Share A Joke

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-06-2012, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2012 06:56 AM by bemore.)
RE: The Joke Thread
(22-06-2012 05:14 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I haven't been paying much attention to this thread, but I think this post and possibly a few others cross a line. If this forum is to have any relationship to the TTA podcast can I just suggest that the content not be blatantly offensive and triggering to victims of rape and other forms of abuse?
What is a joke???

Some of the time it is a play on words...... at the end of the day any joke is deragoraty on a huge number of things, race, sex, religion..... so where do we draw the line???

I myself have had a very tough life....... the way I see things is you can either be offended or you can laugh........ I laugh at the words of my latest joke, I wouldnt laugh at the sight of somebody being gang raped of course not (id just masturbate...sorry couldnt resist putting that in there)

I shant post any more jokes from now on.

EDIT: To all my haters you need to re-enforce your own windows (check you own humour and what you in the past have laughed at....sometimes even though you know it may be against your morals) before lobbing great big dirty bricks at my greenhouse (attack me for my humour)

And I dont think what I post is a reflection of this forum whatsoever........ its a reflection of ME.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
23-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Insensitive humor huh?

I can play along!

[Image: demotivational-poster-14188.jpg]

do I win?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
23-06-2012, 09:07 AM
^^^ LOL ^^^

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-06-2012, 10:17 AM
we're so going to hell

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
25-06-2012, 04:05 PM
The Pope dies and, naturally, goes to heaven. He's met by the reception committee and, after a whirlwind tour is told that he can enjoy any of the myriad recreations available.
He decides that he wants to read all of the ancient original text of the Holy Scriptures, and spends the next eon or so learning the languages. After becoming a linguistics master, he sits down in the library and begins to pore over every version of the Bible, working back from the most recent "Easy Reading" to the original script.
All of a sudden there is a scream in the library. The angels come running to him, only to find the Pope huddled in a chair, crying to himself, and muttering, "An 'R'! They left out the 'R'”.
God takes him aside, offering comfort and asks him what the problem is. After collecting his wits, the Pope sobs again, "It's the letter 'R'... the word was supposed to be CELEBRATE.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to us who do

-Isaac Asimov
[+] 7 users Like thelouisianaatheist's post
01-07-2012, 09:24 PM
A Kiwi just started his own business in
Afghanistan.
[/font]
He's designed Land mines that look like Prayer
Mat's"
It's doing well!
[font=Times New Roman]He say's Prophets are going through the
Roof!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
01-07-2012, 10:23 PM
I took the wife to a disco at the weekend. There was a guy on the dance floor giving it everything he had: breakdancing, moonwalking, backflips, the works.
My wife turned to me and said, "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down".

I said, "it looks like he's still fucking celebrating!"

That's when the fight started...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 7 users Like aurora's post
02-07-2012, 08:26 AM
My wife is leaving me because of my Atheist ways.

I just can't believe it.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
02-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Recently, scientists have discovered traces of female hormones in alcohol. To test this theory, they gave 100 men 12 pints of beer each. Their theory was proven correct after 100% of the men began to talk nonsense and lost the ability to drive.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
02-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Historically, the first testicular guard, the "Cup", was invented in 1874, to provide comfort and support for bicyclists riding the cobblestone streets of Boston.
The first sports helmet was invented in 1893, to provide protection for football players, though most of the games until 1915 were played without helmets.
That means it only took 19 years for men to realize their brains might also be important.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.