i shat(or is it shitted or shit) my pants when i was in second grade

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Share your embarrassing childhood stupidity
Aaah you guys, you remind me of myself Tongue

I now remembered that me and my friends had spotted a man in the neighborhood who always wore black and sunglasses. We called him "the suspect". We would try and follow him everywhere and try to find out if he did anything suspicious. He must have hated us Smile

Oh and, we knew there was a brothel in an alley somewhere and we were thinking about how we could get the police to go there (for some reason we thought that brothels were illegal) and we were wondering how we could find some blood somewhere to spill around there and have a reason to call the police. Becauuuse the police only comes when there's blood.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
18-02-2014, 01:14 PM
When I was first learning about computers, I learned most of what I knew by tinkering. It would have been extremely useful to have gone in with the knowledge that capacitor leads should never be touched.

I also learned the hard way that park rangers have no sense of humor when it comes to lit M80s and rivers...

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
18-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Ha. I remember going to see the sand sculptures at the Harare show when I was a kid... about 4 or 5. Accidentally walked right through one... the artist was highly not amused Big Grin

Also around that age or maybe a bit older went to play at my mum's friend's place with my bro, we were jumping over the rose bushes... well, he was jumping over them... I was jumping into them... And howling... Yeah, not my brightest moment there.

Ran through what I thought was a dead fireplace barefoot...

I used to think that your penis glans came off during sex and your testicles were like... extra glans's for the next round... I didn't really think it through and I was disabused of the notion shortly after entertaining it by the discovery of a... most interesting book... in our library Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-02-2014, 01:53 PM
(18-02-2014 06:22 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I used to think cats were girls and dogs were boys for a few childhood years, I don't think I knew what was going on.

I still think that.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2014, 01:56 PM
(18-02-2014 06:02 AM)bemore Wrote:  My first day of nursery/kindergarten and I walked up proudly to the school hand in hand with my mum. I got into class and was excited and playing and then...... then...... then...... MY MUM STARTED TO WALK AWAY AND LEAVE ME AND I WAS LIKE Sadcryface Sadcryface2 Weeping

I did this exact thing the first day of kindergarten, except the teacher tried to stop me from chasing my mom and I pushed her over a tiny wall that enclosed a garden. She fell over and got her white flower print dress all muddy, and I chased my mom's car down the parking lot until she saw me in her rearview mirror. I cried every day for at least a week.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
18-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Ah, I do remember one thing..... it took 4 people to hold me down when I went to the doctors to get a shot. Blush I was about 5-6 years old.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
18-02-2014, 02:30 PM
(18-02-2014 02:21 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Ah, I do remember one thing..... it took 4 people to hold me down when I went to the doctors to get a shot. Blush I was about 5-6 years old.

I still needed to hold my mum's hand while getting one when I was 17 Blush

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
18-02-2014, 03:46 PM
(18-02-2014 02:30 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 02:21 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Ah, I do remember one thing..... it took 4 people to hold me down when I went to the doctors to get a shot. Blush I was about 5-6 years old.

I still needed to hold my mum's hand while getting one when I was 17 Blush

Don't feel too bad. I still need to hold someone's hand when I get stuck with a needle. The last time I had to have blood drawn, I nearly passed out.

Hug

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post