Poll: Would you ever consider having an automated/animated sex doll, female or male?
No, never, human mate or no mate.
Yes, absolutely, safe sex forever!
Maybe, if they were really life-like and would make me a sammich.
Only if I was the last person on earth.
[Show Results]

Sex Dolls, adult dolls only?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Sex Dolls, adult dolls only?
(22-01-2016 04:45 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 04:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That's an elephant trunk not a dildo Laugh out load

I have 2 words for you Jenny: Kinky Jo.

Disclaimer: you will never again see the female body in quite the same light. Google at your own risk.

Layla Extreme
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2016, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2016 07:42 AM by bemore.)
RE: Sex Dolls, adult dolls only?
With regards to the child dolls part of this discussion....

I never asked to be attracted to Adult females, preferably blonde, slim and shorter than me in height. I don't know why I evolved this way pretty much like I don't know why my fave sexual position is doggy, it is just a preference of mine.

I kind of think of paedophiles in the same way. Whilst I am in no way endorsing or am in support of paedophilia, I don't think any of them asked to be that way, especially seeing as their urges are harmful to vulnerable human beings and are frowned upon (rightly so) and made illegal by society.

There is the argument that violent video games make society much more violent, but I think on the whole I disagree with that statement. So would having child sized sex dolls make paedophiles worse??? I don't know.

Each to their own. As long as its consensual and the consent is from an intelligence that knows the full ramifications of what It was doing.

Would I fuck a robotic doll that you could not differentiate between the real thing???? I think everybody would, as like I just mentioned, if technology becomes so advanced that it cant be differentiated between the real thing, then your just being silly by saying you wouldn't do it, because there's always the chance you could fuck someone who you thought was human only for them to turn out to be a robot.

So yeah. Id fuck a robotic doll, if ever they made a Jessica Nigri doll then you have a sale.....

If people wanna fuck kiddie dolls, let em, as long as it's not the real thing who am I to judge???

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply