ShaSha1 was died yesterday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: ShaSha1 was died yesterday
(24-01-2013 07:21 AM)Hamid Kasar Wrote:  Man is a peculiar animal. He does not want to die.
But it is true that heaven comes after death.

Nope. There is not a shred of evidence for "heaven". It's like Santa and the Easter Bunny. It's wishful, childish thinking.
It is not true that anything comes after death.
So sad, too bad.
There is also not a shred of evidence that life, as expressed in human form, or any related forms, is any different from any other life forms.
It's ancient mythology, cooked up for "comfort" and delusion.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-01-2013, 02:24 AM
Not trying to be callous, but I fail to see the relevance. If this person's dead, what does it change? We all die. Would my own death heighten the value of my words?

L Ron Hubbard is dead, too. It doesn't give credence to his ideology.

"The problem with faith is that it really is a conversation stopper. Faith is a declaration of immunity to the powers of conversation. It is a reason why you do not have to give reasons for what you believe." - Sam Harris
[+] 3 users Like SingingBear's post
25-01-2013, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 12:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-01-2013 07:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  This was the core of her beliefs:

Quote:Drishtantoism is a Philosophy that is neither for Theism nor for Atheism. That means, the philosophy doesn’t advocate for traditional Beliefs those are of both theistic and atheistic. It says for such type of religion that admits the acting according to the rules and regulations of the nature. As atheist Aksay Kumar Datta, opposing religious belief Shobuj Taposh did not take the equation: work=crops, worship + work = crops, therefore worship = 0. So Drishtantoist religion is different from both theistic and atheistic religions. What is the Drishtantoist religion? According to the philosophy, a man’s natural and biological behavior is his religion. Here faith is avoided. Shobuj Taposh claimed: if a man is devoted to his body and nature, he needs no faith. Nature means a man’s surroundings. Homeland is mainly considerable. The philosophy avoids faith, as it loves man. But faith is contempt to a man. Because of remaining the matter of ‘slavery’ and ‘mastery’ here, the philosophy doesn’t receive it cordially. Besides, being near at belief, faith is to a great extent God-based. But because of being neither for theist nor for atheist, the philosophy avoids God. It loudly claims that for presenting explanation of the origin of the Universe, there is no need to know the existence of God. And it also claims that for doing good work, a man must not have theistic or atheistic view. To Shobuj Taposh, if a man is devoted to his body and nature, he must be sympathetic to the world, must neglect otherness. In this sphere, the philosophy is near at Postcolonialism. In Drishtantoism, Patriotism is accepted as main religion. Through patriotism a man can be a philanthropist.

The English translation is fucking pathetic, but I still got the gist of it. Girly's down with the gist of it. Thumbsup

(24-01-2013 11:54 PM)Hamid Kasar Wrote:  Her posts are:
  1. Is God an atheist?
  2. Is death not good?
  3. Man does not want to die, but he wants to have heaven
  4. Who are neither theist nor atheist?
  5. God + Allah = ?
How did you know she posted here?

I knew it by her blog site, Drishtantoist Movement

Now I wish I had taken her posts more seriously when I had the chance. Except for God+Allah = ?, the other posts are quite good. ... And now I'm gonna go check out what the fuck is a Drishtantoist. Sounds a lot more interesting than Veridicanism.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-01-2013, 04:24 PM
If there is one thing I've learned from studying religion...

Death is not a proper validation for any belief.

While I'm never happy to hear of somebody die, it still doesn't help her ideas hold any more water or make any more sense.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-01-2013, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2013 06:04 PM by FSM_scot.)
Hmm Hamid and shasha have matching Ip's. Seems like a cheap attempt at getting views for your blog. I smell a sock puppet Consider

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
25-01-2013, 06:05 PM
What, he/she doesn't even know how to use a proxy? Weak.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
25-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Not Drishtantoism again?!

It is a BS philosophy that adheres to the old adage, "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit".

I mean, bloody hell, they can't even get the definition of atheism correct.
25-01-2013, 06:22 PM
(25-01-2013 06:00 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hmm Hamid and shasha have matching Ip's. Seems like a cheap attempt at getting views for your blog. I smell a sock puppet Consider
Yup, looks like sock puppet to me. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2013, 06:33 PM
Hamid pick which account you want to keep because the other is being deleted. One account per user.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
25-01-2013, 07:08 PM
I fucking knew it! Big Grin

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.