Sex in heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Sex in heaven?
So is there sex in heaven? Of course, heaven is an imaginary place like never-never land but is there sex in heaven? If you're there for eternity, which is a fuckingly long time, what else is there to do......knit? Just hang out with god? If there's no sex in heaven then it must be hell.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-08-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Sex in heaven?
I was told; when I was a fundie, that you would have glorified bodies without the need for sex.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
26-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Why the 72 virgins if no sex?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-08-2014, 07:02 PM
(26-08-2014 06:49 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I was told; when I was a fundie, that you would have glorified bodies without the need for sex.

LAME!! Lol

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-08-2014, 07:03 PM
(26-08-2014 06:49 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I was told; when I was a fundie, that you would have glorified bodies without the need for sex.

No need for sex!??! Ladies and gentleman, proof positive that heaven doesn't exist, there is no need for sex. What a sham.

And what the hell is a "glorified body"?

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-08-2014, 07:04 PM
(26-08-2014 07:03 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

No need for sex!??! Ladies and gentleman, proof positive that heaven doesn't exist, there is no need for sex. What a sham.

And what the hell is a "glorified body"?

A lame body apparently Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-08-2014, 07:08 PM
There's no 'need' for chocolate, alcohol or sport . Doesn't mean that we don't enjoy them...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 5 users Like CiderThinker's post
26-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Sounds like the most boring ppl will be in heaven. I don't want to have sex with a bunch of boring, straight laced religious men. Yuck!

If heaven exists, I mean. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 4 users Like Deidre32's post
26-08-2014, 07:17 PM
(26-08-2014 07:08 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  There's no 'need' for chocolate, alcohol or sport . Doesn't mean that we don't enjoy them...

Damn, I forgot. We're supposed to have sex only for procreation. Be fruitful and multiply and all that rot so no "need" for sex in heaven. I must say, this is a verrrry disappointing aspect of heaven. It sucks the big one.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
26-08-2014, 07:18 PM
(26-08-2014 07:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 07:08 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  There's no 'need' for chocolate, alcohol or sport . Doesn't mean that we don't enjoy them...

Damn, I forgot. We're supposed to have sex only for procreation. Be fruitful and multiply and all that rot so no "need" for sex in heaven. I must say, this is a verrrry disappointing aspect of heaven. It sucks the big one.

I think we've now determined this is not the case Drinking Beverage Laugh out load

[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post