Share your own music here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2012, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 02:51 PM by Logica Humano.)
RE: Share your own music here!
Currently working on another EP. One will be house, another will be liquid drum n bass, and the last will be electro. Big Grin The DnB track will be a remix of a remix of a LyRyck track.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 12:05 PM
http://www.reverbnation.com/fetishrock

This is my band that broke up in 2009. I play guitar. This was going to be on a released CD, but we ran out of money, lost a member, and called it a day, so this is more of a demo quality. Roughly mixed, unmastered.
12-11-2012, 03:46 PM
So with my partners permission, I created a Tindeck profile where we will post works in progress, tests, and any other audio-related file that isn't good enough to release on Soundcloud. Here is the first WIP preview.

[Image: stats.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
02-12-2012, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 09:53 PM by Grassy Knoll.)
I once gigged with a gospel soul group Angel

The leader was a guy I worked with at the local textile warehouse. Mr "T" was probably in his early 60's and was a long time veteran of the south Georgia gospel music scene. I was talking with him one day and he told me he had this guitar he was looking to sell and asked if I might be interested. I stopped by his place that Friday and found him rehearsing with a couple of younger guys, one who knew me from school. I'd always had an affinity for the soul gospel genre and asked if I could join in? Mr T was kind of hesitant but the other guys were like "yeah c'mon and play". Man, it was awesome! I sat in and instantly connected with these guys... the chemistry was on point. Next thing I knew they were saying that I should come and play with them that Sunday in the church. I was all in but I could sense that Mr T was not sure it was such a good idea. We begged and pleaded and he finally said to come back the next day and he'd see. Perhaps he thought I'd loose interest? I think back on it now and wonder what must have been going through his mind to have some skinny little toe headed white boy wanting to play in an all black church; A church where he was highly revered and respected. Here is a pic of what I looked like at the time to show you how irregular it was to think that a guy like me was going to be playing in church. I was 18 in this pic. It is modified to jynx googles' facial recognition database.

[Image: HairSplit.jpg]

Sorry... I know it's goofy but I'm timid about my identity on the web. Imagine something like that up there playing with a local titan of soul gospel? Well, it happened!

That Sunday when I walked into the church, everyone was slack jawed Ohmy and looking at Mr T like he was crazy Hobo What was he doing letting a shaggy looking white boy like me tag along with him? To top it off, I was the only white person in a chapel of around 200-300 people. We started to play and no one was getting into it... not even a slight tapping of the foot to the soulful beat and the robust vocals of the great Mr T... it was about as goddamn intimidating as it could get. I was worried... I liked Mr T and the fellas and wished no ill circumstances on them. I began to think that my being there was a mistake. As I played the chord melody of the first song, all I saw was an audience of polite but put-off church goers. Then Mr T, with his fabulous and experienced showmanship, called out my name during the song. He told the audience that they were about to see what a man's fingers could do when he was play'n for the LORD! Signaled to play a solo, I gave it all I had in my best attempt to impress these people. With my hair hanging over the guitar like some kind of odd "Cousin It" impression, I played that solo as if my entry into heaven depended on it. When I looked back up people were hoot'n and holler'n and they were now stomping their feet into the floor! To see everyone go from WTF- to -getting into the music so jubilantly felt something short of religious ecstasy Thumbsup We did about a five song set and it was about the most fun I'd ever had Big Grin

So here I have an actual recording of me playing with Mt T, Rodrick & Michael at the local radio station just before we did the church performance. I'm so thankful that my Mom sat and listened all that morning in order to record it on the living room stereo. I never played with those guys again but I kept up with Mr T occasionally. He's one of the best performers I ever knew.

Here is 'People Don't Do (Like They Used To Do)' -circa 1990

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2012, 05:45 AM
With a gospel soul group? That must have been awkward. Blink

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am also working on a soundtrack for an acquaintance's web series. Check it out on Soundcloud.

22-12-2012, 06:54 PM
So, as I said, we (me and my friend) are shitting out a new EP. It should be done by late Spring, 2013. Here are a three of the four unfinished tracks (of the seven total tracks). Just click the button below to listen, we set it so you can't download it.

[Image: stats.png]

28-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Here is a new little short track I have made:

https://soundcloud.com/qazzimodo/epistole

http://soundcloud.com/torsktunga | http://andreas.inghe.se/
[+] 1 user Likes torsktunga's post
29-12-2012, 04:16 PM
(28-12-2012 11:22 AM)torsktunga Wrote:  Here is a new little short track I have made:

https://soundcloud.com/qazzimodo/epistole
Is that your new Soundcloud?

03-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Other people make me feel so amateur. When I have money I will buy proper instruments. Then maybe I can get what's in my head into something other people can hear. Right now I basically just screw around with software and a third-hand guitar.

Anyway, I really like Gojira's newest album, so I made a piano cover in FL Studio.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
03-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Hay, hay! You did a good job! Big Grin And hay, if you are able to get FL Studio (legitimately or not) you can get the one program I use (NI Massive). No need to purchase expensive VSTs and instruments to sound good, you just have to practice with the stuff you got. Big Grin Hell, 3xOsc can work wonders if you learn how to program synthesizers.