Sex and Terrorism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: Sex and Terrorism.
(03-03-2016 08:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 06:02 PM)yakherder Wrote:  ...
Spoilering so I don't hijack the thread.

Hijacking is not an act of terrorism on this forum.

It's memetic procreation.

Big Grin

Often it's memetic cancer. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 10:55 PM
I'm surprised she just doesn't include danger pay in her fee to be honest.
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2016, 11:22 PM
(03-03-2016 10:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm surprised she just doesn't include danger pay in her fee to be honest.

Good point, well made.

I'll suggest that.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-03-2016, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 05:54 AM by Banjo.)
Hey DLJ. I cannot speak for the woman. As for the terrorists they should be treated as if they were the IRA. Simply live your life. Terrorists are simply one other way to die. Earlier I was informed two of my colleagues died recently of càncer. One was in heŕ 30's.

You my friend are a British bulldog. Terrorists won't get you. They are not stong enough.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-03-2016, 01:56 PM
(03-03-2016 05:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm trying to imagine what a sex terrorist would do ...

I thought for sure you'd seen the movie Se7en!
[Image: lust-guy-se7en-20081210114413359-000.jpg]

I mean if the normal ones are cutting heads off...
Confused

05-03-2016, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2016 10:38 AM by DLJ.)
I've been taking a little time to digest the responses... which are appreciated.

Some balanced opinion, seeing both sides (MDog, Nishi).
Some agreeing with my friend (Dom).
Some more practical regarding risk/likelihood (ELK, cjlr).
Some admiring of the British stiff upper lip (Banjo, Szuchow)
Some pointing out the need for informed consent / full disclosure (Szuchow, Heatheness).

Dark Light made a point about male vs. female response... which matches my experience (except the bit about the vibrating recliner) but is not borne out by undergroundp's choice of going to Istanbul.

Regarding informed consent / disclosure ... just to say that my friend informed me (not the other way around) and yes, Moms, good question: I don't know why I didn't know until FC told me. My office colleagues were similarly unaware and they do read the local news.

Talking of whom, I hope you have a safe trip, FC. Are you going diving? Laughat

@julep, yes, that's what she said. Literally. Thing is, I've gone back to Singapore to see her many times over the last year and she's yet to visit me in KL.

And thanks for the invitation to visit Boston but ... er ... doesn't Chas live around there? Shocking

@Aliza, there's been something I've been meaning to tell you... Blush
Maybe we can discuss the concept of promiscuity when you have a minute or two.

Oh and top answer: "Goats".

Thanks everyone. I'm not sure I've changed my views / reconciled my doubts but it's been useful food for thought.

Cheers

05-03-2016, 06:10 PM
(05-03-2016 11:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I've been taking a little time to digest the responses... which are appreciated.

Some balanced opinion, seeing both sides (MDog, Nishi).
Some agreeing with my friend (Dom).
Some more practical regarding risk/likelihood (ELK, cjlr).
Some admiring of the British stiff upper lip (Banjo, Szuchow)
Some pointing out the need for informed consent / full disclosure (Szuchow, Heatheness).

Dark Light made a point about male vs. female response... which matches my experience (except the bit about the vibrating recliner) but is not borne out undergroundp's choice of going to Istanbul.

Regarding informed consent / disclosure ... just to say that my friend informed me (not the other way around) and yes, Moms, good question: I don't know why I didn't know until FC told me. My office colleagues were similarly unaware and they do read the local news.

Talking of whom, I hope you have a safe trip, FC. Are you going diving? Laughat

@julep, yes, that's what she said. Literally. Thing is, I've gone back to Singapore to see her many times over the last year and she's yet to visit me in KL.

And thanks for the invitation to visit Boston but ... er ... doesn't Chas live around there? Shocking

@Aliza, there's been something I've been meaning to tell you... Blush
Maybe we can discuss the concept of promiscuity when you have a minute or two.

Oh and top answer: "Goats".

Thanks everyone. I'm not sure I've changed my views / reconciled my doubts but it's been useful food for thought.

Cheers

Ha ha, I am closest to correct! Obviously your next course of action is to visit Chas in Boston to work out whatever unresolved feelings are going on there, then go to Singapore. In the meantime, figure out a better ultimate location for yourself than KL, or find a compatible person there. Until that happens, you should probably be the one to take the plane.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
06-03-2016, 11:39 AM
(05-03-2016 06:10 PM)julep Wrote:  ...
Obviously your next course of action is to visit Chas in Boston to work out whatever unresolved feelings are going on there,

Chas knows why I'm upset with him.

And it still hurts.

Quote:Thank you Witchy (T)TAunt,

Chas and I are heading for Utah in the morning for our same-sex marriage.

Let us know if your balls of crystal foretell a happy ending.

Thanks again TTAunty

(04-01-2014 12:23 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Here's another one from the mailbag:

Dear Agony TTAunt,

I recently got married. It was a lovely ceremony with many friends and family.

But things started to go wrong on the wedding night.

My new husband, previously such a warm generous and loving man, has some bizarre sexual practices.

I don't wish to recall the details but... no, no, I can't bring myself to talk about it.

What I need help with... I have a rash! It is very sore and painful and getting worse.

Can your psychic powers please advice a remedy or some relief treatment? I have tried rubbing it with a toad but it didn't do any good.

Yours,
Ashamed from Utah.