Share your own music here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: Share your own music here!
Well, here's The Thinking Atheist Soundcloud group. Feel free to join! Big Grin

And if you don't have a Soundcloud, I recommend you get one. Brilliant way to get discovered and improve.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2012, 03:54 PM
(21-08-2012 03:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Perhaps tell me what you mean by "earthiness" and my friend and I can have a go at it.

"Tho' Nature, red in tooth and claw
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed"

Think of the redness of blood... of the pumping of the heart (and the drum beat of that organ). From the soil to the soil, our animalistic self (briefly assumed to be above other animals) surviving by natural law.

My philosophy is a natural one; of the earth and not the sky. Founded on a secular ground, rather than a spiritual heaven.

I could continue, but has that answered your question? Unsure
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2012, 04:36 PM
(21-08-2012 03:39 PM)torsktunga Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 03:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  That's a tad disappointing that you judge a song because of its label. A lot of people would have never guessed that the following is dubstep:

Yes it is a bit pathetic, but I guess we all have our bad sides. Blush

Sweet song btw! But it is not exactly my taste. Im a bit limited.

I didn't say pathetic, everyone has tastes. I just find it odd how everyone automatically judges an entire genre so broadly, as if there is no variation in production.

We all have our tastes. I didn't post it because I thought you'd like it, I posted it because I wanted to show the variety in dubstep. It isn't always all about the drop and the wubs.

(21-08-2012 03:54 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 03:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Perhaps tell me what you mean by "earthiness" and my friend and I can have a go at it.

"Tho' Nature, red in tooth and claw
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed"

Think of the redness of blood... of the pumping of the heart (and the drum beat of that organ). From the soil to the soil, our animalistic self (briefly assumed to be above other animals) surviving by natural law.

My philosophy is a natural one; of the earth and not the sky. Founded on a secular ground, rather than a spiritual heaven.

I could continue, but has that answered your question? Unsure

Hm, I will see what we can do. No guarantees we can even get the sound you want. xD

Poonjab
23-08-2012, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2012 12:38 PM by Logica Humano.)
Well, me and my friend are going to release an EP. Each song will be a different genre/sub genre (out of 5), so you could pick one if you like it.

Tracks currently:
Electro
House
Drum n Bass (liquid)
Dubstep (old school)
????

Poonjab
24-08-2012, 11:42 AM
I am part of a four album music collection with the themes: water, earth, fire and air.

http://gv-sound.tumblr.com/day/2012/08/24

[Image: Bcgk03xyxLo.jpg]

It is a bit of Ambient, Dark Ambient, Downtempo, Drone. I am on the Water part with my track "Fangtooth".

http://gv-sound.bandcamp.com/album/four-elements-water

Thanks for taking a look!

http://soundcloud.com/torsktunga | http://andreas.inghe.se/
[+] 1 user Likes torsktunga's post
26-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Dude! You've got amazing talent. I am currently learning from my partner how to make ambient and experimental tracks. I kinda like the sound now, and want to learn to do so. Big Grin

Poonjab
27-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Once upon a time, back before I was so grassy... I played in a band.

Progressive metal is what you might call it I guess. This is going back about 20 years ago. I still play but mainly with two of my sons who get down on the drums and keyboards. I dig the stuff you guys have been posting and really wish I had the time to incorporate some axe shredding into the dubstep/electronic genre. Really getting into Djent lately.

See me do my thing at about 1:30 Big Grin

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
31-08-2012, 08:09 PM

This is my close friend's band. They have a younger generation "All Time Low" kind of sound. But they put a lot of thought, time and devotion into their music. It shows in great amounts compared to the other local bands we have here in GA.

still really sad that zayne left one direction like you guys don't even know
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
02-09-2012, 06:03 PM
(27-08-2012 12:49 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Once upon a time, back before I was so grassy... I played in a band.

Progressive metal is what you might call it I guess. This is going back about 20 years ago. I still play but mainly with two of my sons who get down on the drums and keyboards. I dig the stuff you guys have been posting and really wish I had the time to incorporate some axe shredding into the dubstep/electronic genre. Really getting into Djent lately.

See me do my thing at about 1:30 Big Grin

That's nice. You still know how to play? That could work out for all of us. If I ever need some guitar samples, do you think you could supply em'? Big Grin

I released a new EP. This is the first time I worked with my partner for longer than a few hours, so we could really mingle our ideas together. We were originally going to release an EP with 5 tracks, but instead we will release two EPs with 3 tracks (both related to each other). The one that we released has Electro-House, Ambient Electronic, and Drum 'n' Bass.

Check it out!

Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
02-09-2012, 10:45 PM
(02-09-2012 06:03 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  That's nice. You still know how to play? That could work out for all of us. If I ever need some guitar samples, do you think you could supply em'? Big Grin

Hell ya! That's some snazzy rhythms you got going there Thumbsup

I'd love to contribute in any way to some cool tunes. How would you want some samples, wave format? Should I just record some random riffs or can you give me some tacks to try and match things up to?

I'll try to record some stuff and post it on my soundcloud account by tomorrow eve.

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