Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: Sex
Did that imply that women are supposed to have an orgasm every time during sex because of positioning of the clitoris?

Is this true or just an unfounded rumor?

-Jeanne

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jeanne's post
01-05-2017, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 06:08 AM by Vera.)
All you brave souls, who took the time to read this bilge, I salute you.

Organic Chemist, thank you for helping me save five minutes of my precious time and about a billion brain cells.

And you, heterodegenerate idiot, why don't you go and try *having* some sex instead of waxing prostatic here?

Where do all these creeps crawl out of? Facepalm

ETA: The one bad thing about the internet is, before we (at least I) really had no idea just how much semi-human scum there is out there, polluting an otherwise wonderful world.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 8 users Like Vera's post
01-05-2017, 07:31 AM
(01-05-2017 04:34 AM)Heterogenic Wrote:  Sex

The vagina evolved to work as a trapdoor/clitoral displacement system during sexual penetration using the clitoral bulbs located on either side of the vaginal opening and connected directly to the clitoris, the clitoral bulbs fill with blood during arrousal causing the vaginal entrance to tighten which is the female equivelant to an erection and allows clitoral mechanics during sex, combined with the labia being tugged into the opening which pulls the hood down causing indirect stimulation of the clitoris

Your post turned me into a lesbian. Tongue Wink
[+] 12 users Like jennybee's post
01-05-2017, 07:34 AM
Yeah Vera.

Any son of a bitch that spends that much time talking about getting laid, doesn't have time for anything but a quick handjob once a month....

Rolleyes

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-05-2017, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 07:40 AM by jennybee.)
(01-05-2017 06:00 AM)Jeanne Wrote:  Did that imply that women are supposed to have an orgasm every time during sex because of positioning of the clitoris?

-Jeanne

Orgasms aren't just physical, for many, there's a mental component to them as well.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
01-05-2017, 07:47 AM
(01-05-2017 07:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 04:34 AM)Heterogenic Wrote:  Sex

The vagina evolved to work as a trapdoor/clitoral displacement system during sexual penetration using the clitoral bulbs located on either side of the vaginal opening and connected directly to the clitoris, the clitoral bulbs fill with blood during arrousal causing the vaginal entrance to tighten which is the female equivelant to an erection and allows clitoral mechanics during sex, combined with the labia being tugged into the opening which pulls the hood down causing indirect stimulation of the clitoris

Your post turned me into a lesbian. Tongue Wink

Me too Blush

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
01-05-2017, 08:14 AM
What the actual fuck is that mess? Did anyone actually read all of it? Because I couldn't subject myself to more than a few sentences. Holy hell what a cluster-jam. Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
01-05-2017, 08:17 AM
TL;DR

I'll trust the others that posted here that you are a dick. I trust their judgment.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
01-05-2017, 08:21 AM
(01-05-2017 08:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  What the actual fuck is that mess? Did anyone actually read all of it? Because I couldn't subject myself to more than a few sentences. Holy hell what a cluster-jam. Laugh out load

I stopped at "The vagina evolved to work as a trap door..." mainly because I couldn't stop thinking of Houdini after I read it Laugh out load Then I skimmed the rest while I finished my latte. This was my morning cereal box. Also, FYI, Barbara's Puffins Cereal has 5g of sugar. Hobo
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
01-05-2017, 08:22 AM
(01-05-2017 07:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 06:00 AM)Jeanne Wrote:  Did that imply that women are supposed to have an orgasm every time during sex because of positioning of the clitoris?

-Jeanne

Orgasms aren't just physical, for many, there's a mental component to them as well.

This is absolutely true. And for women it's a much bigger issue. As someone who has been on estrogen for a couple years now, vs. my prior life of testosterone, I can tell you that there is a world of difference and mental state is a much larger part of the picture now.

You can be hitting all of the right spots, so to speak, and not reach an orgasm because something minor is distracting you or you're not in the right frame of mind.

That really was never true for me on T. Hitting the right spots often brings a guy into the right frame of mind for orgasm. Not always, but it was always way easier.

Still, I'd much rather have a woman's orgasm any day. Holy cow. Shocking

Anyway, that's as much as I'll say on that subject. Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post