Sex and Terrorism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Sex and Terrorism.
(03-03-2016 03:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 07:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  How about Malaysia? I left SG over a year ago.

And why no sex? Find you pretty, pretty boys, can.

To everyone (except Muffsy) ... thanks for the replies. Food for thought.

Cheers.

You live in Malaysia now? Jesus Christ I am not very up with the play.
I'm not saying I still wouldn't come I'm just saying that I'd rather go to Singapore.

To be fair, there are probably pretty good transit links between SG and KL.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 03:31 PM
(03-03-2016 03:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 07:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  How about Malaysia? I left SG over a year ago.

And why no sex? Find you pretty, pretty boys, can.

To everyone (except Muffsy) ... thanks for the replies. Food for thought.

Cheers.

You live in Malaysia now? Jesus Christ I am not very up with the play.
I'm not saying I still wouldn't come I'm just saying that I'd rather go to Singapore.

I'd go for either for a change if I could convince my girlfriend to be a nomad. I might even be willing to leave the military if I had an outlet to distract me from the monotony of Western suburbia. I have a few friends in Malaysia, mostly Chinese Malaysians, and had an offer land on me about a year back for a well paying two year security contract in Singapore. Alas... Here I am.

'Murican Canadian
03-03-2016, 03:31 PM
DLJ, I'm very confused. We never discussed me coming for a visit when finals are over.

Who is this other woman? Angry
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
03-03-2016, 04:56 PM
(03-03-2016 03:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 03:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You live in Malaysia now? Jesus Christ I am not very up with the play.

To be fair, there are probably pretty good transit links between SG and KL.

True that, they are very close.
An hour or two train ride maybe?

Quote:I'd go for either for a change if I could convince my girlfriend to be a nomad. I might even be willing to leave the military if I had an outlet to distract me from the monotony of Western suburbia. I have a few friends in Malaysia, mostly Chinese Malaysians, and had an offer land on me about a year back for a well paying two year security contract in Singapore. Alas... Here I am.

Should have taken it. I'd love to live in Singapore. If someone offered me a job in Singapore I wouldn't hesitate to take it even if it was sweeping floors.
03-03-2016, 05:12 PM
(03-03-2016 04:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Should have taken it. I'd love to live in Singapore. If someone offered me a job in Singapore I wouldn't hesitate to take it even if it was sweeping floors.

In a different situation I would have. Got two young children with a mother who is content establishing roots in Canadian suburbia. I've now been living here longer than any other place since finishing high school :/

'Murican Canadian
03-03-2016, 05:18 PM
(03-03-2016 05:12 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 04:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Should have taken it. I'd love to live in Singapore. If someone offered me a job in Singapore I wouldn't hesitate to take it even if it was sweeping floors.

In a different situation I would have. Got two young children with a mother who is content establishing roots in Canadian suburbia. I've now been living here longer than any other place since finishing high school :/

I think it would have been great for kids. See and learn new cultures, especially in Singapore which is like American Chinese food, it's Chinese food but it's American Chinese food. Oh well. You might have also died in a firey inferno on the flight over so there's always that.
03-03-2016, 06:02 PM
(03-03-2016 05:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 05:12 PM)yakherder Wrote:  In a different situation I would have. Got two young children with a mother who is content establishing roots in Canadian suburbia. I've now been living here longer than any other place since finishing high school :/

I think it would have been great for kids. See and learn new cultures, especially in Singapore which is like American Chinese food, it's Chinese food but it's American Chinese food. Oh well. You might have also died in a firey inferno on the flight over so there's always that.

Yeah... Don't get me started, I might not stop Tongue
Spoilering so I don't hijack the thread.

This is actually at the center of our relationship troubles. Same shit you always hear. The guy gets into it expecting her to stay the same, the girl gets into it expecting him to change.

I pretty much set myself up for a career in international security contracts with my military experience and my knack for picking up languages. The year that I met her, she was an international auditor and had already been to about 40 different countries. I never made it a secret that I was restless by nature and had no desire to live the life of the 9 to 5 suburbanite, and that if I had kids I wanted to raise them internationally. She claimed to have the same idea in mind. Yet the second he was born, she had a change in heart. So here I am, living the life I always dreaded and, much to her dismay, refusing to leave the military as it's the only remaining outlet I've got. I daydream my way through the suburban life most of the time, playing weekend warrior once a month, snatching up any training opportunities I can get and hoping for a deployment here and there so I can get my nomad fix.

First world problem Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
03-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Men are much more likely to take risks. The greater the risk (and the more unnecessary), the more likely it is a man is taking the risk rather than a woman. It's built into us. We are the ones who threw the spear at the woolly mammoth, and the ones who died of electrocution while attempting to fuck a vibrating recliner. Seriously - look through the archives of Darwin awards. You can blame mother nature if you don't get laid. I mean, it may be your looks, or your personality, or odor, or something else entirely, but mother nature can't defend herself from being called a bitch, so I say go for it.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
03-03-2016, 08:32 PM
(03-03-2016 06:02 PM)yakherder Wrote:  ...
Spoilering so I don't hijack the thread.

Hijacking is not an act of terrorism on this forum.

It's memetic procreation.

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
03-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Nervous about terrorism? Obviously she's not worthy!

Just kidding, but maybe in future you can travel to her location rather than vice versa?

And if you're traveling, Boston has nice scenery, some fun clubs, and the occasional terrorist/mobster, plus flat-out insane American politics…
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post