Sex and an omniscient God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Sex and an omniscient God
(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 07:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  God kills but He also knows how to restore life. I don't know how to restore life those who are dead.
No dice. That's like saying that it's not okay for me to punch you in the face and break your nose, unless I know how to heal your broken nose then it becomes perfectly fine to punch you in the face.
Kind of but not exactly. It must be also a reason why you punch in the nose and break it.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How do you know they're perfect, and how does that justify their actions?
They say They are perfect I trust their word. So, I don't have perfect knowledge of that yet.

(25-01-2014 07:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  Evolutionary biology doesn't explain WHY we exist. God explains it.
Biology does not explain why, but neither does your god.
He does. And I believe His word.
(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Even then, a 'god' just adds another why question. If a 'god' created us, why did he do so? Why does god exist?
He created us because it brings Him joy and because He wants us to have the same joy He has. God exists because His god created Him.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Positing a god only creates more questions, not answers.
OK. I don't see anything negative about having more questions.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 09:24 PM
(25-01-2014 07:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  Language of the Prophets is very symbolic. We don't know what they meant. If we don't know what they meant we don't have any conflict. By the way Genesis chapter one describes creation of spiritual Earth. We don't know anything about spiritual matter and how things are organized from spiritual matter and what kind of laws are applied.
When we don't know there is no conflict yet.

Listen to yourself. How can you fucking claim on one hand to not know what they mean, yet also claim that they do not conflict and that they describe a 'spiritual' earth? Bullshit, you cannot claim both ignorance and knowledge just whenever it suites you.
I said: "we don't have conflict YET". Which means we do NOT know if there is conflict

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Answer me this: How do we know when something is symbolic or literal?
When Prophets explain it by the power of the Holy Ghost/through revelation and we have personal revelation.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How come the creation stories in genesis are not literal, but the death and resurrection of Jesus is?
I didn't say that story of creation is symbolic. But there is lots of symbolism in the story. This symbolism has to be interpreted CORRECTLY.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What stops someone from claiming with just as much authority as you do that the Ascension of Christ was all just symbolic and never literally happened?
Nothing. Everybody has freedom to be mistaken.
(25-01-2014 07:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am not assuming anything. But I trust Holy Ghost and Prophets. I rely on personal revelations from God and on the testimonies of the Prophets.
So you believe in incredible shit on terrible evidence. Great. Not good enough for me.
I agree. You don't have to rely on what I say.

(25-01-2014 07:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  Please don't use f- word when you respond to me. I hope it is not to hard to do.
I'll stop using the fucking f-word whenever you stop making claims to knowledge you don't have and cannot show, deal?
deal. But I have to tell you that I never claimed that I have perfect knowledge.
So, now you can be real gentleman. I am only asking you to do something that is better not worse.

02-02-2014, 10:55 PM
(01-02-2014 09:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No dice. That's like saying that it's not okay for me to punch you in the face and break your nose, unless I know how to heal your broken nose then it becomes perfectly fine to punch you in the face.
Kind of but not exactly. It must be also a reason why you punch in the nose and break it.

Still no dice. Explain how you know god's supposed reasons.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How do you know they're perfect, and how does that justify their actions?
They say They are perfect I trust their word. So, I don't have perfect knowledge of that yet.

You don't know, yet you believe them without evidence? This is both the definition of blind faith and complete gullibility. By all means, do I have a bridge to sell you...

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Biology does not explain why, but neither does your god.
He does. And I believe His word.

Wrong again. Because your god and his word are interpreted through other humans. You do not have 'his' word, you have the word of other humans claiming to speak for a god; and most of them contradict who this god is, what he wants, and why he did anything. You have no more ground to stand on than any Hindu that says the world was created by Lord Brahma. You can't both be right, but you can most assuredly both be wrong.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Even then, a 'god' just adds another why question. If a 'god' created us, why did he do so? Why does god exist?
He created us because it brings Him joy and because He wants us to have the same joy He has. God exists because His god created Him.

How do you know this? Also, who created the god that created that god (and how do you know it)? And why did they do that? Now take that question and repeat it for the next set of creator gods. Rinse and repeat for every new set of creator gods that created them, back on through infinity. Once again, more questions, not answers Alla. You need to think more about your propositions before you propose them.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Positing a god only creates more questions, not answers.
OK. I don't see anything negative about having more questions.

