Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Sexuality and Being Disabled

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Sexuality and Being Disabled
With as much people say disabled people many be not to be able to run, dance, hear, function, and even fit in; no one ever mentions lack of a sex life. As if sexuality has nothing to do with happiness which is absurd.

I've never had sex but what is more bothering is the fact is has never happened because I never anyone that enjoys me for who I am.
I could not imagine if I had a disability that made people view me as an outcast.
We have evolved for the need of human connection, to say sex is nothing to happiness is crazy.

Last word: "Let's be honest here ****, I'm feeling experimental and when will you ever have your dick sucked again?" - me to a friend that had a non existent sex life as me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Sex is hugely overrated.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
05-12-2013, 11:59 AM
(05-12-2013 11:03 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Sex is hugely overrated.

I wouldn't say overrated, but definitely blown way out of proportion. It should just be a normal part of being human, but religion has distorted it by connecting sex to the fate of our eternal souls which has the effect of making it a much bigger deal than it should be.

I would, however, say that reproduction is overrated, but it's still a lot of fun to go through the motions. Smile

Meredith: Apathy kills, Hank.
Hank: I don't care
Find all posts by this user