Share your own movie/t.v ideas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Share your own movie/t.v ideas
I thought it'd be fun to hear some idea's for a TV Show or Movie you may have thought of. If you have one and want to share please do Smile I can't wait to hear what awesome TV Shows and Movies we could have. I don't know if this exists or not and this is kind of nerdy but for a TV Show I'd like to see a Historian visit a different museum every week and go through and teach us about the stuff they find in the museum they visit.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: Share your own movie/t.v ideas
(10-08-2014 12:13 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I thought it'd be fun to hear some idea's for a TV Show or Movie you may have thought of. If you have one and want to share please do Smile I can't wait to hear what awesome TV Shows and Movies we could have. I don't know if this exists or not and this is kind of nerdy but for a TV Show I'd like to see a Historian visit a different museum every week and go through and teach us about the stuff they find in the museum they visit.

Wouldn't it be great if someone made movies or a TV series of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings?

It's just begging to be done as no one has yet done it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2014, 05:44 AM
RE: Share your own movie/t.v ideas
(10-08-2014 05:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 12:13 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I thought it'd be fun to hear some idea's for a TV Show or Movie you may have thought of. If you have one and want to share please do Smile I can't wait to hear what awesome TV Shows and Movies we could have. I don't know if this exists or not and this is kind of nerdy but for a TV Show I'd like to see a Historian visit a different museum every week and go through and teach us about the stuff they find in the museum they visit.

Wouldn't it be great if someone made movies or a TV series of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings?

It's just begging to be done as no one has yet done it. Drinking Beverage

That would be great, wouldn't it. Consider

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user