There isn't. But it just shows that your answers are not answers, they are arbitrary bullshit made up to sell people an imaginary product.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
02-02-2014, 11:18 PM
(01-02-2014 09:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Listen to yourself. How can you fucking claim on one hand to not know what they mean, yet also claim that they do not conflict and that they describe a 'spiritual' earth? Bullshit, you cannot claim both ignorance and knowledge just whenever it suites you.
I said: "we don't have conflict YET". Which means we do NOT know if there is conflict

"we don't have conflict YET"

That is still a claim, a claim to knowledge. To say they do not conflict yet is to claim that you know enough to know that they do not conflict, that is a claim to knowledge. You cannot do that and also claim to not understand it, you ignorant fool.

If that is not what you meant, then clarify your point instead of doubling down on the bullshit you've already written that is clearly incorrect.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Answer me this: How do we know when something is symbolic or literal?
When Prophets explain it by the power of the Holy Ghost/through revelation and we have personal revelation.

Sorry, but the 'subjective interpretation' is not at all compelling. How can you tell when someone actually is a prophet? How can you tell when someone is having a genuine revelation? And how can you prove this beyond a reasonable doubt?

What can you do to prevent yourself from being taken advantage of by people lying to you in the name of your god?

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How come the creation stories in genesis are not literal, but the death and resurrection of Jesus is?
I didn't say that story of creation is symbolic. But there is lots of symbolism in the story. This symbolism has to be interpreted CORRECTLY.

Who has the correct interpretation? Oh right, your religion hasn't been able to figure that out for over 2000 years. Well, fuck me for wanting to actually know something, instead of being spoon fed some jackass's opinion on it.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What stops someone from claiming with just as much authority as you do that the Ascension of Christ was all just symbolic and never literally happened?
Nothing. Everybody has freedom to be mistaken.

That includes you. You have yet to present ANYTHING that would make me think you have any more claim to the truth than any other religious sheep I have ever spoken to. What makes you so convinced you have the answer and 99.9% of the rest of the human population are all mistaken? Because as we've already established, you don't actually 'know' anything that you are claiming to know.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So you believe in incredible shit on terrible evidence. Great. Not good enough for me.
I agree. You don't have to rely on what I say.

My point being, is that you shouldn't rely on what you say either; because nothing you say has any basis in facts or knowledge. It's all hearsay, speculation, and the subjective interpretation thereof.

(30-01-2014 01:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'll stop using the fucking f-word whenever you stop making claims to knowledge you don't have and cannot show, deal?
deal. But I have to tell you that I never claimed that I have perfect knowledge.
So, now you can be real gentleman. I am only asking you to do something that is better not worse.

No, not perfect knowledge. Alla, read this next part real slowly. Let it sink in.

EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT GOD IS, WHAT HE WANTS, EXPECTS, WILL DO TO WHOM AND WHY, OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW; YOU ARE MAKING CLAIMS TO KNOWLEDGE YOU DO NOT HAVE. YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM BECAUSE YOU CONSISTENTLY FAIL TO SUBSTANTIATE THOSE CLAIMS WITH ANY EVIDENCE.

THE GOSPELS ARE NOT EVIDENCE, THEY ARE CLAIMS.

YOUR CLAIMED PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OR REVELATION IS NOT EVIDENCE.

CASE IN POINT.

Alla Wrote:He created us because it brings Him joy and because He wants us to have the same joy He has. God exists because His god created Him.

ALL OF THAT IS CLAIMS TO KNOWLEDGE YOU DO NOT POSSES BECAUSE YOU LACK THE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT. IF YOU KEEP POSTING THIS SHIT, I'M GOING TO CONTINUE TO CURSE BECAUSE TALKING TO YOU IS LIKE CONVERSING WITH A NOT TERRIBLY INTELLIGENT BRICK WALL.

04-02-2014, 06:23 PM
(04-01-2014 09:33 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 09:18 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I'm seriously not picking on you - I'm just confused.

Who is "they"? Cause I'm still a bit lost, sorry.

Cool

They as in Christians. My question is really how can a god with no concept of sexuality make humanity in its image or have omniscient knowledge about the human sex drive.

Free will!
04-02-2014, 07:10 PM
(04-01-2014 09:43 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 09:33 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  They as in Christians. My question is really how can a god with no concept of sexuality make humanity in its image or have omniscient knowledge about the human sex drive.

