Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Sex
I'm not sure as to how one of the moderators approved this vile, blatantly homophobic posting? I thought ALL first-time posts were vetted to ensure their appropriateness, and the intent of new members. This sort of stuff is simply beyond the pale, and definitely not worthy of any reputable site.

(I've reported it at the time of this comment.)

No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
01-05-2017, 10:50 AM
(01-05-2017 10:47 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm not sure as to how one of the moderators approved this vile, blatantly homophobic posting? I thought ALL first-time posts were vetted to ensure their appropriateness, and the intent of new members. This sort of stuff is simply beyond the pale, and definitely not worthy of any reputable site.

No

Mods here don't generally disapprove posts for being disgusting. That's how it should be in my mind.

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-05-2017, 11:33 AM
(01-05-2017 10:47 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm not sure as to how one of the moderators approved this vile, blatantly homophobic posting? I thought ALL first-time posts were vetted to ensure their appropriateness, and the intent of new members. This sort of stuff is simply beyond the pale, and definitely not worthy of any reputable site.

No

Most of the readers here are guests.
It's a good thing they get to see how easily and completely the nonsense pooped out by these fools is refuted.

TTA is on the "nutcase-a-week" plan.
Last week's didn't show up, so this week we sort of got a two-for-one. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-05-2017, 11:37 AM
(01-05-2017 11:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Last week's didn't show up, so this week we sort of got a two-for-one. Tongue

As in two sharing one brain cell Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
01-05-2017, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 12:42 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Quote:Our DNA ultimately converts plant photosynthesis into electricity in our bodies, this can be scaled up to create unconscious DNA power plants fueled by organic material

Actually, this is PRECISELY and absolutely wrong, and "backwards".
Photosynthesis PRODUCES oxygen as it takes up energy. The Krebs Cycle (which is what powers mammalian cell ATP production), USES up oxygen, (which is why we must breathe). DNA has no consciousness, nor unconsciousness.

Quote:Radiation causes DNA inflation over time,

Nope. There is NOT ONE science text in the world that says that. Radiation actually degrades DNA, and DNA IS NEVER EVER seen to "inflate". Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Quote:heterosis gives the DNA a refresh by reducing excess inflation which increases cellular density allowing better functionality of all tissues and cell types

Total bullshit. You made that crap up. Cell "density change" is never observed under these circumstances.

Quote:The mind and body works like a circuit of energy suction cups made of light particles slingshotting through and ricocheting off space-curving mass particles towards what is likely the most dense part of the brain, the mind may itself be a condensation of vacuum-entangled particles

Nope. We know a lot about brains and brain function, and that crap is never observed. There is no "most dense part of the brain". We know all it's structures, and many of their functions. The functions are well described by Neuro-science, and NO neuro-scientist in the world talks about this crap. There is no "mind". Brains are 100 % physical systems. Particles may be "entangled" in Quantum Mechanics, but is most certainly NOT by "vacuum".

You get the Fake-Charlatan-of-the-Week Award ?

Did you forget your pills today ?
Does the nurse know where you are ?
Are you in a locked unit ?
Do you get to have visitors yet ?
If so, ask one to bring you a book or two.

Have you thought about applying to the Trump Administration. They may have a job for you. Laugh out load Maybe even a cabinet position ? Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-05-2017, 01:02 PM
(01-05-2017 12:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Quote:Radiation causes DNA inflation over time,

Nope. There is NOT ONE science text in the world that says that. Radiation actually degrades DNA, and DNA IS NEVER EVER seen to "inflate". Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

If radiation doesn't inflate DNA then explain this:
[Image: The-Incredible-Hulk-TV-Show-Writer.jpg]

checkmate scientists!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
02-05-2017, 02:33 AM
I think the vagina is beautiful, im not here to regurgitate what 'scientists' say, the poster who said his mind doesnt exist was good for a laugh, ive already sent all of the information in this post to trump along with every other major world leader, i appreciate the mods approving this post- i know there are still a few good people in the world, the rest of you take care and dont stress too much youre in good hands
02-05-2017, 03:15 AM

No

Posts are vetted to ensure that they're plausibly not made by spam-bots, that's all. It insulates us from advertising spam of the "I earned $3000 a week sitting at home and you can too! Click here for details as to how" variety. Other than that, mods here historically as well as now haven't tried to censor content too much. Personally I prefer it that way. Rather let the idiot make his noise, then point out (as some people have done in detail) what a mental defective he is.

It enables us to have interesting no holds barred conversations, it also as a downside enables idiots to run their mouths, but since a large proportion of the world seem to be idiots, what it does do is provide a public space where people can see idiotic ideas shown up for the stupidity they are. As a further upside, it frees the mods from having to make potentially difficult judgement calls about new users.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-05-2017, 04:38 AM
(01-05-2017 08:22 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 07:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Orgasms aren't just physical, for many, there's a mental component to them as well.

This is absolutely true. And for women it's a much bigger issue. As someone who has been on estrogen for a couple years now, vs. my prior life of testosterone, I can tell you that there is a world of difference and mental state is a much larger part of the picture now.

You can be hitting all of the right spots, so to speak, and not reach an orgasm because something minor is distracting you or you're not in the right frame of mind.

That really was never true for me on T. Hitting the right spots often brings a guy into the right frame of mind for orgasm. Not always, but it was always way easier.

Still, I'd much rather have a woman's orgasm any day. Holy cow. Shocking

Anyway, that's as much as I'll say on that subject. Big Grin

I've always wanted to know what a female orgasm is like! I feel like it's probably superior. And you get several goes at it while I only have one!

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
02-05-2017, 04:52 AM
So....

The president needs to know what some random guy thinks about who should have sex with who?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post