Poll: How should bathrooms and changing rooms be separated (outside of parent+young child scenarios)
Separated by sex
Separated by gender
Other (read my post to see!)
[Show Results]

Sex and Bathrooms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Sex and Bathrooms
(03-02-2016 11:51 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  You didn't pee in the hole?

Hobo
Naw -- about the time I saw the eyeball looking out - I sorta lost all need to take a leak......... Funny how that works.....

Although -- one time at a concert, I was taking a leak at a urinal -- and a girl came up next to me, and commenced to take a leak in the next urinal.... I was stoned/drunk enough, that it didn't seem to bother me..... I was more astounded than anything......

She just looked at me and smiled.....

Talented girl, I guess....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
03-02-2016, 03:45 PM
(03-02-2016 02:43 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Everything in this video is true. I'm not even joking.

That is the most amazing video I have ever seen. New idea for a thread. "What is the most amazing youtube video ever?"
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
03-02-2016, 03:52 PM
(03-02-2016 02:43 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Everything in this video is true. I'm not even joking.

Wow, this is too complicated.

"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

Elaine, from Seinfeld

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-02-2016, 04:03 PM
(03-02-2016 03:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Wow, this is too complicated.

"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

Elaine, from Seinfeld
Like this....

[+] 2 users Like jason_delisle's post
03-02-2016, 09:25 PM
[Image: Funny-memes-men-women-selfies.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-02-2016, 10:00 PM
(03-02-2016 02:49 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 02:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My daughter is transgender and for a year or so while she was transitioning she didn't go to public bathrooms at all. She organized her life so she would go to the bathroom at home or at a friends house or she simply held it when she was out and about or made the trip back home to use the home bathroom. In the beginning of her transition she looked androgynous so she didn't fit in either bathroom.

Now that she's transitioned she goes into the girls bathroom and no one notices but she's always a little leary about public bathrooms especially in someplace she's not familiar with. There have been transgender women dragged out of bathrooms and beaten and one or two have been killed. I guess idiots think transgender women are just men dressing up as women so they can go into bathrooms and peak at women peeing. Going to public bathrooms is always a bit of an ordeal for her even though she looks totally female.

This breaks my heart. Sad To be fearful of having to pee, which is a human necessity, is crushing. My heart goes out to you and her.

This is another reason why feminism is so important. Equality, human rights and progressive acceptance is a must and we can never let up until we all have it all.

I thought egalitarian was the word for equality

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
12-05-2016, 03:38 PM
It's funny how after I wrote this it became a nationwide (in the US) topic of interest. I must be psychic. Tongue

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
12-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Oh, its one of those threads...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Although now, the popular thing to say seems to be, "If you disagree with sharing the bathroom with somebody who doesn't have the same sex as you, there is something wrong with YOU and you are a hateful person."

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
12-05-2016, 04:31 PM
(12-05-2016 03:38 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  It's funny how after I wrote this it became a nationwide (in the US) topic of interest. I must be psychic. Tongue

Our very own psychic!

Worship SlavesWorship SlavesWorship Slaves

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post