Prophets ratted us out. Nasty prophetses. Evil_monster

Damn your answer cracked me up....
05-02-2014, 03:11 PM
(02-02-2014 11:18 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 09:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  I said: "we don't have conflict YET". Which means we do NOT know if there is conflict

"we don't have conflict YET"

That is still a claim, a claim to knowledge. To say they do not conflict yet is to claim that you know enough to know that they do not conflict, that is a claim to knowledge. You cannot do that and also claim to not understand it, you ignorant fool.

If that is not what you meant, then clarify your point instead of doubling down on the bullshit you've already written that is clearly incorrect.

(01-02-2014 09:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  When Prophets explain it by the power of the Holy Ghost/through revelation and we have personal revelation.

Sorry, but the 'subjective interpretation' is not at all compelling. How can you tell when someone actually is a prophet? How can you tell when someone is having a genuine revelation? And how can you prove this beyond a reasonable doubt?

What can you do to prevent yourself from being taken advantage of by people lying to you in the name of your god?

(01-02-2014 09:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  I didn't say that story of creation is symbolic. But there is lots of symbolism in the story. This symbolism has to be interpreted CORRECTLY.

Who has the correct interpretation? Oh right, your religion hasn't been able to figure that out for over 2000 years. Well, fuck me for wanting to actually know something, instead of being spoon fed some jackass's opinion on it.

(01-02-2014 09:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  Nothing. Everybody has freedom to be mistaken.

That includes you. You have yet to present ANYTHING that would make me think you have any more claim to the truth than any other religious sheep I have ever spoken to. What makes you so convinced you have the answer and 99.9% of the rest of the human population are all mistaken? Because as we've already established, you don't actually 'know' anything that you are claiming to know.

(01-02-2014 09:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree. You don't have to rely on what I say.

My point being, is that you shouldn't rely on what you say either; because nothing you say has any basis in facts or knowledge. It's all hearsay, speculation, and the subjective interpretation thereof.

(01-02-2014 09:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  deal. But I have to tell you that I never claimed that I have perfect knowledge.

No, not perfect knowledge. Alla, read this next part real slowly. Let it sink in.

EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT GOD IS, WHAT HE WANTS, EXPECTS, WILL DO TO WHOM AND WHY, OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW; YOU ARE MAKING CLAIMS TO KNOWLEDGE YOU DO NOT HAVE. YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM BECAUSE YOU CONSISTENTLY FAIL TO SUBSTANTIATE THOSE CLAIMS WITH ANY EVIDENCE.

CASE IN POINT.

Alla Wrote:He created us because it brings Him joy and because He wants us to have the same joy He has. God exists because His god created Him.

ALL OF THAT IS CLAIMS TO KNOWLEDGE YOU DO NOT POSSES BECAUSE YOU LACK THE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT. IF YOU KEEP POSTING THIS SHIT, I'M GOING TO CONTINUE TO CURSE BECAUSE TALKING TO YOU IS LIKE CONVERSING WITH A NOT TERRIBLY INTELLIGENT BRICK WALL.
This is the point. I am sharing with you what I believe to be true. You don't have to accept what I believe. I don't mind if you even IGNORE what I share with you.

05-02-2014, 11:06 PM
(05-02-2014 03:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 11:18 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  "we don't have conflict YET"

CASE IN POINT.

This is the point. I am sharing with you what I believe to be true. You don't have to accept what I believe. I don't mind if you even IGNORE what I share with you.

The point being Alla, that you are lying if you claim what you believe is actually true (and you are delusional if you think it is actually true); because you have zero evidence for anything you say. Just listing things you 'believe' as if you actually know them is also very disingenuous; which happens every time you say anything about your god. Also, I hate liars.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-02-2014, 10:54 AM
(04-01-2014 08:52 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  God is supposed to be free from all "negative" human emotion. Well if that's so how is he omniscient? What about lust and sexual desire? If we are made gods image but he knows nothing about human sexuality how can we be of his image? How can he in turn know everything there is to know about the human condition? He cannot even understand our need to procreate/pleasure ourselves. This question is mostly aimed at Christians.

He knows everything about sex because he was the one who created it. Since we have sinned we are now imperfect images of God and all of our feelings and emotions, including sexual desire, have been perverted so that they can lead to sinful thoughts and acts.

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2014, 11:29 AM
God is both a man and a women...... where do ya think all them 72 virgins come from ? god fucking himself making little virgins... and BTW, not all the virgins are girls Wink Surprise !!!! Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post