Sh*t people say to Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Sh*t people say to Atheists
(26-10-2012 02:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 01:34 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Exact opposite for me. I don't know a single religious person on my school. Smile

Fuckin' Germans, too damn efficient for their own good. Still trying to breed the Übermensch. If we keep them contained I can only hope they eventually turn Japanese. Big Grin

Eh, I live in Wisconsin. Most of us here are either German or Polish, if not both.

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
28-10-2012, 02:06 AM
(27-10-2012 10:02 PM)itsacow Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 02:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fuckin' Germans, too damn efficient for their own good. Still trying to breed the Übermensch. If we keep them contained I can only hope they eventually turn Japanese. Big Grin

Eh, I live in Wisconsin. Most of us here are either German or Polish, if not both.

Your State should focus on delicious cheese. Drooling

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
28-10-2012, 02:21 AM
Hey guys, did you know we worship Satan!? And that we show our love by "preaching" he doesn't exist?

Quote:Atheists = Satan lovers + God haters, best way they show their love for Satan / defend him is by preaching to the world that Satan doesn't exist, that empowers Satan to be able to do more of what he wants...which is a big problem.
BelievenTrustJesus2 22 hours ago

Well according to this whacko anyway.

Well I could not help but ask what this dude was on.... And where i might get some! Hilarity ensues.

Quote:Thats the truth...if you deny it youre just defending your master Satan again...which is typical of Atheists, theyre hardcore in their allegiance to Satan.
BelievenTrustJesus2

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-10-2012, 03:07 AM
I can speak from experience when I say that these people truly do believe that we worship Satan. I once literally thought that Atheism = Satanism.

Of course, that's when I was 17, Christian, and stupid.

(Pardon the redundancy)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
28-10-2012, 03:09 AM
(28-10-2012 02:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  [quote]Atheists = Satan lovers + God haters

BAHA! They can't even get their math right.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
28-10-2012, 03:17 AM
(28-10-2012 03:07 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I can speak from experience when I say that these people truly do believe that we worship Satan. I once literally thought that Atheism = Satanism.

Of course, that's when I was 17, Christian, and stupid.

(Pardon the redundancy)

Well fuck it then, since they already believe it and all, and since Satanism seems nothing more secular humanism parodying Christianity, I'll roll with it. I can be both a Satanist and a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. There's no conflict there. The more parodies the better. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-10-2012, 04:26 AM
Sh*t people say to Atheists
(18-04-2012 02:30 PM)BKNexus Wrote:  I'm just curious what crazy things you've had said in response to people learning that you are an atheist. Seems like people always have something to say. Laughat

"But, you have five kids, SURELY SOMETHING made you do that...? You sure you're not Mormon, or Catholic??"
28-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Usually when i reveal to someone i'm an atheist.. I don't leave them much room to respond...

It might go along as somthing like this...

"Yeah so ..... fucking religion... what dumb mutherfuckers.. IDIOTS.. think there's some invisible power called God... what retard came up with that shit.... first the world was flat... then they change their story.. oh it's round now... .. then they change it again... earth goes around the sun... then they change it again.. ..... dumb fuckers.. can't even get their own lies straight... "

".... hrmm... ? were you going to say somthing? .... no.. oh .. okay well yeah .. dumb fuckin' religion........ "

they usually don't really try to argue at that point.....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
29-10-2012, 05:34 AM
I've gotten some crazy responses after I let it be known I did not believe in god. I had one person say that I might as well eat babies. Another asked what it was like knowing I was going to hell.

Then you have my mom. I love her to death. She has been great. And she says that she has no problem with me being an atheist. But she makes some of the most awkward jokes. I know she means well and they aren't offensive but you can tell she is trying really, really hard lol. The other day I had posted a bible verse on my sisters page in an attempt to get her to share the pistachios and drive them to my house. My mom says that was very un-atheist of me and put the 'LOL' at the end.
[+] 1 user Likes riseinside's post
31-10-2012, 12:55 PM
i was told i didn't look like an atheist
guess they couldn't see the horns Tongue

the worse response was from my nan who insisted that i was still a christian

"Villain, i have done thy mother" - Aaron, Act IV, Scene II of Titus Andronicus
[+] 2 users Like palnai's post