Sex and an omniscient God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2014, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 01:05 PM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Sex and an omniscient God
(06-02-2014 10:54 AM)theophilus Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:52 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  God is supposed to be free from all "negative" human emotion. Well if that's so how is he omniscient? What about lust and sexual desire? If we are made gods image but he knows nothing about human sexuality how can we be of his image? How can he in turn know everything there is to know about the human condition? He cannot even understand our need to procreate/pleasure ourselves. This question is mostly aimed at Christians.

He knows everything about sex because he was the one who created it. Since we have sinned we are now imperfect images of God and all of our feelings and emotions, including sexual desire, have been perverted so that they can lead to sinful thoughts and acts.

P1: God created everything in the universe.
P2: Sin exists within the universe.
C: Therefore God created sin.

Why did your god create sin again? Consider

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-02-2014, 01:06 PM
(06-02-2014 12:00 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:54 AM)theophilus Wrote:  He knows everything about sex because he was the one who created it. Since we have sinned we are now imperfect images of God and all of our feelings and emotions, including sexual desire, have been perverted so that they can lead to sinful thoughts and acts.

P1: God created everything in the universe.
C: God created sin.

How big is the universe that biblical God created?
Yes, sin exists within the universe. But how about outside the universe? Does sin exist outside the universe? Did God create the outside of the universe?
How did God create sin exactly? How someone can create sin? It is absurd to say that sin was created.
What if sin exists from eternity to eternity?

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
07-02-2014, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 09:23 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-02-2014 01:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:00 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  P1: God created everything in the universe.
C: God created sin.

How big is the universe that biblical God created?
Yes, sin exists within the universe. But how about outside the universe? Does sin exist outside the universe? Did God create the outside of the universe?
How did God create sin exactly? How someone can create sin? It is absurd to say that sin was created.
What if sin exists from eternity to eternity?

For fuck's sake... Dodgy

u·ni·verse
yo͞onəˌ,vərs
noun
-All of space and everything in it including stars, planets, galaxies, etc.
-The whole body of things and phenomena observed or postulated.

So postulating anything that exists outside of the universe is as nonsensical as postulating something existing before time.

Quote:How big is the universe that biblical God created?

The size of the Universe is unknown; it may be infinite. The region visible from Earth (the observable universe) is a sphere with a radius of about 46 billion light years, based on where the expansion of space has taken the most distant objects observed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universe

And your god doesn't get credit for any of it.

Quote:Yes, sin exists within the universe. But how about outside the universe? Did God create the outside of the universe?

Nonsensical, as everything exists within the universe by definition. That is what a 'universe' is, everything that is and can be is all contained within the universe.

Quote:How did God create sin exactly?

How does a god create anything? Nobody knows, all we have are stories and myths that make assertions but explain nothing. Did god 'speak' things into existence like it says in Genesis? Well then, how does that work, how does one 'speak' anything into existence? Simply stating that a god 'speaks' things into existence answers nothing and explains nothing. The answer is less than useless because it is not an answer, it is an empty assertion.

But if you still want to claim that your god is responsible for all of creation, then he is also responsible for everything within creation; and this includes sin. If he created a universe capable of making sin, the sin that is created is a direct result of his actions.

Quote:How someone can create sin?

Last time I checked (as far as Yahweh is concerned), taking his name in vain, coveting other's property, un-kosher thoughts, murder and rape (only if they're not commanded by god, if god tells you to rape then's it's okay), and butt fucking, to list but a few...

Quote:It is absurd to say that sin was created.

No, it's absurd to believe that sin is anything more than a bullshit concept created by early Christians to convince people that they were sick (sinful) and in need of the cure only they were selling (salvation). It's a con job, a very successful con job, but a con all the same.

Quote:What if sin exists from eternity to eternity?

eter·ni·ty
iˈtərnitē
noun
-Infinite or unending time.

sin
noun
-An immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

If an eternity is by definition unending, when does it end and another one begins? Weeping

Do explain how 'an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law' can exist before a god creates any divine law?

If it always existed, then why did a god create a world capable of allowing that violation? Does god not have the power to create a world unable to violate divine law?

07-02-2014, 09:39 AM
(06-02-2014 12:00 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  P1: God created everything in the universe.

