Sexy Banter Thread?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Sexy Banter Thread?
Just curious why more people don't go in there. I haven't been in there but just curious why not very many members venture in there?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: Sexy Banter Thread?
While I do appreciate sexy banter, I am terrible at it.

So I enjoy it by proxy.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-09-2017, 03:19 AM
There is a sexy banter thread? lol

Is it in the locked off bit of the forum? I can't get into it Sad

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
22-09-2017, 03:25 AM
(21-09-2017 11:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just curious why more people don't go in there. I haven't been in there but just curious why not very many members venture in there?

If it's in I&R that's probably because the majority of users can't access it. I know I can't. And those who can probably got bored.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-09-2017, 03:31 AM
(22-09-2017 03:19 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  There is a sexy banter thread? lol

If I remember correctly, it's in a 18+ section that is cordoned off until you can verify your age, something along the lines of sending a pic of a state issued photo ID or driver's license to the admins. Even though I'm over 30, I just couldn't be ass'd to bother with the whole thing just to get access to the 'kinky' part of the forum, and so even I never had access to it.

When I want kinky shit, I'm not browsing TTA. Blush

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-09-2017, 03:43 AM
(22-09-2017 03:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 03:19 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  There is a sexy banter thread? lol

If I remember correctly, it's in a 18+ section that is cordoned off until you can verify your age, something along the lines of sending a pic of a state issued photo ID or driver's license to the admins. Even though I'm over 30, I just couldn't be ass'd to bother with the whole thing just to get access to the 'kinky' part of the forum, and so even I never had access to it.

When I want kinky shit, I'm not browsing TTA. Blush
Yeah I did see what needs to be done....and I'm also in the #FirstWorldProblems camp of that I can't be arsed to scan my licenses lol. Mods, my pics are in the welcome section of the forum, I'm 29 lol. Sign me up please Laugh out load

22-09-2017, 03:49 AM
(22-09-2017 03:43 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  ...
I can't be arsed to scan my licenses lol. Mods, my pics are in the welcome section of the forum, I'm 29 lol. Sign me up please Laugh out load

If you can't be arsed to follow the procedure, I doubt that Moms can be arsed to sign you up.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
22-09-2017, 03:52 AM
(22-09-2017 03:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
I can't be arsed to scan my licenses lol. Mods, my pics are in the welcome section of the forum, I'm 29 lol. Sign me up please Laugh out load

If you can't be arsed to follow the procedure, I doubt that Moms can be arsed to sign you up.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: ZuS9QU5.jpg]

22-09-2017, 04:22 AM

Drinking Beverage

Yabut the example of what to submit is a timed out image.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-09-2017, 04:35 AM

Drinking Beverage

If you fuckers don't trust me to be as old as I say I am, I don't participate in your stupid thread Angry So there. You can just be sexy without me Weeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post