Sex in heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Sex in heaven?
(28-08-2014 07:16 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 06:59 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Yeah, It kinda frightens me a little bit.

If this were somehow true, What is the difference between Atheism and Trusting god anyway? There is none, as I said in earlier threads before and forums and even Youtube video responses, If this were the case, than we are doing nothing but assuring that our soul " a completely separate and different entity than ourselves" some of our memories and nothing more.

It means you are replaced completely by a completely different entity and ensuring that they get to a nice place with YOUR memories and none of the desires.

If that is heaven, you can have it.

Yes, you are a mere automaton. Ironic how the choice excuse is used to excuse the problem of evil, yet when the final curtain call is made, you shall be turned into a mere robot for eternity. Perhaps this is god's final solution to evil?

It that is considered a solution, It is a very poor and evil solution.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
28-08-2014, 08:09 PM
(28-08-2014 06:59 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 06:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  That people find this desirable appalls me. Shocking

Yeah, It kinda frightens me a little bit.

If this were somehow true, What is the difference between Atheism and Trusting god anyway? There is none, as I said in earlier threads before and forums and even Youtube video responses, If this were the case, than we are doing nothing but assuring that our soul " a completely separate and different entity than ourselves" some of our memories and nothing more.

It means you are replaced completely by a completely different entity and ensuring that they get to a nice place with YOUR memories and none of the desires.

If that is heaven, you can have it.

It's kind of like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers except that it's god that keeps you in a state of limbo instead of aliens. God has millions of pod people in heaven with nothing going on in their head except worshiping him. Ewwww. Ick.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Well if you are muslim you get 72 virgins. However the only way to not be a catch to it is if you do some crazy shit for allah. If not, I hope you like dungons and dragons because they will be virgins*

*Not all dungons and dragons players a virgins

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-08-2014, 10:55 PM
(28-08-2014 05:31 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  According to a lot of Christians, There is no sex in heaven. Once you get into heaven you have no desires, No emotions other than love for Jesus and the need to watch endlessly over your grandchildren from whatever Dimension you are from and to praise and worship Jesus endlessly for all eternity.

So basically, you are on your knees bowing up and down for all eternity to the same person forever as a ( even though they do not want to admit it ) Mindless slave.

In other words, With no desires what-so-ever, no negative emotions, and everything else that could possibly make you curious or be a negative or bad thing making you grow stronger as a human. Everything that makes you a human being and makes you who you are goes away completely and forever as if it never existed.

So, since you are not human anymore. Sex is something that you don't need...OH! and since your body is left back on earth...you can't get horny anyway. So there is that too.

Exactly. Nothing is more dehumanising than the theistic rhetoric of god. If given the choice between the two, I really do think clean nothingness is preferable.
[+] 2 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
29-08-2014, 06:51 AM
If there is no sex in the heaven with Jesuses, leave me here, or perhaps since we are entertaining religious afterlife, I'll go to Mt. Olympus and hang out with Zeus. We all know he enjoyed having sex as he lusted after many women on Earth, surely he is in favor of enjoying sex after death.

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
29-08-2014, 09:55 AM
(28-08-2014 05:31 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ...OH! and since your body is left back on earth...you can't get horny anyway. So there is that too.

I'm not sure what Christians in general believe about heaven, but Catholics (I know this because I was born and raised and indoctrinated as a Catholic) profess belief in "the resurrection of the body". They definitely believe that they will have bodies in heaven.
29-08-2014, 09:32 PM
(26-08-2014 06:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So is there sex in heaven? Of course, heaven is an imaginary place like never-never land but is there sex in heaven? If you're there for eternity, which is a fuckingly long time, what else is there to do......knit? Just hang out with god? If there's no sex in heaven then it must be hell.

Hahaha oh, my old pastor used to say that we would have glorified bodies, there would be no such thing as being a male or a female, and we would spend all of our time glorifying and serving God. It sounds a little bit like hell to me.
29-08-2014, 09:46 PM
(29-08-2014 09:32 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 06:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So is there sex in heaven? Of course, heaven is an imaginary place like never-never land but is there sex in heaven? If you're there for eternity, which is a fuckingly long time, what else is there to do......knit? Just hang out with god? If there's no sex in heaven then it must be hell.

Hahaha oh, my old pastor used to say that we would have glorified bodies, there would be no such thing as being a male or a female, and we would spend all of our time glorifying and serving God. It sounds a little bit like hell to me.

No men or women??? But then how would we know who to oppress??

Next you're going to tell me that these glorified bodies won't have a race linked to them to help us discriminate either. Oh, the horror!!! Weeping

Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
29-08-2014, 10:02 PM
(29-08-2014 09:46 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 09:32 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  Hahaha oh, my old pastor used to say that we would have glorified bodies, there would be no such thing as being a male or a female, and we would spend all of our time glorifying and serving God. It sounds a little bit like hell to me.

No men or women??? But then how would we know who to oppress??

Next you're going to tell me that these glorified bodies won't have a race linked to them to help us discriminate either. Oh, the horror!!! Weeping

Tongue

I know, right? Shit. Sad ahaha
29-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Here in Hell we got succubi. Every district of Pandæmonium is a red light district, except you don't even have to pay.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post