Sexiest Accent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Sexiest Accent
While everyone's accent sounds great in the TTA Accent tag, I'd say the TTA Sexiest Accent award goes to Deidre. And I'm saying this as a straight female. But man, wow Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-07-2017, 07:56 AM
Welsh girls are sexy as hell their accent turns me to jelly Yes
21-07-2017, 07:56 AM
I tend to live Scottish and Irish accents- as long as they aren't so strong that I can't understand what's being said. Tongue

I find the US southern accent kind of funny sometimes. And I miss hearing the Maine accent- though it's not really a sexy accent at all. It's like a mix of Boston and British accents.

Actually, a lot of accents in the US are funny to me- the Wisconsin or Minnesotan accents, Chicagoan accent, New Yorker accent, Bostonian accent, etc.

I think I tend of have a more generalized US accent that as far as I know doesn't really have a home.
21-07-2017, 08:28 AM
(21-07-2017 07:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  While everyone's accent sounds great in the TTA Accent tag, I'd say the TTA Sexiest Accent award goes to Deidre. And I'm saying this as a straight female. But man, wow Tongue

lol oh wow, I'm blushing Laugh out load

Hug
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
21-07-2017, 08:29 AM
French accents do it for me. British accent is next. I'm not a big fan of American Southern accents. Sorry.

My husband is Irish, Scottish and Swedish. He wears a kilt once in a while. Ahhhhh yes. His leather sporran swings back and forth....the stocking flashes. Mmmmmmm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
21-07-2017, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2017 09:16 AM by Vera.)
Thump, had to google pic-whoring Rolleyes

Mathilda - major UGH. No, this could actually "make" me gay, like, in a bloody instant, once and for all... if all the crappy books I translate haven't already made me despair of my own gender

(21-07-2017 07:41 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  He's impressively muscled, but I'm not a big fan of beards or tattoos, and his face isn't much to look at (for me, the face is the most important thing). If I were a woman, he wouldn't repulse me, but I wouldn't look twice at him either.

All of the above, Grasshopper (don't forget manbuns, blergh), plus, I am really,*really* not impressed with muscles. Or rather, I am anti-impressed. And not just because I strongly prefer men on the much leaner side (facewise as well) I see someone like him and my first thought is - "so, you spend most of your time in the gym, don't ya?"
[Image: tumblr_static_cexuwr21aq88sww4k4gkogg0o.gif]

Nah, I don't need a big strong caveman in a wifebeater flexing at me Dodgy

Funniest thing is, at one of the places I was volunteering, we once tried breaking stones with a big-ass, 25-kilo hammer. I could barely lift/swing it and then the men among us (some of them exactly the type who walk with their upper arms not touching their body - on purpose - "oh, what big teeth muscles you have, you big manly wolf man") tried it. They could barely break a piece or two, much as they were straining and flexing, and huffing and puffing. And then the local guys we worked with, who were my size (and I'm 165, 55-ish kg) lift the hammer like it's nothing and there are big chunks of rock flying everywhere and we have to move back, so the chunks don't hit us.

In short - not only are those muscles kinda ugly and excessive, they really *are* just for show. To show that you have nothing better to do with your life than spend hours in the gym Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
21-07-2017, 08:34 AM
As far as accents go, I like Italian and sometimes, French. Depends on the person, really. I also like Japanese-American accents. I've never been a fan of British accents, but that also depends. I don't go bananas over accents in general, they have to be attached to a sexy voice for the accent itself to come across as sexy, imo.

I normally loathe southern accents, but my husband (I got married in May) was born and raised in the south, and he will say 'thang' sometimes, and while that would make me cringe ordinarily, I love it. lol His southern accent goes in and out, it's not too heavy and he has a deep voice which makes everythang sound better. Blush
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
21-07-2017, 08:37 AM
(21-07-2017 08:28 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 07:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  While everyone's accent sounds great in the TTA Accent tag, I'd say the TTA Sexiest Accent award goes to Deidre. And I'm saying this as a straight female. But man, wow Tongue

lol oh wow, I'm blushing Laugh out load

Hug

It's true, though. Heart Your voice is amazing.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
21-07-2017, 08:52 AM
(21-07-2017 08:29 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm not a big fan of American Southern accents. Sorry.

It's funny -- male southern accents are a turn-off for me, but female ones are sexy as hell. I guess I'm just sexist.

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
21-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Oddly, one accent that I really LOVE for some reason is Lafayette's from True Blood (RIP Nelson Ellis Sad).