Poll: How should bathrooms and changing rooms be separated (outside of parent+young child scenarios)
Separated by sex
Separated by gender
Other (read my post to see!)
[Show Results]

Sex and Bathrooms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Sex and Bathrooms
(03-02-2016 12:25 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 12:24 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I want to witness this. I have been around 58+ years and I have never seen a vagina being whipped out... whipped on, yes, not whipped out. Laughat

Well, I have been personally whipped BY a vagina. Does that count?

...And this is why I love you in a non-creepy internet friend type of way Heart Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 12:35 PM
(03-02-2016 12:27 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 12:25 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Well, I have been personally whipped BY a vagina. Does that count?
But did they whip it out before they whipped you with it????
Maybe.
Quote:btw... POIDH Big Grin
Sorry, forum rules and all...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
03-02-2016, 12:35 PM
(03-02-2016 12:24 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 12:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, I wish I could say I wouldn't peek at men using the urinals if the bathrooms were unisex, but I know I would. I would try not to but I know my eyes would divert there. It's happened before when I was at bars or clubs and the lines at the women's room were too long so I had to use the men's room or else risk peeing myself. I did glance over at the men at the urinals--I tried not to--I really did Angel I didn't stare, but I did catch a few glimpses. Wink It would be the same for men if women were whipping out their vaginas and peeing and men walked by on their way to use the restroom.

I want to witness this. I have been around 58+ years and I have never seen a vagina being whipped out... whipped on, yes, not whipped out. Laughat

Laugh out load I know I just like the term "whipping out one's vagina."

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-02-2016, 12:41 PM
(03-02-2016 12:18 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 12:09 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Well enough. It'd bother me if a female projecting herself as a man came into the guys bathroom and started peekin' at all of our pee sticks Tongue.

Wouldn't bother me at all. Creepy doesn't really bother me. Dangerous does, however. If a person is unable to get their sexual needs met in such a way that all the participants are consenting AND said person is physically capable of overpowering me and forcing my participation, THEN that is where I have a problem. Therefore, I recommend restrooms be divided according to height/weight, or skill in hand-to-hand combat, or some combination of the two.

I think they should be divided according to nipple sizes Hobo Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-02-2016, 12:44 PM
(03-02-2016 12:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 12:24 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I want to witness this. I have been around 58+ years and I have never seen a vagina being whipped out... whipped on, yes, not whipped out. Laughat

Laugh out load I know I just like the term "whipping out one's vagina."

Agreed but I always have it in my head that someone's going to grab it out of their pocket and flash somebody. Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
03-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Now that it has been brought up I would be the worst in a unisex bathroom. Not because I would always peak at women, but because I would encourage women to peak at me. I would be the guy to see a woman peaking at me and go "well if you wanted to see me naked you could have just asked."

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-02-2016, 02:08 PM

[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
03-02-2016, 02:41 PM
My daughter is transgender and for a year or so while she was transitioning she didn't go to public bathrooms at all. She organized her life so she would go to the bathroom at home or at a friends house or she simply held it when she was out and about or made the trip back home to use the home bathroom. In the beginning of her transition she looked androgynous so she didn't fit in either bathroom.

Now that she's transitioned she goes into the girls bathroom and no one notices but she's always a little leary about public bathrooms especially in someplace she's not familiar with. There have been transgender women dragged out of bathrooms and beaten and one or two have been killed. I guess idiots think transgender women are just men dressing up as women so they can go into bathrooms and peak at women peeing. Going to public bathrooms is always a bit of an ordeal for her even though she looks totally female.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-02-2016, 02:43 PM
Everything in this video is true. I'm not even joking.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 4 users Like Adrianime's post
03-02-2016, 02:49 PM
(03-02-2016 02:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My daughter is transgender and for a year or so while she was transitioning she didn't go to public bathrooms at all. She organized her life so she would go to the bathroom at home or at a friends house or she simply held it when she was out and about or made the trip back home to use the home bathroom. In the beginning of her transition she looked androgynous so she didn't fit in either bathroom.

Now that she's transitioned she goes into the girls bathroom and no one notices but she's always a little leary about public bathrooms especially in someplace she's not familiar with. There have been transgender women dragged out of bathrooms and beaten and one or two have been killed. I guess idiots think transgender women are just men dressing up as women so they can go into bathrooms and peak at women peeing. Going to public bathrooms is always a bit of an ordeal for her even though she looks totally female.

This breaks my heart. Sad To be fearful of having to pee, which is a human necessity, is crushing. My heart goes out to you and her.

This is another reason why feminism is so important. Equality, human rights and progressive acceptance is a must and we can never let up until we all have it all.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post