Poll: How should bathrooms and changing rooms be separated (outside of parent+young child scenarios)
Separated by sex
Separated by gender
Other (read my post to see!)
[Show Results]

Sex and Bathrooms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Sex and Bathrooms
Yeah -- there's some freaks out there.... I stopped at a rest area once needing to take a leak...

Two of the three urinals where taped over with signs "Out of order" -- the only one left was next to the toilet stalls.

I go about business -- and note that there's a hole drilled in the divider....

And an eyeball peeking through.

I turned, backed up - (giving the freak a look) then kicked the divider as hard as I could, knocking the fucker to the floor.

I just wish I'd have had a baseball bat.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
03-02-2016, 07:38 AM
Laugh out load

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
03-02-2016, 07:52 AM
My preference would be that bathrooms are separated by whatever gender a person projects. If you identify as a female, or if you’re a male who’s wearing pink lipstick, come on in.

But please males, when you come into our bathroom… put the damn seat back down if biology required you to raise it.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
03-02-2016, 09:46 AM
(03-02-2016 07:52 AM)Aliza Wrote:  My preference would be that bathrooms are separated by whatever gender a person projects. If you identify as a female, or if you’re a male who’s wearing pink lipstick, come on in.

But please males, when you come into our bathroom… put the damn seat back down if biology required you to raise it.

I don't even understand how men manage to piss on the seat. Is there so little mass in the hose itself that it waves all over the place or something?

I always lift the lid, so why not lift the seat at the same time? It's literally one movement either way.

I also had to train my girlfriend to close the lid before flushing... I don't want a urine mist landing all over our toothbrushes and stuff.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
03-02-2016, 10:04 AM
(03-02-2016 07:52 AM)Aliza Wrote:  My preference would be that bathrooms are separated by whatever gender a person projects. If you identify as a female, or if you’re a male who’s wearing pink lipstick, come on in.

Agreed! I've fallen in at night before when I was half asleep. Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
03-02-2016, 11:31 AM

Do you have an objection to males who identify as men using the same *shared* restroom as you?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
03-02-2016, 11:32 AM
(03-02-2016 10:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Agreed! I've fallen in at night before when I was half asleep. Hobo
God, that's disgusting Weeping

[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
03-02-2016, 11:49 AM
(03-02-2016 11:31 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  

Do you have an objection to males who identify as men using the same *shared* restroom as you?

Yes. There are gaps in the stall doors and I've known men who get off on watching women go to the bathroom.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
03-02-2016, 11:51 AM
(03-02-2016 07:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah -- there's some freaks out there.... I stopped at a rest area once needing to take a leak...

Two of the three urinals where taped over with signs "Out of order" -- the only one left was next to the toilet stalls.

I go about business -- and note that there's a hole drilled in the divider....

And an eyeball peeking through.

I turned, backed up - (giving the freak a look) then kicked the divider as hard as I could, knocking the fucker to the floor.

I just wish I'd have had a baseball bat.

You didn't pee in the hole?

Hobo

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
03-02-2016, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 12:02 PM by Adrianime.)
(03-02-2016 11:49 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 11:31 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Do you have an objection to males who identify as men using the same *shared* restroom as you?

Yes. There are gaps in the stall doors and I've known men who get off on watching women go to the bathroom.
What about a male who identifies as a woman, but is still attracted to women? Or women who are attracted to women? Are you worried about the gaps in the stall door in those cases?