follow whatever it is they want to teach them, and destroy a mind's ability to think for itself.

This mother is not being a mother at all. She appears to be a control freak who was taught to be that way by the beliefs that she herself was probably force-fed.

And now ... the cycle will continue, and another brilliant mind will be stymied.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
26-11-2013, 05:54 PM
(26-11-2013 01:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That's not A2's situation.
Either it's someone else, or Seth misinterpreted forum information passed to him.

Some of her posts indicated that she intended to contact Seth directly. Perhaps he is working from more up to date information than we are?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
26-11-2013, 05:59 PM
(26-11-2013 05:54 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(26-11-2013 01:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  That's not A2's situation.
Either it's someone else, or Seth misinterpreted forum information passed to him.

Some of her posts indicated that she intended to contact Seth directly. Perhaps he is working from more up to date information than we are?

No.

Unless he didn't tell me today, which seems unlikely. I told him about the situation.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]