Sexiest Accent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: Sexiest Accent
(20-07-2017 04:48 PM)pablo Wrote:  

"Jo" hablo español rioplatense... And European Portuguese smack dab in the middle of Brazil. Always the contrarian, yo, eu, аз Angel

(Scottish and Irish are cute. Big (ginger) men in skirts - not so much)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
20-07-2017, 08:35 PM
(20-07-2017 06:37 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 04:48 PM)pablo Wrote:  

"Jo" hablo español rioplatense... And European Portuguese smack dab in the middle of Brazil. Always the contrarian, yo, eu, аз Angel

Careful now, my man is a ginger with Scottish roots. Though I've never been able to get him into a kilt. His entire adult life people have told him he looks like Chuck Norris. Including one person just a few years ago who claimed to have once been Chuck's neighbor. I am a lucky woman. (Don't anybody tell him I said that. It would go straight to his head.)

In my family it is an unwritten rule that you're either born ginger or marry it and/or reproduce them. I married one and reproduced one.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
20-07-2017, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2017 10:36 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Can't decide if I think they're just humorous or what, but I tune in to a Canadian accent.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-07-2017, 09:12 PM
I had an English girlfriend who spoke fluent French ... that was hot. I had a Guatemalan gal whose accent was divine. Bela, in Spain, couldn't speak a lick of English, but when she called my name it sent me. And my gal now has a soft Virginia accent, and when she moans, she moans.

I guess they're all pretty hot when your clothes are on the floor.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
20-07-2017, 09:13 PM
(20-07-2017 08:35 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Careful now, my man is a ginger with Scottish roots. Though I've never been able to get him into a kilt. His entire adult life people have told him he looks like Chuck Norris. Including one person just a few years ago who claimed to have once been Chuck's neighbor. I am a lucky woman. (Don't anybody tell him I said that. It would go straight to his head.)

In my family it is an unwritten rule that you're either born ginger or marry it and/or reproduce them. I married one and reproduced one.

Hehe, while I'm not into the blonde-ish type (if I actually had a type, that is Rolleyes ), I was mostly talking about the - apparently very popular - infatuation with hunky, neanderthal highlanders, so much so that it is actually a subgenre of the romance abomination genre (sorry, I am forced to deal with this bilge on a daily basis. I'm bloody biased and bloody ashamed of being a woman sometimes Censored )

[Image: 15256a509382d14e6ebb45c81ee2267a--histor...covers.jpg]

[Image: dash1.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
20-07-2017, 09:16 PM
Okay. I have to admit I lingered on that picture a little longer than I should have.

[Image: embarrassed.gif]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
20-07-2017, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2017 10:46 PM by Vera.)
So, I guess it's just me then... Was recently shown this as an example of a handsome man. I shuddered violently and repulsedly.

[Image: 71bf1e525bae80c79938d58290296044.jpg]

I prefer my men (actually, everybody in my life) less on the caveman, it's-the-fucking-twenty-first-century-go-flex-your-excessive-muscles-at-someone-else-thank-you-very-much side. Being a European, I already have all the Neanderthal in me I will never need Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
20-07-2017, 10:31 PM
(20-07-2017 08:35 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 06:37 PM)Vera Wrote:  "Jo" hablo español rioplatense... And European Portuguese smack dab in the middle of Brazil. Always the contrarian, yo, eu, аз Angel

Careful now, my man is a ginger with Scottish roots. Though I've never been able to get him into a kilt. His entire adult life people have told him he looks like Chuck Norris. Including one person just a few years ago who claimed to have once been Chuck's neighbor. I am a lucky woman. (Don't anybody tell him I said that. It would go straight to his head.)

Both of my grandfathers were red heads. Of the spawn on my father's side, 4 of ten siblings had red hair. Out of eight siblings, in my family, two have/had red hair. In my nieces and nephews (and sons), it's three in ten. A lot of red at family gatherings! There's a bit of Irish in there somewhere.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-07-2017, 10:35 PM
(20-07-2017 09:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  So, I guess it's just me then... Was recently shown this as an example of a handsome man. I shuddered violently and repulsedly.

[Image: 71bf1e525bae80c79938d58290296044.jpg]

I prefer my men (actually, everybody in my life) less on the caveman, the it's-the-fucking-twenty-first-century-go-flex-your-excessive-muscles-at-someone-else-thank-you-very-much side. Being a European, I already have all the Neanderthal in me I will never need Dodgy

I might start pic-whoring in just a bit ... just 'cause.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
21-07-2017, 12:28 AM
(20-07-2017 06:37 PM)Vera Wrote:  (Scottish and Irish are cute. Big (ginger) men in skirts - not so much)

Big men in kilts are hot. I thought I was a lesbian until I moved up to Scotland then realised "Ah! So that's why men exist ..."

For evidence I submit the following:

... and the entire Outlander TV series.

The Scottish accent is sexy on both men and women, especially the further north you go. The Glaswegian accent isn't so sexy for example. The Edinburgh accent isn't bad.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post