Sex in heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Sex in heaven?
(26-08-2014 07:18 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 07:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Damn, I forgot. We're supposed to have sex only for procreation. Be fruitful and multiply and all that rot so no "need" for sex in heaven. I must say, this is a verrrry disappointing aspect of heaven. It sucks the big one.

I think we've now determined this is not the case Drinking Beverage Laugh out load

Then it doesn't blow, either, huh? Sadcryface
Fuck heaven... wait! You can't even do that! Weeping

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
26-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Why does religion have such a problem with sex?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2014, 07:44 PM
What is Rick Santorum going to do if he can't tell everybody what not to do? Gasp

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
26-08-2014, 08:35 PM
I had to look this up to see what the fundies thought, it's been a long time since I was in a church. Apparently, I was right according to Randy Alcorn this is just weird, he describes some sort of non-sex polygamous marriage between his wife, him and Jesus. Yuck!!
There's only going to be mmf, no ffm. Angry

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
26-08-2014, 08:52 PM
No sex?! No chocolate?! No fun?! Please send me to hell, please. Or just leave me hear, close enough to hell sometimes, at least you have sex and chocolate Smile

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
[+] 3 users Like Kemasyn's post
26-08-2014, 09:04 PM
(26-08-2014 07:40 PM)Sam Wrote:  Why does religion have such a problem with sex?

Probably something to do with our behavioral adaptation towards monogamy. In many cultures, especially the west, a lack of sexual restraint was seen as uncivilized.
26-08-2014, 09:08 PM
What?! No DP with me, Jesus and my husband? That's outrageous! I'm going to hell for the orgy. When we die, y'all can find me in the second circle - enjoying "blowing back and forth". Angel

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
26-08-2014, 09:15 PM
(26-08-2014 09:08 PM)Nurse Wrote:  What?! No DP with me, Jesus and my husband? That's outrageous! I'm going to hell for the orgy. When we die, y'all can find me in the second circle - enjoying "blowing back and forth". Angel

Laugh out load damnit, you beat me to it!! I was going to insist on a Jesus three way for sure!! Laugh out load

Edit: fun fact -two guys, one woman.. Devil's three way. No wonder it's not allowed in heaven No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
26-08-2014, 09:16 PM
I'm changing my name to Jesus tomorrow!
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
27-08-2014, 12:13 AM
[Image: heaven-is-for-real-poster.jpg]

Fuck you kid, Heaven sounds boring as shit...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]