Sex and an omniscient God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Sex and an omniscient God
(12-02-2014 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Because he is a fictional character made up by people in a fictional story.
You believe he is fictional character I don't believe this.
Your belief is wrong.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  That’s not true, because those things you said are made up. There is no need to argue about how much of the universe a nonexistent being made, if that being does not exist, and did not make it. Heaven is not a thing, there for a question about its size is meaningless.
True IF God doesn't exist then there is no need to argue about this.
It is true, so you should stop arguing it, because you are wrong.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Well, the bible does say he created everything. You should read it if you are going to have a conversation about what the fictional character Yahweh is written as having, or not having done.
No, it doesn't.
Yes it does. Actually read it before commenting that it doesn’t.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  The Yahweh character in the bible clearly states, multiple times that he’s created everything.
No, He doesn't.
Yes he does. Actually read it before commenting that the fictional character doesn’t.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  You do not understand what light is, so you’ve failed to answer the question.
I don't need to understand what light is in order to believe that after God said "let be the light" He placed Earth in the place where there was already existing source of light.
No you don’t need to understand things to believe them. That is true. But you do need to understand what it is if you are going to actually try to make sense of it in a rational, real way.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Based on what you just said, sin doesn’t exist, but sin does exist. The things you say make no sense. You do not understand how words or language work.
Sin exist?! where? and what is it organized from?
Of course “sin” doesn’t exist. It’s been made up in your fictions book. But your fictitious book says it exist. If you want to believe your fictitious book, that that is your problem to figure out, not mine. But you can’t simply resolve it by saying that the thing you believe tells you want is real doesn’t say the thing you don’t believe, because it does say it.

(12-02-2014 05:46 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Yahweh didn’t because he is a made up character in a fictitious book. But based the fictitious book, it says he did.
No, He didn't say this. He even didn't say that He created everything. (according to the Bible)
I like that you put that part in paraphrases there. It makes the conversation easier.
But yes, it does say he said that (according to the bible). You need to read your book better if you are going to continue to make claims about what it does and does not say.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 01:44 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Moses is a myth and never existed. Next question... Drinking Beverage
OK. How do you know that he never existed?

How do you know he did exist? There is no fucking evidence to support his existence, and all the evidence points to there being multiple authors over centuries for the Pentateuch; Moses did not write it you ignorant cunt.

How about this, why don't you disprove the existence of the intangible, invisible, pink unicorn; and I'll use your method to disprove Mosses, fucktard.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The universe, by definition, contains everything in existence regardless of diameter or size. This is why anything 'outside' of the universe is nonsensical. Read the definition again dumbass. Next question... Drinking Beverage
OK. Let's go with your definition of universe. God Yahweh never created that universe. He only created heaven and earth. How big is heaven? We don't know?

Read your own fucking holy books.

John 1:1-3 (NASB)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

You fucking retard. But, unless you can present any evidence, you can't claim that your god created anything without lying about it. Simply believing it is true, does not make it true moron.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Moses is a myth and never existed. Next question... Drinking Beverage
How do you know this?

See above you fucking ignoramus.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You dumbass, if your god created everything, then 'sin' is contained within the set of 'everything created by god'; unless you change the definition of 'everything' to mean 'everything, except sin'.
God Yahweh never said He created everything. Sin is not something material that exists in the world. It can not be created. There is no such thing as sin.

Fucking finally, you say something that isn't a massive pile of presuppositional bullshit. Although I am compelled to remind you that you are going against the dogma of the Church of Later Day Saints; while they do not believe in 'original sin', they do believe that you can sin once you reach the age of 'accountability'. So the stock Moron belief, the one preached from the majority of pulpits, is that sin does exist.

Remember; if there is no sin, why does anyone need Jesus?

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right, so where is the part in Genesis where god says 'let there be light' and it summons an armada of angels to start moving the Hydrogen atoms into clouds so that they can start to coalesce under gravity until they have enough mass to start nuclear fusion in their cores and start emitting light? I must have missed that part.
When God says "let be the light" He moves earth in different place where there is light.
How does He do that? He commands Earth and Earth obeys His WORD/command/instruction.

I swear to your non-existent god Alla, you are dumber than the ground you walk on. Do you have any evidence for any of that, considering that int flies in the face of all the evidence accumulated through centuries of work in cosmology? How does god move the Earth? What forces are involved and how do they operate?

You answer is not an answer, it's is a fucking bullshit LIE that you tell yourself to hide your absolute fucking and near complete ignorance from yourself. It's a lie that you tell yourself to hide the fact that you don't know shit. You non-answer explain nothing, but instead only raises more questions (how does a god do all these things), and has no evidence to support it.