God gave some of his creatures the ability to choose whether or not to obey him. Sin exists because some of them chose to disobey.

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2014, 11:08 AM
(07-02-2014 09:39 AM)theophilus Wrote:  

God gave some of his creatures the ability to choose whether or not to obey him. Sin exists because some of them chose to disobey.

Do you also believe in an omniscient god?

07-02-2014, 01:35 PM
(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  For :censored:sake... Dodgy

u·ni·verse
yo͞onəˌ,vərs
noun

So postulating anything that exists outside of the universe is as nonsensical as postulating something existing before time.
Did Moses say that God created universe?
Did Moses say that God created material from which heavens and earth were organized?

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ALLA:How big is the universe that biblical God created?

The size of the Universe is unknown; it may be infinite.
Exactly. It is unknown. So don't give me that definition of the universe for whatever sake.
God didn't say about the size. Size is unknown.
Because something that is infinite has no size, no limits.

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  And your god doesn't get credit for any of it.
He didn't say He did. May be heaven Moses was talking about is only one galaxy(our galaxy)

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ALLA:How did God create sin exactly?
How does a god create [i]anything? Nobody knows, all we have are stories and myths that make assertions but explain nothing.
Your thinking/logic that God created sin if created everything is NONSENSE.
Sin does not exist in real world. So how can you say that God created what does not exist?

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Did god 'speak' things into existence like it says in Genesis?
No.

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well then, how does that work, how does one 'speak' anything into existence?
I can explain. He gives instructions things that have intelligence: do this, do that, obey this law and obey that law. And things HEAR those words/instructions and obey them.

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But if you still want to claim that your god is responsible for all of creation, then he is also responsible for everything within creation; and this includes sin. If he created a universe capable of making sin, the sin that is created is a direct result of his actions.
God never claimed that He created everything. He claims that He created heaven and earth. How big is heaven? I don't know.
Universe is not capable of making sin. Sin is not a part of real world.

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ALLA:How someone can create sin?
Last time I checked (as far as Yahweh is concerned), taking his name in vain, coveting other's property, un-kosher thoughts, murder and rape (only if they're not commanded by god, if god tells you to rape then's it's okay), and butt fucking, to list but a few...
ABSURD. You didn't explain how someone can create sin. Sin do not exist in real world.

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If an eternity is by definition unending, when does it end and another one begins? Weeping
Do explain how 'an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law' can exist before a god creates any divine law?
Did God claim that the was time when divine law didn't exist? Did God claim that divine law was created at some point of time?

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If it always existed, then why did a god create a world capable of allowing that violation?
because it must be an opposition in all things. If there is no opposition then men can not be attracted by who opposites. If men is not attracted by one power or another he doesn't have an opportunity to make a choice between two opposites. If men can not make this choice he can not have moral agency. If men can not have moral agency they are not able to progress.

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Does god not have the power to create a world unable to violate divine law?
I don't know. But I know that all men have to live in the world like our world. Where there are two opposites. This way men can exercise their moral agency. By exercising our moral agency we can grow/progress/become perfect on OUR OWN.
If God creates us perfect then He will take this choice from us. I want to make this choice. I want it to be MY ACHIEVEMENT. I don't want God to take it away from me. I don't want to be a robot who is programmed to do only God's will.

08-02-2014, 11:34 PM
(07-02-2014 01:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  For :censored:sake... Dodgy

u·ni·verse
yo͞onəˌ,vərs
noun

Did Moses say that God created universe?
Did Moses say that God created material from which heavens and earth were organized?

Moses is a myth and never existed. Next question... Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ALLA:How big is the universe that biblical God created?

The size of the Universe is unknown; it may be infinite.
Exactly. It is unknown. So don't give me that definition of the universe for whatever sake.
God didn't say about the size. Size is unknown.
Because something that is infinite has no size, no limits.

The universe, by definition, contains everything in existence regardless of diameter or size. This is why anything 'outside' of the universe is nonsensical. Read the definition again dumbass. Next question... Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  And your god doesn't get credit for any of it.
He didn't say He did. May be heaven Moses was talking about is only one galaxy(our galaxy)

Moses is a myth and never existed. Next question... Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ALLA:How did God create sin exactly?
How does a god create anything? Nobody knows, all we have are stories and myths that make assertions but explain nothing.
Your thinking/logic that God created sin if created everything is NONSENSE.
Sin does not exist in real world. So how can you say that God created what does not exist?

