Sex with drunk women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Sex with drunk women
The funny thing about alcohol is that it doesn't technically alter one's personality; it simply lowers inhibitions. Meaning, it makes us more of who we are by revealing what we would otherwise keep hidden for social reasons.

For this reason, one could almost argue that a drunk woman asking for sex is giving a greater level of consent than a sober one. Consider

Unless she's drunk herself to near unconsciousness, in which case, I'd personally do my best to keep her at bay. But really, that's more to do with the fact that I like it when women enjoy what's going on; than it is with any sense of morality on my part.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
18-02-2013, 08:38 PM
(18-02-2013 08:07 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  The funny thing about alcohol is that it doesn't technically alter one's personality; it simply lowers inhibitions. Meaning, it makes us more of who we are by revealing what we would otherwise keep hidden for social reasons.

For this reason, one could almost argue that a drunk woman asking for sex is giving a greater level of consent than a sober one. Consider

Unless she's drunk herself to near unconsciousness, in which case, I'd personally do my best to keep her at bay. But really, that's more to do with the fact that I like it when women enjoy what's going on; than it is with any sense of morality on my part.

Disarming honesty, once again.

If you had a soul, it would be completely bare by now.

The implication, however, is that "c'mon baby, you know you want to" becomes a legitimate argument.

Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
18-02-2013, 08:42 PM
(18-02-2013 06:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  This must come under the heading of 'legitimate rape'.

I suspect a few of us might have had that morning shock of waking up naked next to someone you don't recognise.

That mutual... "who are you?" moment.

Neither can remember consent and neither are sure whether any 'crime' was committed.

Obviously, 'yes' and 'no' are not always black and white... there are a number of shades of grey.

Yes
So liking your post is a sign that one's been in that situation, or just liking that you brought up a funny but interesting point? Consider Confused

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
18-02-2013, 11:13 PM
(18-02-2013 08:38 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-02-2013 08:07 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  The funny thing about alcohol is that it doesn't technically alter one's personality; it simply lowers inhibitions. Meaning, it makes us more of who we are by revealing what we would otherwise keep hidden for social reasons.

The implication, however, is that "c'mon baby, you know you want to" becomes a legitimate argument.
Not necessarily. Mainly because I cannot force an individual to want something they may or may not want on their own. That's why, when I'm around drunk chicks, I tend to sit back and let them do all the work. They're the ones rubbing all over me and biting my earlobe. I just happen to be there. Thumbsup

19-02-2013, 01:58 AM
"The funny thing about alcohol is that it doesn't technically alter one's personality;"

What a drunk man woman said, a sober man woman thought.

And to address the OP, a woman isn't responsible for what she does when she's drunk, with respect to the fact that she doesn't have her cognitive skills in order. However, since she is responsible for drinking, she is responsible for what she does while drunk.

As for having sex with drunken women, I was broken of that habit at fifteen when my drunken girlfriend yakked in my lap right about the time her mouth opened and my little friend was looking up at her.
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
19-02-2013, 02:15 AM
(19-02-2013 01:58 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  As for having sex with drunken women, I was broken of that habit at fifteen when my drunken girlfriend yakked in my lap right about the time her mouth opened and my little friend was looking up at her.

Blink

TMI !!

*finding it hard to resist a pun on the word 'blow'*

19-02-2013, 07:43 AM
I'm always too drunk to tell if they are drunk as well. Tongue

Maybe all the lovely ladies in the word are taking advantage of me being drunk all the time...

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
19-02-2013, 07:56 AM
(19-02-2013 07:43 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Maybe all the lovely ladies in the word are taking advantage of me being drunk all the time...
You must be really drunk when this (allegedly) happens, to actually think they're lovely. But it's also very sweet Dodgy

As for the OP, based on the rest of his threads, this is beginning to sound like a very good, if not downright necessary idea:
[Image: Therapy-002.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
19-02-2013, 08:00 AM
(19-02-2013 07:43 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I'm always too drunk to tell if they are drunk as well. Tongue

Maybe all the lovely ladies in the word are taking advantage of me being drunk all the time...

Perhaps they're not so "lovely", which explains why they take advantage of someone who's too drunk to tell what's going on? Consider

19-02-2013, 08:01 AM
(19-02-2013 08:00 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(19-02-2013 07:43 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I'm always too drunk to tell if they are drunk as well. Tongue

Perhaps they're not so "lovely", which explains why they take advantage of someone who's too drunk to tell what's going on? Consider

Well, you know what they say - there are no ugly women at closing time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post