Remember what I said earlier about lying for your beliefs? Nice to see how you didn't take any of that to heart, you stupid cunt.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What fucking translation of the Bible do you have? Next question... Drinking Beverage
It doesn't matter.

You're right, because they're all mistranslated, subjective, hearsay; and not evidence for anything.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I already gave you a definition of sin, "an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law." So does sin not exist because there is no divine law? Or because there is no divine law giver? Next question... Drinking Beverage
Of course sin doesn't exist. Act is neutral. But it(act) can be called "sin" or it can be called "righteousness". It depends.

You know this makes you a heretic to the majority of Latter Day Saints, right? Just a head's up.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I can't, as far as I'm concerned it's all just made up bullshit. But I'm not the one professing belief in a religion that thinks sin actually exists. Next question... Drinking Beverage
Good. Then don't tell me that God Yahweh created sin. Or that He created everything.

See point above.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Does 'divine law' exist independent of your god then?
Yes.
(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Then how is it 'divine' if it's not god dependant?
It called "divine" because humans receive it from someone who is divine.
We say "divine" because it is given to us though God(divine)

False. None of your stupid bullshit came from a 'divine' source. All you have, everything that you think is divinely inspired, is all the works of men. Men who claimed to see god, talk to god, or be taking dictation from angles; but they were all terrible flawed human beings. Not infallible, and certainly not divine. None of the holy books were ever written by any god.

This is clear within your own faith with it's nasty habit of later Prophets making timely and politically convenient proclamations from 'revelation', and their tendency to have new 'revelations' that invalidate earlier 'revelations'. So either your god just happened to have figured out that Blacks were people too (and just in time for the American Civil Rights movement ironically enough), or somebody is making shit up.

Unfortunately you're far too stupid and credulous to see the man behind the curtain.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Wouldn't that just make it another law of the universe, like gravity?
yes. And because this law was not given to us through the revelation we don't call it divine.

Your law is not divine, see above.

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So it's all a test then?
Yes, it is test and more.
(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  God provided no evidence for his existence and is in all ways identical to a non-existent god, and so the big 'choice' you're alluding to is this: can you believe in crazy things on no evidence?
No. I am not alluding this. Never did.

You just explicitly said it was all a test you dumb motherfucker. You didn't even allude to it, you outright fucking just said it. The choice is the fucking test! How can you be that fucking stupid?

(08-02-2014 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Alla, remember what I said earlier about claiming things without evidence? Please stop being a liar, thanks. Drinking Beverage
WOW, you called me "Alla" and not all those offensive words.
I didn't know you were capable to make this kind of choice.
Congratulation!

Thanks for showing that your retarded, ignorant, punk-ass was not worth the effort.

Cunt. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-02-2014, 09:24 AM
(12-02-2014 09:56 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  You believe he is fictional character I don't believe this.
Your belief is wrong.

(12-02-2014 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  True IF God doesn't exist then there is no need to argue about this.

(12-02-2014 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, it doesn't.

(12-02-2014 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, He doesn't.
Yes he does. Actually read it before commenting that the fictional character doesn’t.

(12-02-2014 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't need to understand what light is in order to believe that after God said "let be the light" He placed Earth in the place where there was already existing source of light.
No you don’t need to understand things to believe them. That is true. But you do need to understand what it is if you are going to actually try to make sense of it in a rational, real way.

(12-02-2014 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Sin exist?! where? and what is it organized from?
Of course “sin” doesn’t exist. It’s been made up in your fictions book. But your fictitious book says it exist. If you want to believe your fictitious book, that that is your problem to figure out, not mine. But you can’t simply resolve it by saying that the thing you believe tells you want is real doesn’t say the thing you don’t believe, because it does say it.

(12-02-2014 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, He didn't say this. He even didn't say that He created everything. (according to the Bible)
I like that you put that part in paraphrases there. It makes the conversation easier.
But yes, it does say he said that (according to the bible). You need to read your book better if you are going to continue to make claims about what it does and does not say.
According to the Bible God didn't say that He created everything. And by the way according to the Bible there are more than one God.
God Yahweh = Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ didn't create His God.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
13-02-2014, 09:26 AM
(13-02-2014 12:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  OK. How do you know that he never existed?

How do you know he did exist? There is no fucking evidence to support his existence, and all the evidence points to there being multiple authors over centuries for the Pentateuch; Moses did not write it you ignorant cunt.

How about this, why don't you disprove the existence of the intangible, invisible, pink unicorn; and I'll use your method to disprove Mosses, fucktard.

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  OK. Let's go with your definition of universe. God Yahweh never created that universe. He only created heaven and earth. How big is heaven? We don't know?

Read your own fucking holy books.

