Sexiest Accent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: Sexiest Accent
(21-07-2017 08:52 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 08:29 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm not a big fan of American Southern accents. Sorry.

It's funny -- male southern accents are a turn-off for me, but female ones are sexy as hell. I guess I'm just sexist.

Tongue
I second this. Male southern accents do nothing for me, but female ones Drooling "c'mon on darling" *Imagines Rogue from X-men cartoon* Laugh out load

Maybes that's what it is, my various fantasy crushes over the years have been American (mostly fictional lol), so maybe that's what does it for me haha

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
21-07-2017, 09:00 AM
(20-07-2017 09:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  So, I guess it's just me then... Was recently shown this as an example of a handsome man. I shuddered violently and repulsedly.

[Image: 71bf1e525bae80c79938d58290296044.jpg]

I prefer my men (actually, everybody in my life) less on the caveman, it's-the-fucking-twenty-first-century-go-flex-your-excessive-muscles-at-someone-else-thank-you-very-much side. Being a European, I already have all the Neanderthal in me I will never need Dodgy

Definitely not just you. I had the same reaction.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
21-07-2017, 09:05 AM
(21-07-2017 09:00 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Definitely not just you. I had the same reaction.

[Image: img.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Femoticoner.com%...smiley.gif] Was starting to get worried...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
21-07-2017, 09:07 AM
(20-07-2017 10:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 08:35 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Careful now, my man is a ginger with Scottish roots. Though I've never been able to get him into a kilt. His entire adult life people have told him he looks like Chuck Norris. Including one person just a few years ago who claimed to have once been Chuck's neighbor. I am a lucky woman. (Don't anybody tell him I said that. It would go straight to his head.)

In my family it is an unwritten rule that you're either born ginger or marry it and/or reproduce them. I married one and reproduced one.

Both of my grandfathers were red heads. Of the spawn on my father's side, 4 of ten siblings had red hair. Out of eight siblings, in my family, two have/had red hair. In my nieces and nephews (and sons), it's three in ten. A lot of red at family gatherings! There's a bit of Irish in there somewhere.

We're bound to be related somewhere along the way. Our family reunions look like that too. We once had an extended family reunion in a hotel banquet room. The room was blue. The carpet, walls, tablecloths---all blue. So when I overheard two of our servers in the hallway refer to the "red room" (BTW this was wayyyyy before fifty shades of grey was published) and then saw that person head into our blue room, I asked why they called it the red room. The server got embarrassed and admitted it was because nearly everybody had red hair. They apologized thinking they were being rude or at least not PC. I just laughed and assured them that we knew we were redheads.

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
21-07-2017, 09:08 AM
(21-07-2017 09:05 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 09:00 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Definitely not just you. I had the same reaction.

[Image: img.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Femoticoner.com%...smiley.gif] Was starting to get worried...

Yeah, I'm with you on that, too. Muscles aren't an interest when it comes to any attraction I feel toward men.
21-07-2017, 09:09 AM
Those pants didn't help either.

[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
21-07-2017, 09:13 AM
(21-07-2017 08:32 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 07:41 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  He's impressively muscled, but I'm not a big fan of beards or tattoos, and his face isn't much to look at (for me, the face is the most important thing). If I were a woman, he wouldn't repulse me, but I wouldn't look twice at him either.

All of the above, Grasshopper (don't forget manbuns, blergh), plus, I am really,*really* not impressed with muscles. Or rather, I am anti-impressed. And not just because I strongly prefer men on the much leaner side (facewise as well) I see someone like him and my first thought is - "so, you spend most of your time in the gym, don't ya?"

I didn't notice the man bun, because the top of the picture is cut off, but yeah -- not a fan of those either.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
21-07-2017, 09:48 AM
(21-07-2017 08:37 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 08:28 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  lol oh wow, I'm blushing Laugh out load

Hug

It's true, though. Heart Your voice is amazing.

Awww, thank you Heart Hug

As for muscles, I like that look. Lean and muscular though, not over the top with a tan and the guy can't walk with his arms at his side. lol My husband is lean and muscular, I've always had a thing for that look.
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
21-07-2017, 09:54 AM
(21-07-2017 09:48 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 08:37 AM)Emma Wrote:  It's true, though. Heart Your voice is amazing.

Awww, thank you Heart Hug

As for muscles, I like that look. Lean and muscular though, not over the top with a tan and the guy can't walk with his arms at his side. lol My husband is lean and muscular, I've always had a thing for that look.

Any time I see someone who is over-the-top muscles it makes me think of my dad. And that's not sexy to me at all. Gasp
21-07-2017, 10:21 AM
(21-07-2017 09:54 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 09:48 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Awww, thank you Heart Hug

Any time I see someone who is over-the-top muscles it makes me think of my dad. And that's not sexy to me at all. Gasp

I don't like over the top muscles either. Jason Statham size muscles are Drooling But you need a personality to back that up. Otherwise, it's a no--even if you look like Jason Statham Wink I like guys with a good sense of humor and who like to have fun and joke around. I really need another weirdo like me for things to work rship-wise Hobo Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post