Seven-Kill Sniper (COD)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: Seven-Kill Sniper (COD)
I wonder if this Thread is the reason my Rep went down by one point. A few minutes ago it was at 10..

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 05:50 AM
(10-01-2013 02:50 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  The description of the Casual Coffee House is "Casual chat. Talk about anything here. Have fun!"

So if this Thread is in the wrong spot, you don't have to be a dick.
When I find random crap like this, the first place I go to is the Casual Coffee House.
Well it shouldn't be the first place you go.
Just scroll down the list of forums, if one suits the topic more (in this case video games) then common sense dictates to put it in that one as that part of the forum is used by those that value video games and so is more likely to get a desired reaction.
The Coffee House is used by everyone, and not everyone here shares the same level of interest in video games as those that post in the video game section.

I'm not being a dick, if anything I am trying to help you by directing you to a more appropriate part of the forum so your thread simply wont get 2 or 3 posts and just be forgotten in the ocean of other threads that receive the same treatment. So I would say "your welcome" but you'll likely just spit at my manners as some form of "dickish" move.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
10-01-2013, 05:56 AM
(10-01-2013 05:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 02:50 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  The description of the Casual Coffee House is "Casual chat. Talk about anything here. Have fun!"

So if this Thread is in the wrong spot, you don't have to be a dick.
When I find random crap like this, the first place I go to is the Casual Coffee House.
Well it shouldn't be the first place you go.
Just scroll down the list of forums, if one suits the topic more (in this case video games) then common sense dictates to put it in that one as that part of the forum is used by those that value video games and so is more likely to get a desired reaction.
The Coffee House is used by everyone, and not everyone here shares the same level of interest in video games as those that post in the video game section.

I'm not being a dick, if anything I am trying to help you by directing you to a more appropriate part of the forum so your thread simply wont get 2 or 3 posts and just be forgotten in the ocean of other threads that receive the same treatment. So I would say "your welcome" but you'll likely just spit at my manners as some form of "dickish" move.

No not really, there are always better ways to respond to just about everything.
I know when someone is being a dick because I can be a dick in the most dickish ways anyone can be a dick. You trying to justify that you're just "trying to help" is just another form of spaghetti-done sloppy dick stuck to a wall.

—Jeremy LaBorde
10-01-2013, 06:01 AM
(10-01-2013 05:56 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 05:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well it shouldn't be the first place you go.

No not really, there are always better ways to respond to just about everything.
I know when someone is being a dick because I can be a dick in the most dickish ways anyone can be a dick. You trying to justify that you're just "trying to help" is just another form of spaghetti-done sloppy dick stuck to a wall.
w/e, at least I can post threads in the right section. Drinking Beverage

10-01-2013, 06:04 AM
(10-01-2013 06:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  w/e, at least I can post threads in the right section. Drinking Beverage

Niiiice ~~ +2 points

—Jeremy LaBorde
10-01-2013, 06:26 AM
(10-01-2013 04:50 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  I am a Gemini, so I generally and naturally have two differing personalities (Evil and Good - Nice and Mean - Cheerful and Irritable). I may seem like I'm as nice as can be some days, and then others I am not taking anyones "BS".

That's not Gemini, that's schizophrenia!

I watched the vid just to find out what COD stood for. I'm no wiser.

Cash On Delivery?

10-01-2013, 06:31 AM
(10-01-2013 06:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 04:50 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  I am a Gemini, so I generally and naturally have two differing personalities (Evil and Good - Nice and Mean - Cheerful and Irritable). I may seem like I'm as nice as can be some days, and then others I am not taking anyones "BS".

That's not Gemini, that's schizophrenia!

Cash On Delivery?
COD stands for Call of Duty, a popular game designed for the sole purpose of money grabbing but it's alright because it's an awesome game anyway.

10-01-2013, 06:41 AM
(10-01-2013 06:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 06:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  That's not Gemini, that's schizophrenia!

Cash On Delivery?
COD stands for Call of Duty, a popular game designed for the sole purpose of money grabbing but it's alright because it's an awesome game anyway.

What is money grabbing? lol

Was that what they originally made it for?

—Jeremy LaBorde
10-01-2013, 06:47 AM
(10-01-2013 06:41 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 06:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  COD stands for Call of Duty, a popular game designed for the sole purpose of money grabbing but it's alright because it's an awesome game anyway.

What is money grabbing? lol

In the sense that a new one is made every year, they're all the same shit with just different skins and a few things added or removed.
Map packs are a HUGE fucking money grab.

No substance, no development of games, the multiplayer is ALWAYS broken with no willingness from the developers to fix it etc...

Think like this, CoD goes for quantity rather then quality.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-01-2013, 06:57 AM
(10-01-2013 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 06:41 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  What is money grabbing? lol

In the sense that a new one is made every year, they're all the same shit with just different skins and a few things added or removed.
Map packs are a HUGE fucking money grab.

No substance, no development of games, the multiplayer is ALWAYS broken with no willingness from the developers to fix it etc...

Think like this, CoD goes for quantity rather then quality.

Ooooh I c

Although, I am not displeased with their quality so far... even if that is the case.

—Jeremy LaBorde