Sex toy theft

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 08:55 AM
Sex toy theft
I'm 23 and I've talked about my younger sisters on here before, but this time I really need to vent. My younger sisters who are 21 and 19 went into my room and took out a sex toy. Censored The toy had been a gag gift from a friend. So first of all they went into my bedroom. The toy was located in a private area which means they were in that too. Than they preceded to take it out and chase my mother around the house with it. No I don't understand how two college students can be so immature. And they clearly have no respect for my privacy because they went somewhere so private, took something so private, and than made a huge joke about it and let my mother know i had this thing which really wasn't information I wanted her to know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Sex toy theft
First, do not react in front of them. Pretend you are taking the high road and just ignoring their behavior. Then, make your plan. Use their propensity to invade your privacy against them. Lure them into a good and proper prank that will leave them with enough emotional scarring that they will lose the appetite for screwing with you. Perhaps leave subtle hints that you might actually be a serial killer or something, idk.

That is the best way I know how to deal with siblings. Maybe someone less dysfunctional than me can provide some actual wisdom to deal with the situation in a mature and reasonable manner.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
04-08-2015, 09:28 AM
A "gag gift"??

Uh....

I think you're using it wrong..

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 20 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-08-2015, 09:31 AM
We're going to need to see said toy for...."evidence".
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
04-08-2015, 09:56 AM
(04-08-2015 09:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A "gag gift"??

Uh....

I think you're using it wrong..

Wink

buahahahahahahaahahaha oh shit, I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard...thanks Weeping Drinking Beverage

brilliant Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 7 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
04-08-2015, 10:26 AM
I would try and have a talk with your sisters and tell them that what they did was extremely embarrassing for you. If they don't listen or take you seriously, I would just keep things of that nature at my boyfriend or friend's house (if they have their own place). Or if it is just a gag gift and you aren't using it for any other reasonBig Grin then I would just toss it in the trash so you don't have to deal with them embarrassing you with it again. I would also work on getting your own place so you don't have to deal with the immaturity of them going through your private things.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-08-2015, 10:39 AM
While I would be annoyed they went in your room and went through your stuff I wouldn't be embarrassed about the toy. It's no big deal. Just a toy. Everyone and their mother has one. Lol.
[+] 8 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
04-08-2015, 11:15 AM
(04-08-2015 10:39 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  While I would be annoyed they went in your room and went through your stuff I wouldn't be embarrassed about the toy. It's no big deal. Just a toy. Everyone and their mother has one. Lol.

I think this is a really healthy attitude to have toward sex. I just know if my conservative Catholic mother found a sex toy in my room while I was still living under her roof, she would have lost her mind Hobo
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
04-08-2015, 11:18 AM
(04-08-2015 11:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 10:39 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  While I would be annoyed they went in your room and went through your stuff I wouldn't be embarrassed about the toy. It's no big deal. Just a toy. Everyone and their mother has one. Lol.

I think this is a really healthy attitude to have toward sex. I just know if my conservative Catholic mother found a sex toy in my room while I was still living under her roof, she would have lost her mind Hobo

Better than being caught humping a pillow in your bedroom by your mom the pentecostal minister Blink Weeping

EDIT: holy shit, did I just share that, never before shared with anyone information to the world wide web? Unsure Laughat

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 7 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
04-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Get some rat traps and set them for your sisters. Not mouse traps, big-assed rat traps. Next time they go digging around in your shit maybe a broken finger will put them off a return trip. Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post