Sex, for reasonable people. Challenge for the Thinking Atheist Community

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2011, 06:22 PM
RE: Sex, for reasonable people. Challenge for the Thinking Atheist Community
(12-11-2011 01:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  erm... hmmm... sorry bout that Confused lost it a bit... reacted without thinking.

Still feeling grumpy though.

The more time goes by the more I feel ashamed about my outburst up above... I think... I can disagree but... what I said just makes me feel like I'm trying to force people to act the way I want, all nice and polite, which is crap. Thick skin should be a prerequisite for this kind of thing. Oh well. Can't change it now. Sorry to everyone who was following this thread for throwing my toys... argh... it's amusing to me when other people do it... now I'm on the receiving end. Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-11-2011, 09:25 PM
I will stick around and read the older threads. Smile
Find all posts by this user
12-11-2011, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 09:33 PM by houseofcantor.)
(12-11-2011 06:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-11-2011 01:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  erm... hmmm... sorry bout that Confused lost it a bit... reacted without thinking.

Still feeling grumpy though.

The more time goes by the more I feel ashamed about my outburst up above... I think... I can disagree but... what I said just makes me feel like I'm trying to force people to act the way I want, all nice and polite, which is crap. Thick skin should be a prerequisite for this kind of thing. Oh well. Can't change it now. Sorry to everyone who was following this thread for throwing my toys... argh... it's amusing to me when other people do it... now I'm on the receiving end. Dodgy

As an amateur scientist, I appear to be observing an atheist discovering zero-state morality. Wink

Your focus was definitely more specific than my generalization made largely from the vid's title. I didn't see you do anything wrong. Wink
(12-11-2011 09:25 PM)PeterK Wrote:  I will stick around and read the older threads. Smile
I don't see you doing anything wrong either. Putting "sex' in the title was "senseless sensationalism," a marketing tool. My first post on this threat was posted in consideration that you may be a drive-by creationist troll.

Shoot first and ask questions later, that's Johnny Cantor style when it comes to creationism. Now you seem like a stand-up atheist type. Welcome. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post