Hell ye...
o.p.post Unsure

Fuck! Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Sex
(03-05-2017 11:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 09:29 AM)Heterogenic Wrote:  Heterogenics is the design, your straight parents intended for you to be straight, only recently has society begun allowing sexually disabled people to procreate with no regard for the children

You say heterogenics is the design and then mention "your straight parents intended..." Heterogenic means having different gene constitutions and has nothing to do with what your parents "intend." Your parents could "intend" for you to be a flamenco dancing unicorn, that doesn't mean it's going to happen Wink

They also have no idea if any set of parents are "straight", or "bi" or any other combination who decided to make a kid.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-05-2017, 11:38 AM
(03-05-2017 11:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 09:29 AM)Heterogenic Wrote:  Heterogenics is the design, your straight parents intended for you to be straight, only recently has society begun allowing sexually disabled people to procreate with no regard for the children

You say heterogenics is the design and then mention "your straight parents intended..." Heterogenic means having different gene constitutions and has nothing to do with what your parents "intend." Your parents could "intend" for you to be a flamenco dancing unicorn, that doesn't mean it's going to happen Wink

If parents always got what they intended we'd have a lot more astronauts, presidents, doctors, and men wouldn't we? Wink

What happens if the parents disagree on what they intend? Like parent A wants a gay child, but parent B wants a straight child- is that how bisexuals/pansexuals are made? Hobo
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
03-05-2017, 12:27 PM
[Image: twilight_sparkle__the_princess_of_flamen...5vuraq.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
03-05-2017, 12:33 PM
(03-05-2017 12:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: twilight_sparkle__the_princess_of_flamen...5vuraq.gif]

I want to "get" this, but I don't. Undecided

Is it something you'd have to have watched the cartoon to get, or am I missing something simple? Laugh out load
03-05-2017, 12:38 PM
(03-05-2017 12:33 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 12:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: twilight_sparkle__the_princess_of_flamen...5vuraq.gif]

I want to "get" this, but I don't. Undecided

Is it something you'd have to have watched the cartoon to get, or am I missing something simple? Laugh out load

I think it's the a flamenco dancing unicorn that jennybee mentioned in post #100

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
03-05-2017, 12:40 PM
(03-05-2017 12:38 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 12:33 PM)Emma Wrote:  I want to "get" this, but I don't. Undecided

I think it's the a flamenco dancing unicorn that jennybee mentioned in post #100

HA, you're right! How did I miss this? And I had already liked that post, too.

Ugh, how quickly I forget... It's a real problem I have. Laugh out load
03-05-2017, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 01:25 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(03-05-2017 11:38 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 11:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You say heterogenics is the design and then mention "your straight parents intended..." Heterogenic means having different gene constitutions and has nothing to do with what your parents "intend." Your parents could "intend" for you to be a flamenco dancing unicorn, that doesn't mean it's going to happen Wink

If parents always got what they intended we'd have a lot more astronauts, presidents, doctors, and men wouldn't we? Wink

What happens if the parents disagree on what they intend? Like parent A wants a gay child, but parent B wants a straight child- is that how bisexuals/pansexuals are made? Hobo

That reminds me of the Jewish fetus question : When is a Jewish fetus considered viable ?
When it graduates from medical school. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-05-2017, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 02:24 PM by kim.)
Hmm... so, as for the OP: Wow. Just. Wow.
And I couldn't even get past the first two paragraphs.
I guess someone didn't pay attention in biology and anatomy class.
Or maybe just has a bone to pick. Wink

What an ignorant fuck. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Chromosomes are the most fundamental genetic difference and the root of all heterogenics