You dumbass, if your god created everything, then 'sin' is contained within the set of 'everything created by god'; unless you change the definition of 'everything' to mean 'everything, except sin'. But you can't do that unilaterally, because words already have meanings. If however you acknowledge that sin is nothing more than a bullshit imaginary concept, I'll take that as an answer. Next question... Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Did god 'speak' things into existence like it says in Genesis?
No.

Right, so why are you now not taking your Holy Books literally? Next question... Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well then, how does that work, how does one 'speak' anything into existence?
I can explain. He gives instructions things that have intelligence: do this, do that, obey this law and obey that law. And things HEAR those words/instructions and obey them.

Right, so where is the part in Genesis where god says 'let there be light' and it summons an armada of angels to start moving the Hydrogen atoms into clouds so that they can start to coalesce under gravity until they have enough mass to start nuclear fusion in their cores and start emitting light? I must have missed that part.

What fucking translation of the Bible do you have? Next question... Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But if you still want to claim that your god is responsible for all of creation, then he is also responsible for everything within creation; and this includes sin. If he created a universe capable of making sin, the sin that is created is a direct result of his actions.
God never claimed that He created everything. He claims that He created heaven and earth. How big is heaven? I don't know.
Universe is not capable of making sin. Sin is not a part of real world.

I already gave you a definition of sin, "an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law." So does sin not exist because there is no divine law? Or because there is no divine law giver? Next question... Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ALLA:How someone can create sin?
ABSURD. You didn't explain how someone can create sin. Sin do not exist in real world.

Explain to me again how I'm supposed to provide evidence for something that is unfalsifiable and that your fucking religion made up? I can't, as far as I'm concerned it's all just made up bullshit. But I'm not the one professing belief in a religion that thinks sin actually exists. Next question... Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If an eternity is by definition unending, when does it end and another one begins? Weeping
Did God claim that the was time when divine law didn't exist? Did God claim that divine law was created at some point of time?

Does 'divine law' exist independent of your god then? Then how is it 'divine' if it's not god dependant? Wouldn't that just make it another law of the universe, like gravity? Because most atheists would agree that morality is not god dependant, and that's why it can apply to your god and why he is found to be an immoral monster. Next question.. Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If it always existed, then why did a god create a world capable of allowing that violation?
because it must be an opposition in all things. If there is no opposition then men can not be attracted by who opposites. If men is not attracted by one power or another he doesn't have an opportunity to make a choice between two opposites. If men can not make this choice he can not have moral agency. If men can not have moral agency they are not able to progress.

So it's all a test then? A horribly rigged test? God provided no evidence for his existence and is in all ways identical to a non-existent god, and so the big 'choice' you're alluding to is this: can you believe in crazy things on no evidence? That's it, that's what your entire 'moral choice' drama bullshit boils down to. Your god is testing our credulity, and only the gullible pass. If that is the case, then fuck your god for being an epic cosmic asshole and a lying piece of shit. Next question... Drinking Beverage

(07-02-2014 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Does god not have the power to create a world unable to violate divine law?
I don't know. But I know that all men have to live in the world like our world. Where there are two opposites. This way men can exercise their moral agency. By exercising our moral agency we can grow/progress/become perfect on OUR OWN.
If God creates us perfect then He will take this choice from us. I want to make this choice. I want it to be MY ACHIEVEMENT. I don't want God to take it away from me. I don't want to be a robot who is programmed to do only God's will.

Except, that you are a robot. It's all a trick question you fucktard. There is no debate, there is no thinking; you either agree with what the Boss says or you're fucked. It's not a religion, it's a mafia. You're not rewarded for thinking, you're rewarded for following the path you think he set out before you; you are rewarded for being a good unquestioning sheep. It's not 'moral agency' that matters, it's moral conformity.

If it was all just an experiment, an exercise in choice, then why punish those who choose differently based on the available evidence? God does not provide any evidence for his own existence. He allows thousands of other religions and faiths to exist, all with counterclaims and just as much evidence for their claims to authority. The game is fucking rigged, and the only thing you can do in this circumstance is refuse to play it. That is atheism in a sense, a simple refusal to pick a side in a rigged game.

