Sh*t people say to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Sh*t people say to Atheists
(19-04-2012 03:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(19-04-2012 02:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  You can spit ten feet? Coooooooool ! Wait how long is a foot?
Also, I'm pretty sure that's anti social behaviour Big Grin

12 inches, duh...

Freakin' metric system... making sense and stuff, why don' you use our crappy system instead?!
Tee hee Smile You guys are completely bananas. I mean you have ounces and fluid ounces and miles and naval miles and billions and imperial billions and I don't know what else. Gallons... Pounds of weight and pounds of force. Foot pounds, whatever those are. It pains me that one day I will probably have to learn these things... screw you and your dominant technology Tongue How many yards in a mile? 1640 or something isn't it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2012, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 03:41 PM by ShirubaDangan.)
(19-04-2012 12:55 PM)IGotCoolSocks Wrote:  one of my favorites is, "You have to believe in SOMETHING!!"

Well I can believe people can be insanely stupid and idiotic when they are ridiculously blind.

I mean you don't have too even look at what some Theists say too Atheists. You can easily see the acceptance and compassion they reveal to their fellow theists here in America.

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside with how they show Jesus' love?

Why can't we have more people like KingChosen here.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
19-04-2012, 03:27 PM
(19-04-2012 03:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-04-2012 03:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  12 inches, duh...

Freakin' metric system... making sense and stuff, why don' you use our crappy system instead?!
Tee hee Smile You guys are completely bananas. I mean you have ounces and fluid ounces and miles and naval miles and billions and imperial billions and I don't know what else. Gallons... Pounds of weight and pounds of force. Foot pounds, whatever those are. It pains me that one day I will probably have to learn these things... screw you and your dominant technology Tongue How many yards in a mile? 1640 or something isn't it?

1 mile = 1760 yards
1 mile = 5280 feet
1 yard = 3 feet
1 foot = 12 inches
1 foot = 30.48 centimeters
1 yard = 0.9144 meters

At least we don't measure weight in "stones". Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
19-04-2012, 03:35 PM
(19-04-2012 03:27 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(19-04-2012 03:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  Tee hee Smile You guys are completely bananas. I mean you have ounces and fluid ounces and miles and naval miles and billions and imperial billions and I don't know what else. Gallons... Pounds of weight and pounds of force. Foot pounds, whatever those are. It pains me that one day I will probably have to learn these things... screw you and your dominant technology Tongue How many yards in a mile? 1640 or something isn't it?

1 mile = 1760 yards
1 mile = 5280 feet
1 yard = 3 feet
1 foot = 12 inches
1 foot = 30.48 centimeters
1 yard = 0.9144 meters

At least we don't measure weight in "stones". Big Grin
see what I mean

1 km = 1000 metres

1 m = 1000 millimetres = 100 centimetres

And bingo, no funky constants just because you changed the units - everything in multiples of 10 Smile French revolution FTW!
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
19-04-2012, 03:39 PM
-tre is the stupidest thing in any form of English.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-04-2012, 03:57 PM
(19-04-2012 03:39 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  -tre is the stupidest thing in any form of English.
*despise*

PS OP sorry for off topic Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Some one at work told me the other night to just think how much good I could do in the world if I just get saved because I am so good at explaining things to people......... Consider
[+] 2 users Like WOLF's post
20-04-2012, 06:16 AM
(19-04-2012 04:01 PM)WOLF Wrote:  Some one at work told me the other night to just think how much good I could do in the world if I just get saved because I am so good at explaining things to people......... Consider
See, that would make more sense if they were as good at explaining stuff as you are. Clearly they're not. Maybe it's all that believing what you hope is true gets mixed up with what you have reason to think is true and makes a total mess. No wonder they can't explain their way out of a paper bag.

[Image: rSJ3y4]
24-04-2012, 12:35 PM
(18-04-2012 02:30 PM)BKNexus Wrote:  I'm just curious what crazy things you've had said in response to people learning that you are an atheist. Seems like people always have something to say. Laughat
Several times in my life I've been told that (I act,am, etc) more Christian that Christians they know. My born-again cousin in convinced that God is "after me". This same cousin refused to play Dungeons and Dragons when she was young because a teacher told her that DnD invited demons into your soul. It' all pretty amusing to me.
[+] 2 users Like elliott776's post
24-04-2012, 12:38 PM
(24-04-2012 12:35 PM)elliott776 Wrote:  
(18-04-2012 02:30 PM)BKNexus Wrote:  I'm just curious what crazy things you've had said in response to people learning that you are an atheist. Seems like people always have something to say. Laughat
Several times in my life I've been told that (I act,am, etc) more Christian that Christians they know. My born-again cousin in convinced that God is "after me". This same cousin refused to play Dungeons and Dragons when she was young because a teacher told her that DnD invited demons into your soul. It' all pretty amusing to me.
I don't think God is a stalker, but many of his followers are! Big Grin

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post