John 1:1-3 (NASB)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

You fucking retard. But, unless you can present any evidence, you can't claim that your god created anything without lying about it. Simply believing it is true, does not make it true moron.

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  How do you know this?

See above you fucking ignoramus.

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  God Yahweh never said He created everything. Sin is not something material that exists in the world. It can not be created. There is no such thing as sin.

Fucking finally, you say something that isn't a massive pile of presuppositional bullshit. Although I am compelled to remind you that you are going against the dogma of the Church of Later Day Saints; while they do not believe in 'original sin', they do believe that you can sin once you reach the age of 'accountability'. So the stock Moron belief, the one preached from the majority of pulpits, is that sin does exist.

Remember; if there is no sin, why does anyone need Jesus?

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  When God says "let be the light" He moves earth in different place where there is light.
How does He do that? He commands Earth and Earth obeys His WORD/command/instruction.

I swear to your non-existent god Alla, you are dumber than the ground you walk on. Do you have any evidence for any of that, considering that int flies in the face of all the evidence accumulated through centuries of work in cosmology? How does god move the Earth? What forces are involved and how do they operate?

You answer is not an answer, it's is a fucking bullshit LIE that you tell yourself to hide your absolute fucking and near complete ignorance from yourself. It's a lie that you tell yourself to hide the fact that you don't know shit. You non-answer explain nothing, but instead only raises more questions (how does a god do all these things), and has no evidence to support it.

Remember what I said earlier about lying for your beliefs? Nice to see how you didn't take any of that to heart, you stupid cunt.

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  It doesn't matter.

You're right, because they're all mistranslated, subjective, hearsay; and not evidence for anything.

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Of course sin doesn't exist. Act is neutral. But it(act) can be called "sin" or it can be called "righteousness". It depends.

You know this makes you a heretic to the majority of Latter Day Saints, right? Just a head's up.

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Good. Then don't tell me that God Yahweh created sin. Or that He created everything.

See point above.

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes.
It called "divine" because humans receive it from someone who is divine.
We say "divine" because it is given to us though God(divine)

False. None of your stupid bullshit came from a 'divine' source. All you have, everything that you think is divinely inspired, is all the works of men. Men who claimed to see god, talk to god, or be taking dictation from angles; but they were all terrible flawed human beings. Not infallible, and certainly not divine. None of the holy books were ever written by any god.

This is clear within your own faith with it's nasty habit of later Prophets making timely and politically convenient proclamations from 'revelation', and their tendency to have new 'revelations' that invalidate earlier 'revelations'. So either your god just happened to have figured out that Blacks were people too (and just in time for the American Civil Rights movement ironically enough), or somebody is making shit up.

Unfortunately you're far too stupid and credulous to see the man behind the curtain.

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  yes. And because this law was not given to us through the revelation we don't call it divine.

Your law is not divine, see above.

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, it is test and more.
No. I am not alluding this. Never did.

You just explicitly said it was all a test you dumb motherfucker. You didn't even allude to it, you outright fucking just said it. The choice is the fucking test! How can you be that fucking stupid?

(12-02-2014 01:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  WOW, you called me "Alla" and not all those offensive words.
I didn't know you were capable to make this kind of choice.
Congratulation!

Thanks for showing that your retarded, ignorant, punk-ass was not worth the effort.

Cunt. Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage

13-02-2014, 09:53 AM
This thread has gone down the pipe. Evolution honey I don't think Alla is getting it, you're probably wasting your time on this one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
13-02-2014, 10:21 AM
(13-02-2014 09:53 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  This thread has gone down the pipe. Evolution honey I don't think Alla is getting it, you're probably wasting your time on this one.

Indeed it has, as I am confident that I'd have a more intelligent conversation with a brick wall; because at least the wall wouldn't continue to lie after being called out on it repeatedly.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
13-02-2014, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 10:38 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
(13-02-2014 09:24 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 09:56 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Your belief is wrong.

According to the Bible God didn't say that He created everything. And by the way according to the Bible there are more than one God.
God Yahweh = Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ didn't create His God.
Yes, according to the bible “God” does say he created everything. You are wrong about this.
I do agree with you on one thing. According to the bible it does reference there being more than one “god”. It says this in an indirect manor, and was apocryphally edited to deemphasize it in the text. But it still can clearly be read there. Most Christians will deny this.

Examples; “You shall have no other gods before me”. “God” commenting on his jealousy of other “gods”. Mentioning other gods, and in some cases by their actual names such as with Bael. “God’s” repeatedly referring to himself in the plural, implying there is more than one of them. References to “God’s” celestial counsel. “God’s” various agents, such as angles and demons, which in any other religion would be simply referred to as lesser “gods”. The leviathan, and other chaos creachers, whom were “gods” of chaos and disorder or the sea/abyss (all basically meant the same or similar enough of a thing back then) whom “God” according to the bible literally fought, subdued and made into his pets put a leash on him and made him to do his bidding.

