Share A Joke
07-03-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: The joke Thread
Here is a collection of humorous church bulletin bloopers (typographical errors) ...
. Don't let worry kill you. Let the church help.
· Thursday night ... pot luck supper. Prayer and medication will follow.
· Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church.
· For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery down stairs.
· Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
· Eight new choir robes are currently needed, due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
· The Senior Choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.
· At the evening service, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice
· This afternoon there will be a meeting in the south and north ends of the church. Children will be baptised at both ends.
· Tuesday at four there will be an ice cream social. All ladies giving milk please come early.
· The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the church basement Friday.
· The Reverend Merriwether spoke briefly, much to the delight of the congregation.
· The pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the choir will sing, ‘Break Forth Into Joy."
· Due to the Rector's illness, Wednesday's healing services will be discontinued until further notice.
· The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the church basement on Friday at 7 p.m. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
· The concert held in Fellowship Hall was a great success. Special thanks are due to the minister's daughter, who laboured the whole evening at the piano, which as usual fell upon her.
· Men's Prayer Breakfast. No charge, but your damnation will be gratefully accepted.
· This morning’s sermon: “Jesus walks on the water”. Tonight’s sermon: “Where is Jesus?”
· During this morning’s meeting, be sure to smile and say hell to someone new.
· Ladies, don’t forget our rummage sale. Here’s a good chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping. Bring your husband along.
"If all the world's a stage and all the men and women are the players, then I suppose I am the audience"
Shuty, B. (2013) No Hope for Humanity, Lulu Publishing, US
The following 5 users Like aurora's post:5 users Like aurora's post
Erxomai (07-03-2012), morondog (18-04-2012), Leela (18-04-2012), Hamata k (22-05-2012), Foxcanine1 (19-03-2013)
|Messages In This Thread|
The Joke Thread - Soldieringon - 03-09-2010, 04:04 PM
RE: The joke Thread - Soldieringon - 03-09-2010, 04:23 PM
RE: The joke Thread - Soldieringon - 05-09-2010, 06:20 AM
RE: The joke Thread - Dregs - 07-09-2010, 07:11 AM
RE: The joke Thread - guyron - 08-09-2010, 05:35 PM
RE: The joke Thread - thecajunathiest - 03-10-2010, 08:54 PM
RE: The joke Thread - Naters - 27-10-2010, 05:00 AM
RE: The joke Thread - malikai - 03-11-2010, 07:32 PM
RE: The joke Thread - freethinker1 - 10-12-2010, 01:52 PM
RE: The joke Thread - jame123 - 20-12-2010, 07:42 AM
RE: The joke Thread - mBear - 21-12-2010, 12:51 AM
RE: The joke Thread - Speiraz - 29-01-2011, 10:42 AM
RE: The joke Thread - freethinker1 - 25-06-2011, 07:44 AM
RE: The joke Thread - That sly kid - 10-07-2011, 10:50 PM
RE: The joke Thread - aurora - 07-03-2012 07:59 PM