Poll: How should bathrooms and changing rooms be separated (outside of parent+young child scenarios)
Separated by sex
Separated by gender
Other (read my post to see!)
[Show Results]

Sex and Bathrooms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Sex and Bathrooms
If you separate by gender you're going to need seven different restrooms, according to Robert Anson Heinlein.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 11:58 AM
(03-02-2016 11:52 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 11:49 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Yes. There are gaps in the stall doors and I've known men who get off on watching women go to the bathroom.
What about a male who identified as a women, but is still attracted to women? Or women who are attracted to women? Are you worried about the gaps in the stall door in those cases?

It has been my experience that women attracted to women generally do not peek.

I have personally known men who I'm sure would peek.

You can't police everyone, but if a man is projecting himself to be a woman, then short of my physically examining him, I probably wouldnt know the difference anyway.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
03-02-2016, 12:00 PM
(03-02-2016 11:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 11:52 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  What about a male who identified as a women, but is still attracted to women? Or women who are attracted to women? Are you worried about the gaps in the stall door in those cases?

You can't police everyone, but if a man is projecting himself to be a woman, then short of my physically examining him, I probably wouldnt know the difference anyway.

No, but nosey parkers do. I swear I had an old lady peep in the door twice. GaspShocking ewww...

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
03-02-2016, 12:09 PM
(03-02-2016 11:52 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  What about a male who identified as a women, but is still attracted to women? Or women who are attracted to women? Are you worried about the gaps in the stall door in those cases?

Well enough. It'd bother me if a female projecting herself as a man came into the guys bathroom and started peekin' at all of our pee sticks Tongue.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
03-02-2016, 12:11 PM

Well, I wish I could say I wouldn't peek at men using the urinals if the bathrooms were unisex, but I know I would. I would try not to but I know my eyes would divert there. It's happened before when I was at bars or clubs and the lines at the women's room were too long so I had to use the men's room or else risk peeing myself. I did glance over at the men at the urinals--I tried not to--I really did Angel I didn't stare, but I did catch a few glimpses. Wink It would be the same for men if women were whipping out their vaginas and peeing and men walked by on their way to use the restroom.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
03-02-2016, 12:18 PM
(03-02-2016 12:09 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 11:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  It has been my experience that women attracted to women generally do not peek.

Well enough. It'd bother me if a female projecting herself as a man came into the guys bathroom and started peekin' at all of our pee sticks Tongue.

Wouldn't bother me at all. Creepy doesn't really bother me. Dangerous does, however. If a person is unable to get their sexual needs met in such a way that all the participants are consenting AND said person is physically capable of overpowering me and forcing my participation, THEN that is where I have a problem. Therefore, I recommend restrooms be divided according to height/weight, or skill in hand-to-hand combat, or some combination of the two.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
03-02-2016, 12:20 PM
(03-02-2016 12:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 11:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  It has been my experience that women attracted to women generally do not peek.

Well, I wish I could say I wouldn't peek at men using the urinals if the bathrooms were unisex, but I know I would. I would try not to but I know my eyes would divert there. It's happened before when I was at bars or clubs and the lines at the women's room were too long so I had to use the men's room or else risk peeing myself. I did glance over at the men at the urinals--I tried not to--I really did Angel I didn't stare, but I did catch a few glimpses. Wink It would be the same for men if women were whipping out their vaginas and peeing and men walked by on their way to use the restroom.

This is why I Heart you, jennybee. (In a non-creepy, internet-friend sort of way.) Big Grin

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
03-02-2016, 12:24 PM
(03-02-2016 12:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

I want to witness this. I have been around 58+ years and I have never seen a vagina being whipped out... whipped on, yes, not whipped out. Laughat

[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
03-02-2016, 12:25 PM
(03-02-2016 12:24 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 12:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, I wish I could say I wouldn't peek at men using the urinals if the bathrooms were unisex, but I know I would. I would try not to but I know my eyes would divert there. It's happened before when I was at bars or clubs and the lines at the women's room were too long so I had to use the men's room or else risk peeing myself. I did glance over at the men at the urinals--I tried not to--I really did Angel I didn't stare, but I did catch a few glimpses. Wink It would be the same for men if women were whipping out their vaginas and peeing and men walked by on their way to use the restroom.

I want to witness this. I have been around 58+ years and I have never seen a vagina being whipped out... whipped on, yes, not whipped out. Laughat

Well, I have been personally whipped BY a vagina. Does that count?

[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
03-02-2016, 12:27 PM
(03-02-2016 12:25 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 12:24 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I want to witness this. I have been around 58+ years and I have never seen a vagina being whipped out... whipped on, yes, not whipped out. Laughat

Well, I have been personally whipped BY a vagina. Does that count?

But did they whip it out before they whipped you with it????

btw... POIDH Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post