Sex and Terrorism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2016, 06:21 AM
RE: Sex and Terrorism.
You of course know the difference a woman with PMS and a terrorist??

You can negotiate with a terrorist.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 06:47 AM
I wouldn't go. Why risk my life for sex? No sex is worth dying for. No night on the town is worth dying for, either.

If I lived in an area that is threatened, that is one thing. I doubt I would leave.

Travelling there on purpose is another thing altogether.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-03-2016, 06:59 AM
(03-03-2016 06:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You can negotiate with a terrorist.

Not since 911.
03-03-2016, 07:19 AM
(03-03-2016 04:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck her, I'll come visit ya. That way if I get blown up you wont feel bad because it's me. Big Grin
I will haunt your ass though. And no sex.

edit: Had a quick look at flight prices. It's actually rather affordable to fly to Singapore. Bonus of living near Asia I guess. Might actually have to do that when I'm financially stable.

How about Malaysia? I left SG over a year ago.

And why no sex? Find you pretty, pretty boys, can.

To everyone (except Muffsy) ... thanks for the replies. Food for thought.

Cheers.

03-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Heading to LA now, not letting those fucktwits stop me from traveling, ps taking sex partner with me just in case Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
03-03-2016, 11:20 AM
Full disclosure, that's all you can do. Offer the information on the current risks and let visitors decide for themselves (just like they do everyday) if they want to risk it or not.

Not telling someone would be the only thing you are responsible for. I would not like to go somewhere to visit a friend that had a risky situation and not be informed of it. That is making the decision for someone else. Not cool.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
03-03-2016, 12:12 PM
(03-03-2016 02:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You know the world is going to shit when global politics starts to impact your sex life.

Pre-amble:
So I got a concerned PM from Full Circle drawing my attention to this Reuters article:

Quote:"Terrorists may be planning attacks in and around Kuala Lumpur. Attacks could be indiscriminate and may target Western interests or locations frequented by Westerners,"

This, like an epiphany, explained two things:

1. Why there have been, for the last month, four blokes with guns (2 x army and 2 x police) hanging around (ominously) at the shopping/office/restaurant complex right next to my apartment block.

[Image: BN-LJ352_malsec_P_20151120030208.jpg]

2. Why, just hours before, one of my friends declined an invitation (reneged on her promise) to come and stay for a few days after she'd finished her final exams saying "It's dangerous there", "So I don't want to go there".

Until I read the article, I had no idea what she meant. I also assumed the unusual security presence was something to do with a visiting dignitary ... which happens quite regularly here.

Amble:
So, here's the thing. In my view, when someone is too scared to travel, the terrorists have already won.

Sure, I was pissed off at missing out on some great sex but more shocked at her response to this threat.

I grew up in the UK in the 70s-80s under the IRA threat. We saw reports of "The Troubles" on the news almost daily and I learned words like "sectarian violence" and we had debates in school and stuff. For most people life just carried on as usual and the general mood was "if we change the way we behave, we let the terrorists win".

That was our attitude but I realise that it's silly of me to think that everyone else should be the same.

Post-amble:

Then another thought occurred to me... Right next to the aforementioned complex is a swanky night-club (Porsches and Lamborghinis parked outside). I haven't been in there yet - but it's just the place my friend would love to be seen in, so I was going to take her there ... and to the beach ... and to some other touristy places.

In other words, I'd planned to take her to exactly the decadent, busy locations that could be the targets for nutcases with strap-ons of mass destruction.

The risk (likelihood) of anything happening to either of us is low (slightly higher at said club or beach), but how would I feel if I took her there and something did happen that resulted in injury or death.

That gave me pause.

For me, the threat is likely to make me more stubborn and more likely to go (hence accepting some work in Pakistan when other trainers have refused to go) but putting someone else in a situation of potential danger ... not so sure about that.

Consider

I'd welcome your opinions.

Thanks.

The only thing I find interesting is how you didn't know about this, but two others (FC and the woman) did?

Then again, I don't really pay attention much to things like that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-03-2016, 02:40 PM
(03-03-2016 12:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 02:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You know the world is going to shit when global politics starts to impact your sex life.

Pre-amble:
So I got a concerned PM from Full Circle drawing my attention to this Reuters article:

This, like an epiphany, explained two things:

1. Why there have been, for the last month, four blokes with guns (2 x army and 2 x police) hanging around (ominously) at the shopping/office/restaurant complex right next to my apartment block.

[Image: BN-LJ352_malsec_P_20151120030208.jpg]

2. Why, just hours before, one of my friends declined an invitation (reneged on her promise) to come and stay for a few days after she'd finished her final exams saying "It's dangerous there", "So I don't want to go there".

Until I read the article, I had no idea what she meant. I also assumed the unusual security presence was something to do with a visiting dignitary ... which happens quite regularly here.

Amble:
So, here's the thing. In my view, when someone is too scared to travel, the terrorists have already won.

Sure, I was pissed off at missing out on some great sex but more shocked at her response to this threat.

I grew up in the UK in the 70s-80s under the IRA threat. We saw reports of "The Troubles" on the news almost daily and I learned words like "sectarian violence" and we had debates in school and stuff. For most people life just carried on as usual and the general mood was "if we change the way we behave, we let the terrorists win".

That was our attitude but I realise that it's silly of me to think that everyone else should be the same.

Post-amble:

Then another thought occurred to me... Right next to the aforementioned complex is a swanky night-club (Porsches and Lamborghinis parked outside). I haven't been in there yet - but it's just the place my friend would love to be seen in, so I was going to take her there ... and to the beach ... and to some other touristy places.

In other words, I'd planned to take her to exactly the decadent, busy locations that could be the targets for nutcases with strap-ons of mass destruction.

The risk (likelihood) of anything happening to either of us is low (slightly higher at said club or beach), but how would I feel if I took her there and something did happen that resulted in injury or death.

That gave me pause.

For me, the threat is likely to make me more stubborn and more likely to go (hence accepting some work in Pakistan when other trainers have refused to go) but putting someone else in a situation of potential danger ... not so sure about that.

Consider

I'd welcome your opinions.

Thanks.

The only thing I find interesting is how you didn't know about this, but two others (FC and the woman) did?

Then again, I don't really pay attention much to things like that.

I asked the same thing, apparently DLJ doesn't read the local news and not all countries really want you to know what is going on.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Human beings are, as a rule, extremely bad at risk assessment. How we're wired.

So really, any perception of danger is going to have some opt-outs.

... this is my signature!
03-03-2016, 03:21 PM
(03-03-2016 07:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 04:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck her, I'll come visit ya. That way if I get blown up you wont feel bad because it's me. Big Grin
I will haunt your ass though. And no sex.

edit: Had a quick look at flight prices. It's actually rather affordable to fly to Singapore. Bonus of living near Asia I guess. Might actually have to do that when I'm financially stable.

How about Malaysia? I left SG over a year ago.

And why no sex? Find you pretty, pretty boys, can.

To everyone (except Muffsy) ... thanks for the replies. Food for thought.

Cheers.

You live in Malaysia now? Jesus Christ I am not very up with the play.
I'm not saying I still wouldn't come I'm just saying that I'd rather go to Singapore.