Alla, remember what I said earlier about claiming things without evidence? Please stop being a liar, thanks. Drinking Beverage

12-02-2014, 01:29 PM
(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Moses is a myth and never existed. Next question... Drinking Beverage
OK. How do you know that he never existed?

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The universe, by definition, contains everything in existence regardless of diameter or size. This is why anything 'outside' of the universe is nonsensical. Read the definition again dumbass. Next question... Drinking Beverage
OK. Let's go with your definition of universe. God Yahweh never created that universe. He only created heaven and earth. How big is heaven? We don't know?
(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Moses is a myth and never existed. Next question... Drinking Beverage
How do you know this?

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You dumbass, if your god created everything, then 'sin' is contained within the set of 'everything created by god'; unless you change the definition of 'everything' to mean 'everything, except sin'.
God Yahweh never said He created everything.
sin is not something material that exists in the world. It can not be created. There is no such thing as sin.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right, so where is the part in Genesis where god says 'let there be light' and it summons an armada of angels to start moving the Hydrogen atoms into clouds so that they can start to coalesce under gravity until they have enough mass to start nuclear fusion in their cores and start emitting light? I must have missed that part.
When God says "let be the light" He moves earth in different place where there is light.
How does He do that? He commands Earth and Earth obeys His WORD/command/instruction.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What fucking translation of the Bible do you have? Next question... Drinking Beverage
It doesn't matter.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I already gave you a definition of sin, "an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law." So does sin not exist because there is no divine law? Or because there is no divine law giver? Next question... Drinking Beverage
Of course sin doesn't exist. Act is neutral. But it(act) can be called "sin" or it can be called "righteousness". It depends.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I can't, as far as I'm concerned it's all just made up bullshit. But I'm not the one professing belief in a religion that thinks sin actually exists. Next question... Drinking Beverage
Good. Then don't tell me that God Yahweh created sin. Or that He created everything.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Does 'divine law' exist independent of your god then?
Yes.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Then how is it 'divine' if it's not god dependant?
It called "divine" because humans receive it from someone who is divine.
We say "divine" because it is given to us though God(divine)

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Wouldn't that just make it another law of the universe, like gravity?
yes. And because this law was not given to us through the revelation we don't call it divine.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 01:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  because it must be an opposition in all things. If there is no opposition then men can not be attracted by who opposites. If men is not attracted by one power or another he doesn't have an opportunity to make a choice between two opposites. If men can not make this choice he can not have moral agency. If men can not have moral agency they are not able to progress.

So it's all a test then?
Yes, it is test and more.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  God provided no evidence for his existence and is in all ways identical to a non-existent god, and so the big 'choice' you're alluding to is this: can you believe in crazy things on no evidence?
No. I am not alluding this. Never did.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Alla, remember what I said earlier about claiming things without evidence? Please stop being a liar, thanks. Drinking Beverage
WOW, you called me "Alla" and not all those offensive words.
I didn't know you were capable to make this kind of choice.
Congratulation!

12-02-2014, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 05:51 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
OK. How do you know that he never existed?
Because he is a fictional character made up by people in a fictional story.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The universe, by definition, contains everything in existence regardless of diameter or size. This is why anything 'outside' of the universe is nonsensical. Read the definition again dumbass. Next question... Drinking Beverage
OK. Let's go with your definition of universe. God Yahweh never created that universe. He only created heaven and earth. How big is heaven? We don't know?
That’s not true, because those things you said are made up. There is no need to argue about how much of the universe a nonexistent being made, if that being does not exist, and did not make it. Heaven is not a thing, there for a question about its size is meaningless.

How do you know this?
Because he is a fictional character made up by people in a fictional story.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You dumbass, if your god created everything, then 'sin' is contained within the set of 'everything created by god'; unless you change the definition of 'everything' to mean 'everything, except sin'.
God Yahweh never said He created everything.
sin is not something material that exists in the world. It can not be created. There is no such thing as sin.
Well, the bible does say he created everything. You should read it if you are going to have a conversation about what the fictional character Yahweh is written as having, or not having done. The Yahweh character in the bible clearly states, multiple times that he’s created everything. In reality that doesn’t matter, considering Yahweh is a fictitious character. A nonexistent being cannot do anything. And correct, there is no sin. But if you are basing that on the premise of your book of fiction, you fictional book says there is.

