Seth's Video Debunked! Seth gets Owned!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2011, 11:53 AM

Seth's Video Debunked! Seth gets Owned!
Seth’s Noah video Debunked!!!

Seth finally gets owned (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUC_kVgdW...re=related

From this guy…..

PP’s Channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ppsimmons#p/...buQwdsDRc8

Which I find downright comical for 2 reasons:
1. His constant ‘watermark’ for not using his video without permission (but did not bat an eye at using Seth’s) throughout all his other videos.
2. The fact he has disable ALL comments on ALL his videos. Talk about refusing to hear an opposing POV!

Enjoy Seth’s Demise!
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2011, 12:13 PM
RE: Seth's Video Debunked! Seth gets Owned!
I say my evidence is scientific because it is scientific because I said it was scientific. The science of this is science and by science I will use science and to hell with your heathen science because it ain't real science and you can't say that my science is less than your science. This guy is an inadvertent troll. And by that I mean that his ignorance and close-mindedness causes him to appear to be a troll when he is nothing more than an idiot that uses big words and rhetorical questions.

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2011, 12:56 PM
WOW.
this ppsimmons fellow has made my to kill list due to his abundance of stupidity.
I can't even finish this video as four minutes in and he has yet to provide anything even remotely resembling intelligent thought.
A persin who thinks that this "debunks" or "Owns" Seth's video is obviously lacking in the general brain region of their body. Oh did I say that out loud? Still don't understand? Okay let me bring it down a couple levels.
I you think that this video makes sense than you're an idiot. End of story.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
24-10-2011, 01:20 PM
1:25 in video -> Random order of fossils.

He has just demonstrated he's too retarded to google this stuff. The fossils are not random, not at all. Actually, the fact they aren't random is evidence not of the flood, but of evolution. We would expect the occasional poodle in the precambrian if the flood occured, after all, some unlucky people wouldn't be able to flee or wouldn't have the chance, so they would be buried alongside the trilobites - But we don't see that!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
24-10-2011, 01:23 PM
....and he is such a coward that all comments to his page must be "approved" first.

Perhaps I will send him an official invitation to our little forum here, not that he'd have the balls to accept.

Just visiting.

-SR
24-10-2011, 02:09 PM
All of his "scientific" evidence is bunk, not only his fossil assumption.

Evolve
24-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Got to 1:03. Somehow. Will now go barf.
24-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I beat Gawdzilla by a whopping thirty seconds. The people in charge of that video are absolute morons. The type that will be responsible for holding the world back in categories such as Peace, prosperity, equality, science, education, health care... etc.. but will be at the forefront of such atrocities as misogyny, racism, mental and physical abuse, inequality, the overall dumbing down of the world... etc...
I don't get how people can confidently believe in something so completely irrational, except for maybe the idea that everything is beyond us. But I really can't understand the idea that we will reject all factual knowledge in favor of irrational belief. That is willful ignorance, something I can't understand and cannot tolerate. But then you take these people who if you took a gander at their youtube page you will find, exceptionally cocky, and downright rude comments posted by them on their own page. These people are worse than willfully ignorant, they think they are right and instead of ignoring facts they outright don't believe them and call everyone who does fools. I don't know what that is called, but it's so much worse than willful ignorance it deserves jail time. That's the kind of thing that given enough ears to listen, will get someone killed someday.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-10-2011, 07:30 PM
I know that we are all generally against genocide as a rule of thumb but does no-one ever think when they see retards like this spinning their crap in a more elaborate fashion than Joseph Goebbels, poisoning the minds of the intellectually vulnerable and dragging humanity back to the dark ages that maybe, just maybe, some sort of cull is in order?

For the record I reached 1:32 when he was talking about all the scientific evidence put forward by creationists when I gave up and wrote the guy off as chronically thick and mentally incompetent!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-10-2011, 07:45 AM

(24-10-2011 07:30 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I know that we are all generally against genocide as a rule of thumb but does no-one ever think when they see retards like this spinning their crap in a more elaborate fashion than Joseph Goebbels, poisoning the minds of the intellectually vulnerable and dragging humanity back to the dark ages that maybe, just maybe, some sort of cull is in order?

For the record I reached 1:32 when he was talking about all the scientific evidence put forward by creationists when I gave up and wrote the guy off as chronically thick and mentally incompetent!

I've seen this argument again and again in various forms...the "God created everything so he can do with it as he wishes", which is pure madness. The only reason to WANT to worship such a being is simply to stay out of his crosshairs!

I cant help but laugh at the irony that he blatantly lifted Seth's video to make a point, but all his other videos have this big and bold watermark threatening of is illegal usage. What, is he like god and above using methods that he finds distasteful?

Textbook Hypocrite!

Glad you all enjoyed the supposed Seth Ownage! Sadly there are those brainwashed who will watch it and high five each other.

DID you notice, however, he did not even touch the ONE window and the Heaping TONS of fecal matter...............kinda hard to escape that one.

Denicio
Quote this message in a reply