Sex and guilt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: Sex and guilt
(03-06-2012 07:52 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Sex with tied up or married women can result in ongoing suffering for yourself and aligned parties, irrespective of all the cheating strategies, and possibly for a long time. Stick to the hand trolley till you find a free and compatible spirit with whom you can share your sexuality as well as a sense of peace of mind.
I disagree that sex with tied up women will result in ongoing suffering as long as they were willing to be tied up. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Erxomai's post
03-06-2012, 09:22 PM
content deleted cos Erx said the same thing first

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-06-2012, 09:27 PM
(03-06-2012 09:22 PM)DLJ Wrote:  content deleted cos Erx said the same thing first
Shoot. Sorry man. I should have gone with my other glib comment and let you have that one.

Now I have to have two...

Sex and guilt? I didn't know one could exist without the other. Huh

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-06-2012, 09:56 PM
(03-06-2012 09:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-06-2012 09:22 PM)DLJ Wrote:  content deleted cos Erx said the same thing first
Shoot. Sorry man. I should have gone with my other glib comment and let you have that one.

Now I have to have two...

Sex and guilt? I didn't know one could exist without the other. Huh

Oh! Yes it can, my friend. It most definitely can!

(and, no, I do not mean that one can have guilt without sex... which is obviously true)

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Don't rush it just because you are 21, you will get some eventually! My first time was at 21 and it was very intresting Big Grin
It is very noble of you to wait until you know someone and to try to not destroy other people's relationships. That's important, that is why I turned a girl down once, as well, although I really wanted to you know what, I just did not want to step between her and her real girlfriend.

And although sex is a real nice thing you are not missing sooo much, once you start having it, you will like it (almost certainly Big Grin) but after doing it a few times you will see that it is nice but you did not miss too much by waiting. In and out and done haha

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
04-06-2012, 10:47 AM
(04-06-2012 03:24 AM)Leela Wrote:  In and out and done haha
And I thought I finished fast!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
04-06-2012, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 05:39 PM by Luminon.)
What, you had many opportunities? If you get any opportunities at all, your chances are very good. There is nothing wrong with you and you only need to wait for your chance. Maybe next time instead of turning down the chance try to get to know the girl better first.

Of course, honoring their relationship is an admirable thing. Congratulations. OTOH, I could understand if the damage to relationship was already done and the girl was determined to be unfaithful no matter what, doesn't matter with whom, then I would prefer it to be with me than with someone else Smile

As I said, you seem to be completely all right and you're only alone because of high moral standards, not because you have a real problem. For example, with me it seems to be more complex, I know there's something wrong in my lack of interest in normal stupid life. I'm interested in girls, but basically I want a think tank with boobs, an offline forum in lingerie. Someone I won't get bored with. And most of girls I meet don't have any special interests or features of character. If I hang out somewhere socially, I'm always the youngest one there, I have interests that people get around their 40's and later. I have met some intelligent and interesting girls, but they always were in a relationship and usually they were busy travelling and studying far away.

And of course there is the problem of emotion. Emotion is people's staple food, they use a staggering array of non-verbal language, shared interests and tastes, jokes, horseplay, teasing and so on, that create a wonderful sense of belonging in a group. I almost can't imagine people teasing me good-naturedly or me teasing anybody. Then there are subtle ways of romantic beginnings, which are very elusive and I'm not sure if I have the necessary instincts. Instead my instincts tell me to turn a date into an IQ test, job interview, lecture or interrogation. I do have emotions, but in the large banknotes and not in the small coins, if you know what I mean.

Yes, I turned down some offers too, but for different reasons. I seemed to attract girls with a problem, who needed a quick lay to fix their self-confidence if they couldn't fix their weight. Or they were in relationship a jerk and instead wanted someone safe to be with and offered instant sex. What kind of relationship is that supposed to be? If I see the girl needs a psych, diet and gym more than me, who am I to deny that? Maybe I want too much from life, but I still think I deserve a girl that I can appreciate and one who is not fat.

05-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Wow, thanks everybody, must say reading all your comments makes me feel so much better about myself.

Hobo Kgrrrrr kh kh kh
[+] 4 users Like VrGin's post
05-06-2012, 09:21 AM
For the next round we will share horror stories of our sexual encounters Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-06-2012, 09:38 AM
(05-06-2012 09:21 AM)morondog Wrote:  For the next round we will share horror stories of our sexual encounters Big Grin

Now that's an area where I seriously need some advice. But where to start....?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do I deal with shame and guilt? MNeufs 54 2,871 06-08-2012 02:50 AM
Last Post: Birdguy1979