Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Sex
(02-05-2017 02:33 AM)Heterogenic Wrote:  Iive already sent all of the information in this post to trump along with every other major world leader,

Information? What information? All I saw was a lot of ignorant ramblings on subjects that you obviously know nothing about.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
02-05-2017, 05:27 AM
Quote:... angry masturbators else face wasting their orgasms during sleep every 1-2 weeks and risk injuring their erection.

I've been having sex with my hand and in dreams with everything ranging from actual people to drow. Drow are awesome in bed according to my imagination induced wet dreams, btw. Highly recommended. And my erection is fine thank you.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
02-05-2017, 06:15 AM
(02-05-2017 02:33 AM)Heterogenic Wrote:  ive already sent all of the information in this post to trump along with every other major world leader,

Just as I thought. You're insane.
Don't know *what* they would do without the idiotic ramblings of the clearly insane. Facepalm

Yet another one suffering from Dunning-Kruger.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-05-2017, 06:23 AM
(02-05-2017 02:33 AM)Heterogenic Wrote:  I think the vagina is beautiful

I don't know, I think I prefer the gallbladder. Just look at that cute wittle face. Aw.

[Image: gall-bladder.png]

Also, calling you an idiot would be insulting to all the idiots in this world.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
02-05-2017, 07:31 AM
(02-05-2017 02:33 AM)Heterogenic Wrote:  I think the vagina is beautiful, im not here to regurgitate what 'scientists' say, the poster who said his mind doesnt exist was good for a laugh, ive already sent all of the information in this post to trump along with every other major world leader, i appreciate the mods approving this post- i know there are still a few good people in the world, the rest of you take care and dont stress too much youre in good hands

I would agree with you--vaginas are cool. Except once a month. Once a month they become possessed by the devil. Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
02-05-2017, 07:36 AM
(02-05-2017 04:52 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  So....

The president needs to know what some random guy thinks about who should have sex with who?

He'll probably be the new Assistant Secretary for Health. Tongue
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
02-05-2017, 07:56 AM
(02-05-2017 05:27 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
Quote:... angry masturbators else face wasting their orgasms during sleep every 1-2 weeks and risk injuring their erection.

I've been having sex with my hand and in dreams with everything ranging from actual people to drow. Drow are awesome in bed according to my imagination induced wet dreams, btw. Highly recommended. And my erection is fine thank you.

Wut? No more naked chicks with guns? Well, I guess this will go to waste then Wink

[Image: naked-chicks-with-guns.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-05-2017, 08:11 AM
(02-05-2017 02:33 AM)Heterogenic Wrote:  ive already sent all of the information in this post to trump along with every other major world leader,

That's one way to get yourself on a bunch of different lists any sane person would not want to be on. Have you tried to get on an airplane recently? IRS audit you yet? Secret Service paid you a personal visit? I think you're in for a lot of fun.

#sigh
02-05-2017, 08:26 AM
(02-05-2017 07:56 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 05:27 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I've been having sex with my hand and in dreams with everything ranging from actual people to drow. Drow are awesome in bed according to my imagination induced wet dreams, btw. Highly recommended. And my erection is fine thank you.

Wut? No more naked chicks with guns? Well, I guess this will go to waste then Wink

Well that falls under the category of "actual people". If there's a chick in my dreams, it goes without saying she's probably armed. And after sex we're probably killing zombies. Or maybe going to fight a battle with the surface elves if it's the drow.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
02-05-2017, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 08:34 AM by Robvalue.)
(02-05-2017 07:56 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 05:27 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I've been having sex with my hand and in dreams with everything ranging from actual people to drow. Drow are awesome in bed according to my imagination induced wet dreams, btw. Highly recommended. And my erection is fine thank you.

Probably!

He's sent it to one of the few people more ignorant and bigoted than himself.

He has to be a Poe, or else he is truly deranged.

Edit: Whoops, meant to reply to the other post of Jenny's!

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post