Read your bible if you’re going to claim knowledge of what it says in it.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right, so where is the part in Genesis where god says 'let there be light' and it summons an armada of angels to start moving the Hydrogen atoms into clouds so that they can start to coalesce under gravity until they have enough mass to start nuclear fusion in their cores and start emitting light? I must have missed that part.
When God says "let be the light" He moves earth in different place where there is light.
How does He do that? He commands Earth and Earth obeys His WORD/command/instruction.
Well that is not true because it is made up and never happened, and also makes no sense at all.

You do not understand what light is, so you’ve failed to answer the question.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What fucking translation of the Bible do you have? Next question... Drinking Beverage
It doesn't matter.
Yes, if you are willfully allowing people to believe that you are getting your information from the bible, but are making statements about what it says that have nothing to do with, and cannot be found in that text.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I already gave you a definition of sin, "an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law." So does sin not exist because there is no divine law? Or because there is no divine law giver? Next question... Drinking Beverage
Of course sin doesn't exist. Act is neutral. But it(act) can be called "sin" or it can be called "righteousness". It depends.
Based on what you just said, sin doesn’t exist, but sin does exist. The things you say make no sense. You do not understand how words or language work.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I can't, as far as I'm concerned it's all just made up bullshit. But I'm not the one professing belief in a religion that thinks sin actually exists. Next question... Drinking Beverage
Good. Then don't tell me that God Yahweh created sin. Or that He created everything.
Yahweh didn’t because he is a made up character in a fictitious book. But based the fictitious book, it says he did. We can still discuss the fictitious things it says in the fictitious book, despite it being fictitious. People talk about Harry Potter novels even though they know those people in the book aren’t real. It’s the same difference. I just don’t think you know what your own fictitious novel says.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Does 'divine law' exist independent of your god then?
Yes.
Incorrect. Both of those things are made up, so neither of them exist.
It’s like asking, “can pink unicorns run on clouds made of love”. You should not be honestly trying to answer that question, because it makes no sense in any way.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Then how is it 'divine' if it's not god dependant?
It called "divine" because humans receive it from someone who is divine.
We say "divine" because it is given to us though God(divine)
It’s called divine because humans made up a word to call a made up concept, which does not exist.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Wouldn't that just make it another law of the universe, like gravity?
yes. And because this law was not given to us through the revelation we don't call it divine.
Again, made up and not real.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So it's all a test then?
Yes, it is test and more.
Nope, it’s made up and not real.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  God provided no evidence for his existence and is in all ways identical to a non-existent god, and so the big 'choice' you're alluding to is this: can you believe in crazy things on no evidence?
No. I am not alluding this. Never did.
Yeah, you are. Because that what it actually means that you are doing.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Alla, remember what I said earlier about claiming things without evidence? Please stop being a liar, thanks. Drinking Beverage
WOW, you called me "Alla" and not all those offensive words.
I didn't know you were capable to make this kind of choice.
Congratulation!
I don’t have anything to say about this one…

12-02-2014, 09:02 PM
(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Because he is a fictional character made up by people in a fictional story.
You believe he is fictional character I don't believe this.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  That’s not true, because those things you said are made up. There is no need to argue about how much of the universe a nonexistent being made, if that being does not exist, and did not make it. Heaven is not a thing, there for a question about its size is meaningless.
True IF God doesn't exist then there is no need to argue about this.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Well, the bible does say he created everything. You should read it if you are going to have a conversation about what the fictional character Yahweh is written as having, or not having done.
No, it doesn't.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  The Yahweh character in the bible clearly states, multiple times that he’s created everything.
No, He doesn't.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  You do not understand what light is, so you’ve failed to answer the question.
I don't need to understand what light is in order to believe that after God said "let be the light" He placed Earth in the place where there was already existing source of light.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Based on what you just said, sin doesn’t exist, but sin does exist. The things you say make no sense. You do not understand how words or language work.
Sin exist?! where? and what is it organized from?

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Good. Then don't tell me that God Yahweh created sin. Or that He created everything.
Yahweh didn’t because he is a made up character in a fictitious book. But based the fictitious book, it says he did.
No, He didn't say this. He even didn't say that He created everything. (according to the Bible)