Sexiest Accent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2017, 03:15 PM
Sexiest Accent
Forget about your accent.

What accent ( speaking your language of course) gets your motor running????

Personally, I'd have a hard time resisting an Australian lass, even if she asked me to set myself on fire - nicely of course......

Consider

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Sexiest Accent
French, Venda or American (over here as far as we're concerned there is one American accent. I know you guys have regional variations but all we hear is 'twang').

There was a Venda girl I dated for a while. God damn but she was a hottie. And her voice was mmmmmmmmmmmmm Blush

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Scottish or Irish revs my motor. Not necessarily in that order.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
20-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Jason Statham's. That is all Drinking Beverage Tongue

On a serious note, for me it's less about the accent and more about the tone of the voice--a good lookin' guy with a sexy deep voice and it's all over for me Yes
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Aussie and South African. Delicious ear candy. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-07-2017, 03:30 PM
Well now jennybee, if you're gonna get specific then I guess I'd have to say French:

[Image: Gilles_Marini_63.jpg]

***(Sigh)***

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
20-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Jennybee makes a good point -- that there's more to it than just the accent. But the sexiest accents I've heard are some southeastern US ones. I'm not sure exactly where, but maybe Kentucky (country singer Patty Loveless is from there, and I love the way she pronounces certain words) or the Carolinas. I only know that we had a customer that used to call us from that area every now and then (I do telephone tech support), and I would have married her just to listen to her talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
20-07-2017, 03:53 PM
(20-07-2017 03:50 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Jennybee makes a good point -- that there's more to it than just the accent. But the sexiest accents I've heard are some southeastern US ones. I'm not sure exactly where, but maybe Kentucky (country singer Patty Loveless is from there, and I love the way she pronounces certain words) or the Carolinas. I only know that we had a customer that used to call us from that area every now and then (I do telephone tech support), and I would have married her just to listen to her talk.

Well hey there darlin....
Honestly you might be the first person in my whole life to LIKE my Carolina accent rather than think me a hick for it.
If I weren't a married woman....

[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
20-07-2017, 04:07 PM

"Instead of saying cliff, we say clit." Blink

They said dipthong. Big Grin

#sigh
20-07-2017, 04:48 PM