Shadow Fox's Atheist Banana Bread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Shadow Fox's Atheist Banana Bread
The most important thing you need to know about this recipe is that before making anything, you need to make sure none of the ingredients believe in any gods.

None of the ingredients can believe in god. That is what makes it an athiest banana bread....OK?!

Shadow Fox's Banana Nut Bread
4 ripe bananas, smashed, I used an electric mixer only because I didn't have anything to smash it with. Works just fine.
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar (can easily reduce to 3/4 cup)
1 Egg, However you must first "beat" the egg at Mortal Kombat before adding it to the mixture.
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
Some Walnuts..if you want.
1 1/2 cups of Flour.

Mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl with masher or mixer if you don't have a masher. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour in after that and when the flour is about half way mix, start to mix in the nuts. I don't have a measurement but i took two hand full and crushed them a little bit with my hands and threw them in the mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour or when you put a fork or toothpick into it and it comes up dry. Let it cool on a rack for a while first and then serve.

Notes:
Make sure the bananas are like, really black. Not like totally where they are rotting but you know. Well past the time when they are able to be eaten. Yellow should not be something that can be easily seen on them. That is when you know they are ready for bread. Because when you open them they should be really browned with almost the entire banana covered in brown and those icky gooey looking spots that take over the banana when it’s over ripe.

I'm not an anti-theist, I'm an anti-stupid.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
16-07-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Shadow Fox's Atheist Banana Bread
But bananas prove Jesus! Ray Comfort said so!

I don't know if you can call a recipe "atheist" if it doesn't even include any babies.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
16-07-2014, 02:55 PM
I had an embarrassing moment. I just made this and I forgot the sugar.....needless to say that it did not come out very tasty.

I'm not an anti-theist, I'm an anti-stupid.
16-07-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm thinking if I use a cup of Splenda instead of sugar and a cup of almond flour, I could eat this. Thumbsup

This is not my signature.
16-07-2014, 09:00 PM
It can't be atheist banana bread without babies or kittens or bacon or something it shouldn't have in it.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Popeye's Pappy's post