ShaSha1 was died yesterday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: ShaSha1 was died yesterday
Wow. *lol*

Using lies to spread your truth. Way to go, bud. Wink

"The problem with faith is that it really is a conversation stopper. Faith is a declaration of immunity to the powers of conversation. It is a reason why you do not have to give reasons for what you believe." - Sam Harris
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2013, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 12:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-01-2013 06:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2013 06:00 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hmm Hamid and shasha have matching Ip's. Seems like a cheap attempt at getting views for your blog. I smell a sock puppet Consider
Yup, looks like sock puppet to me. Angry

(25-01-2013 06:33 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hamid pick which account you want to keep because the other is being deleted. One account per user.

You fuckers jumping to conclusions based on circumstantial evidence is a tad troubling. In my house I got like 6 different computers all running DHCP behind a wireless router provided by Verizon. All of those computers will show up as the same static IP of the router. Be like asking me to choose either GirlyBeard or GirlyMan. We're both gonna show as having the same IP address. ... Like I said, a tad troubling. Not saying it ain't a sock puppet, but at this point you lack sufficient evidence to justify that conclusion.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
26-01-2013, 12:53 PM
(26-01-2013 12:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2013 06:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yup, looks like sock puppet to me. Angry

(25-01-2013 06:33 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hamid pick which account you want to keep because the other is being deleted. One account per user.

You fuckers jumping to conclusions based on circumstantial evidence is a tad troubling. In my house I got like 6 different computers all running DHCP behind a wireless router provided by Verizon. All of those computers will show up as the same static IP of the router. Be like asking me to choose either GirlyBeard or GirlyMan. We're both gonna show as having the same IP address. ... Like I said, a tad troubling. Not saying it ain't a sock puppet, but at this point you lack sufficient evidence to justify that conclusion.

And nothing has been done, yet. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-01-2013, 12:56 PM
(26-01-2013 12:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2013 06:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yup, looks like sock puppet to me. Angry

Not arguing about ban or no ban... but on the comment of IPs...

Girly is correct. The router will snag the public IP for any computers behind the router and they just NAT out. That's all it does. So there is no definite way to know whether or not it's a different computer with the same IP. It would be the same in our house, if my wife had an account it'd show her posting from the same ip as the computer I'm posting from here, even though we have different computers and are behind the same router.

The only way to know FOR CERTAIN would be the identifying MAC address of the computer's network card. That would differentiate the two but unless you have a way to snag that via an addon, I would agree that an IP isn't necessarily enough.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
26-01-2013, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 01:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-01-2013 12:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-01-2013 12:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You fuckers jumping to conclusions based on circumstantial evidence is a tad troubling. In my house I got like 6 different computers all running DHCP behind a wireless router provided by Verizon. All of those computers will show up as the same static IP of the router. Be like asking me to choose either GirlyBeard or GirlyMan. We're both gonna show as having the same IP address. ... Like I said, a tad troubling. Not saying it ain't a sock puppet, but at this point you lack sufficient evidence to justify that conclusion.

And nothing has been done, yet. Dodgy

Good. And now maybe management will appreciate that naive IP matching is not sufficient to establish sock puppetry.

(26-01-2013 12:56 PM)Logisch Wrote:  The only way to know FOR CERTAIN would be the identifying MAC address of the computer's network card. That would differentiate the two but unless you have a way to snag that via an addon, I would agree that an IP isn't necessarily enough.

Even the MAC address ain't enough. 2 different "real life" individuals could be sharing the same computer. Identifying sock puppets is more art than science. Big Grin

26-01-2013, 01:13 PM
(26-01-2013 12:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You fuckers jumping to conclusions based on circumstantial evidence is a tad troubling. In my house I got like 6 different computers all running DHCP behind a wireless router provided by Verizon. All of those computers will show up as the same static IP of the router. Be like asking me to choose either GirlyBeard or GirlyMan. We're both gonna show as having the same IP address. ... Like I said, a tad troubling. Not saying it ain't a sock puppet, but at this point you lack sufficient evidence to justify that conclusion.

He's being given a chance to show its the same computer/router or whatever. which is why nothing has been done.
26-01-2013, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 01:31 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-01-2013 01:13 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

He's being given a chance to show its the same computer/router or whatever. which is why nothing has been done.

I'd be curious to see how that "chance" was presented. Don't think I've got a good feel for how to present it given my response to Logisch above.
Think I'd just ask Hamid to just fucking tell me what this says. ... What the fuck is that? Arabic, Pashto, Urdu, something else? ... Just fucking tell me what it says in English.

26-01-2013, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 01:55 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)
(26-01-2013 01:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-01-2013 01:13 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  He's being given a chance to show its the same computer/router or whatever. which is why nothing has been done.

I'd be curious to see how that "chance" was presented. Don't think I've got a good feel for how to present it given my response to Logisch above.
Think I'd just ask Hamid to just fucking tell me what this says. ... What the fuck is that? Arabic, Pashto, Urdu, something else? ... Just fucking tell me what it says in English.
Bengali alphabet, I think. Bangla.

http://www.stars21.com/translator/englis...ngali.html

No guarantees it will work. Google translate popped up after, so it may be easier to go to that.

It gave out stuff like this:

Quote:Sayala by poet and gadyakara sahinura
The poet and gadyakara sahinura sayala have died. He died decision, her home village in Comilla. Thus Massoud's young writers have received buzz. I feel very being. His identity was with the University, a student of banlabibhagera. Sahinura sayala his pseudonym. Who knows what the real name. The green Taposh through with my identity. Green Taposh was very devoted fans. Daily purbakone some kabitabisayaka prose and discussed in the negotiations came to nothing. The poem was published in the duyekata. It was estimated that 010 of his marriage with one of his own, who are the Dhaka High Court Practice. He is married and the husband karmasutre the mid-010's in position, Motijheel area.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
26-01-2013, 04:17 PM
(26-01-2013 01:47 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Bengali alphabet, I think. Bangla.

http://www.stars21.com/translator/englis...ngali.html

No guarantees it will work. Google translate popped up after, so it may be easier to go to that.

It gave out stuff like this:

Quote:Sayala by poet and gadyakara sahinura
The poet and gadyakara sahinura sayala have died. He died decision, her home village in Comilla. Thus Massoud's young writers have received buzz. I feel very being. His identity was with the University, a student of banlabibhagera. Sahinura sayala his pseudonym. Who knows what the real name. The green Taposh through with my identity. Green Taposh was very devoted fans. Daily purbakone some kabitabisayaka prose and discussed in the negotiations came to nothing. The poem was published in the duyekata. It was estimated that 010 of his marriage with one of his own, who are the Dhaka High Court Practice. He is married and the husband karmasutre the mid-010's in position, Motijheel area.

That's some high quality HoC shit right there. Thumbsup