Share your embarrassing childhood stupidity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 04:55 AM
Share your embarrassing childhood stupidity
I'm sure everyone has some childhood stories they don't feel particularly proud of. Share funny, stupid moments of your childhood that you are now too embarrassed to admit to other people (except, you know, your partners in crime).

-I had always had long hair and I was always too bored to wash it every other day so one day I washed it 5 or 6 times, hoping that I wouldn't have to wash it again for weeks.

-When I was 7, I had no friends at school, so all I did during the break was pretending to be Pocahontas, running around and suddenly stopping with a look of wisdom on my eyes, as if I was on that rock and the wind was blowing my hair.

-In kindergarten, I "publicly" proclaimed my (not the family kind) love for my cousin, trying to compete with other girls who wanted him for their own.

-Again in kindergarten, I asked my crush to kiss my "pee pee" over my underwear, which he did, and then I simply announced it to all my family. They still laugh about it sometimes.

-I once had a crush on my best friend's (much much) older brother. One day I was in their bathroom and I noticed he had shaved and there were little hairs everywhere and I picked up some of them and put them in a small paper and kept them hidden for years.

-I once brought some music for a birthday party of a friend and I demanded that everyone listens to it and be quiet, but they weren't so I just screamed that the person singing was "my cousin and had died". Of course it wasn't true and of course, a few years later a friend who had been there asked me "so, X was your cousin?". Ugh.

I'm sure there are more things but I'm hoping you won't leave me hanging here Blush

Oh, and, all these things happened before I was even 13, so don't judge Angry

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
18-02-2014, 05:08 AM
RE: Share your embarrassing childhood stupidity
(18-02-2014 04:55 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  ...
suddenly stopping with a look of wisdom on my eyes, as if I was on that rock and the wind was blowing my hair.

That's cute.

We should all do that.

The world would be a better place.

Thumbsup

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
18-02-2014, 05:39 AM
My friends and I, when we were about 6, got our hands on a fire extinguisher. We decided to "extinguish" the next car that drove by, (at our fairly quiet intersection), *as if* all our neighbors wouldn't know EXACTLY who we all were. Dodgy The next car that came by was my dad coming home from work in his new expensive Italian sports car. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-02-2014, 06:02 AM
My first day of nursery/kindergarten and I walked up proudly to the school hand in hand with my mum. I got into class and was excited and playing and then...... then...... then...... MY MUM STARTED TO WALK AWAY AND LEAVE ME AND I WAS LIKE Sadcryface Sadcryface2 Weeping

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-02-2014, 06:22 AM
Re: Share your embarrassing childhood stupidity
I used to think cats were girls and dogs were boys for a few childhood years, I don't think I knew what was going on.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-02-2014, 06:43 AM
Dont really have any embarrasing childhood memories........ but I sure do have a lot of adult ones. Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
18-02-2014, 07:28 AM
I was always day dreaming when I was a kid, and I remember trying to figure out what made the earth spin. I was walking along with my brother when I had my "eureka" moment. I explained to him that the spin must be caused by people walking along, each step taken causes the earth to spin, similar to a walking machine in a gym. He paused for a second and said, "But what about when people walk in the opposite direction". Back to the drawing board.............Blush

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 3 users Like Marozz's post
18-02-2014, 07:35 AM
I pulled a dogs ear and it ripped my arm half off, spent some time in hospital and the scars are only healing slowly.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
18-02-2014, 08:56 AM
I was raised with boys, and as kids we would always dare each other to do really stupid things. My cousin dared me to pee on a cactus, and I did, and it died... and I cried.

We dared my other cousin to eat a bunch of pebbles from the driveway and he became constipated. When my aunt took him to the hospital, the doctor was just like "ma'am your son is full of rocks. He needs to stop."

Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-02-2014, 09:27 AM
I once got my head stuck in this
(dunno how to call it in english so here's a pic of whatever it's called[Image: milano4.jpg]) and my dad had to brak one of those thingies to pull my head back out. I cried for hours (dad was removing it slowly to not hurt me)

i trew all the fishfood in the aquarium once cos i thought it would keep me from feeding those fish. They died soon after

i "planted" a 10 dollar bill to get a money tree

i once put gum in my hair to see what it would do

thats all i remember

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....