Seth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Seth
The only page I found on facebook for TTA seems to not be active at all.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 03:35 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Thi...2201620116 This page? he posts updates on what he does pretty often, in fact the last post was 2 hours ago. No he doesn't always talk in the forum that exists there, but he does look at the chatroom at this site while doing podcasts.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
01-05-2012, 04:19 PM
I like the new video ... it's about Seth and the TTA site:

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-05-2012, 04:52 PM
I'm sure many of the replies are quite accurate (he's just really busy!). Just thought I'd add something I've discovered from other forums I'm on (and some I run): the owners, for some reason, almost always lurk or just "forget" about the site!

One site I run, I started because the old owner closed his down (with his permission of course--he was just really busy with work). when I was on his site, I'd be on daily, reply and post multiple times a day, as soon as I started it? I had members ask "hey, is [me] still around? haven't seen him for a long time!" I'd reply "yes, I'm still here!" few months later, I'd end up replying "yes, I'm still here" and that's the extent of my posing! Another site that the owner was always active, now I don't think I've seen him around for ages. It's like owners of boards get burned out within a week or so. But for him, he is probably just really busy doing other things.