Shaq Fu Two

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Shaq Fu Two
Shaq is crowdfunding a sequel to Shaq Fu.

If you never played this game, you're not really missing out. It was one of those games that you bought and played for the pure novelty of beating the crap out of people as Shaq.

I may or may not have played the shit out of this game on game gear

I know this is going to be a terrible game, but something in me is screaming that it wants it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
06-03-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Shaq Fu Two
I hope this game goes to ridiculous lengths to become incredibly awesome. If Shaq doesn't punch out the Cosmic Tyrant while riding a motorcycle, it will have a lot of lost opportunities.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
07-03-2014, 07:07 AM
(06-03-2014 04:50 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I hope this game goes to ridiculous lengths to become incredibly awesome. If Shaq doesn't punch out the Cosmic Tyrant while riding a motorcycle, it will have a lot of lost opportunities.

Shaq also needs to be able to turn into a werewolf as a finishing move. Don't ask silly questions like "why?" just go with it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
08-03-2014, 04:28 AM
(07-03-2014 07:07 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 04:50 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I hope this game goes to ridiculous lengths to become incredibly awesome. If Shaq doesn't punch out the Cosmic Tyrant while riding a motorcycle, it will have a lot of lost opportunities.

Shaq also needs to be able to turn into a werewolf as a finishing move. Don't ask silly questions like "why?" just go with it.
One of the maps should take place in his ear canal as well because he needs to escape the recursive device the bad guy planted in his coffee that morning.