And even in as much as the polytheistic nature of the early Jews got apocryphally covered up, though very poorly, modern day Christianity still has to contend with the fact that they do in fact still have a pantheon of “gods” in the very Greek or Hindu sense of the term. The head “god” of creation and war, Yahweh, the secondary “god” the accuser “god”, Satan, “God’s” right hand “god” on his celestial seat of power (which was not fully formed as Satan as Christians view him today, until toward the end of the series of books in the bible) the lesser “gods” of the angels, and demons, and the “demigods” (half human/half god) Jesus, the nephilim, all the saints for those who accept the saints.

Whether Christians accept the history of polytheism in the bible or refuse to admit it, it can’t truly be ignored, other than through denial, that modern day Christianity has just as pantheonistic (in the sense of multiple gods) as ever. I wouldn’t even give modern Christianity the label of monolatristic because they do still worship and beseech more than the one central “god” in their daily lives (prays to saints and/or angels for help, to Jesus, rather than “God”).

But now, despite the inane claim of the trinity being one, they are three separate things, and the bible doesn’t even acknowledge one of them. Jesus was a demigod, like Hercules was the son of Zeus. Two separate beings.

Of course that is only according to the bible, and not according to what modern Christians say. Some groups of Christians, such as the LDS will accept some of this because you believe in multiple “gods” and that “our” “god” “Elohim” is just one of many in a great endless line of “God’s” who came before him. But of course none of that last stuff about “Elohim” and the endless line of “God’s” has anything to do with the bible, which is why you need to be honest in the future when stating things based on text, and letting it be implied that it’s in the bible. It’s not, say where you are getting it from. It does matter what text you are reading.

And once again, all of that is fun fiction, like a Harry Potter novel. And we can debate, argue and clear up the rules on destroying the horcrux, or whether or not the nature of the magic in the world can be scientificly studied, as it does seem to have rules, cause and effect, and repeatable and predictible, so Harry Potter magic simply a realm of yet to be ventured, science? And we can have all kinds of wildly varying opinions of the subject, but in the end, no matter how detailed and intricate we can get in discussing the details and inner workings of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, it doesn’t make any of it the least bit more true. It’s still all a bunch of fictions, and none of these details mean anything else, more than an interesting conversation, as none of it exist outside of the books and in reality.

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
13-02-2014, 12:02 PM
(13-02-2014 10:35 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Yes, according to the bible “God” does say he created everything. You are wrong about this.
I will accept that I am wrong if you tell me where in the Bible He says this.

(13-02-2014 10:35 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I do agree with you on one thing. According to the bible it does reference there being more than one “god”. It says this in an indirect manor, and was apocryphally edited to deemphasize it in the text. But it still can clearly be read there. Most Christians will deny this.
According to the Bible one God speaks to another God. According to the Bible one God calls another God "God".

(13-02-2014 10:35 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Examples; “You shall have no other gods before me”. “God” commenting on his jealousy of other “gods”. Mentioning other gods, and in some cases by their actual names such as with Bael. “God’s” repeatedly referring to himself in the plural, implying there is more than one of them. References to “God’s” celestial counsel. “God’s” various agents, such as angles and demons, which in any other religion would be simply referred to as lesser “gods”. The leviathan, and other chaos creachers, whom were “gods” of chaos and disorder or the sea/abyss (all basically meant the same or similar enough of a thing back then) whom “God” according to the bible literally fought, subdued and made into his pets put a leash on him and made him to do his bidding.
Bible also talks about Gods and not only other gods. According to the Bible Jesus Christ is God or Creator. He created this earth according to the Bible. And according to the Bible name of God Who created this earth is Yahweh. So Jesus = Yahweh. Then according to the Bible Yahweh/Jesus says that He has His God and His Father. Already we have at least two Gods(according to the Bible).

13-02-2014, 12:09 PM
(13-02-2014 10:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 09:53 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  This thread has gone down the pipe. Evolution honey I don't think Alla is getting it, you're probably wasting your time on this one.

Indeed it has, as I am confident that I'd have a more intelligent conversation with a brick wall; because at least the wall wouldn't continue to lie after being called out on it repeatedly.

Well you're not going to convince anyone by being an asshole.

Truth seeker.
13-02-2014, 12:09 PM
(13-02-2014 10:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Compare with some scientists you are retard and idiot and full of ignorance. You are smart pants and macho boy only here on forum and you are "brave" because you don't talk face to face. I am sure that in reality you are pussy/little coward.
I think your bike is more intelligent than you are. And I could kick your butt and wash your dirty mouth.