Sexual Diversity + Equity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Sexual Diversity + Equity
(03-01-2018 03:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Does "asexual" mean "not interested in sexual activity"? If so, it's already covered by "getting old".

GirlyMan: Feel like fucking?
ManlyGirl: I dunno, ... maybe next month?
GirlyMan: Yeah, next month sounds good.

Shit... you bastard... I just sprayed coffee all over my keyboard!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
08-01-2018, 02:59 PM
Does being asexual mean you don't experience sexual arousal or attraction - or is it more that you just don't feel sufficiently motivated to do anything with it? Do asexual people masturbate?
08-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Intersexual = carrying physical traits of both sexes. For example penis and ovaries.
Asexual = usually refers to people who do not have sexual drive (sometimes used differently though)

I am at a loss though what does Shorty Homosexuality mean??

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
08-01-2018, 03:51 PM
(08-01-2018 02:59 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Do asexual people masturbate?

I do but only because my doctor wrote me a script for it to ward off BPH and keep my PSA levels low as a prostate cancer prophylactic. I derive no more or less pleasure from it than I do taking my metformin or lisinopril. ... I do have to avoid some of the freaky shit on xhamster though or I just end up going "Good God, Martha!" and end up missing a dose. ...

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-01-2018, 04:09 PM
(08-01-2018 03:22 PM)Leerob Wrote:  I am at a loss though what does Shorty Homosexuality mean??

Yeah, that's one I'd not heard before this thread either, lol. Like only attracted to the same sex if they're much shorter than you?
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post
08-01-2018, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 04:13 PM by Mr. Boston.)
(08-01-2018 03:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I do have to avoid some of the freaky shit on xhamster though or I just end up going "Good God, Martha!" and end up missing a dose. ...

HAHAHA, yeah people get up to some stuff where I can't possibly understand what the appeal is for them, lol.

Not that it's necessarily my business but you did sort of open the door - are you unattracted to all genders equally? What I mean is, do you think asexual people still have an orientation or preference or is it all pretty much equally unappealing?

I will say there have certainly been times where I've thought I'd be a LOT more productive and goal oriented and my life would be a lot simpler in some ways if sex wasn't part of it.
08-01-2018, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 05:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-01-2018 04:10 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(08-01-2018 03:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I do have to avoid some of the freaky shit on xhamster though or I just end up going "Good God, Martha!" and end up missing a dose. ...
Not that it's necessarily my business but you did sort of open the door - are you unattracted to all genders equally?

Girly is not the right person to ask. Sex is kind of gross and messy and intimate and whatnot and shit and not a circumstance I want to find myself in with just anybody. I've never had sex with anyone other than my wife. I am not interested in having sex with anyone other than my wife. Even if she dies prior to me, I doubt I will ever have sex with anyone other than my wife. ... But I think it's called monogamy instead of "asexual". Tomato, tomatoe I guess. Wink

#sigh
08-01-2018, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 08:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-01-2018 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-01-2018 04:10 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Not that it's necessarily my business but you did sort of open the door - are you unattracted to all genders equally?

Girly is not the right person to ask. Sex is kind of gross and messy and intimate and whatnot and shit and not a circumstance I want to find myself in with just anybody. I've never had sex with anyone other than my wife. I am not interested in having sex with anyone other than my wife. Even if she dies prior to me, I doubt I will ever have sex with anyone other than my wife. ... But I think it's called monogamy instead of "asexual". Tomato, tomatoe I guess. Wink

I think there was a penguin in a C.S. Lewis story like that. They mated once and were sexually satisfied for the rest of their lives. ... Lemme look it up, I think I remember that.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-01-2018, 08:16 PM
(08-01-2018 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think there was a penguin in a C.S. Lewis story like that. They mated once and were sexually satisfied for the rest of their lives. ... Lemme look it up, I think I remember that.

Maybe that was me you're thinking of? I distinctly remember having a root in July 1989... or was it July 1999? Anyway men, carry on...

Wink

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
08-01-2018, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 08:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-01-2018 08:16 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(08-01-2018 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think there was a penguin in a C.S. Lewis story like that. They mated once and were sexually satisfied for the rest of their lives. ... Lemme look it up, I think I remember that.

Maybe that was me you're thinking of? I distinctly remember having a root in July 1989... or was it July 1999? Anyway men, carry on...

Wink

Malacandrians. And they are penguins. I knew I remembered it! I last read that shit over 40 years ago. Ha! Take that shit, Time. Suck my axons and dendrites, bitch. Smile

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post