Share your wedding pic!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Share your wedding pic!
(26-11-2015 02:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I love how you're looking at your wife? Love and lust in one glance.
Hobo

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2015, 03:20 PM
(26-11-2015 02:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: bobsue.jpg]

Which one is you?

Smartass

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
26-11-2015, 03:36 PM
(26-11-2015 03:20 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 02:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: bobsue.jpg]

Which one is you?

Smartass

The girly one.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-11-2015, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2015 04:44 PM by LadyJane.)
I burnt my last wedding pics. I should have taken a photo of that. Ha ha. Evil_monster
[+] 7 users Like LadyJane's post
26-11-2015, 05:28 PM
(26-11-2015 02:09 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Share your wedding pic! I apologize for the crappy pic, I took a pic with my phone of a picture in our hallway, and it is in a glass covered frame...too lazy to remove it and get it in the right light. Plus I look better in dim pictures at a distance lol..

EDIT: okay okay, so i went and took it out of the frame, took a better pic, and then got scolded because I broke three of the fasteners putting it back together...and then she said....I have them all on my laptop in digital form....Weeping

But here is the new one from my phone of the pic out of the frame:

[Image: 2ues9eg.jpg]

I have pics of the first one and the current one...I don't know that any exist from the one in between...nor should they. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-11-2015, 07:13 PM
My Chinese wedding pics from my first and only marriage are probably on an unlabeled backup cd somewhere. Didn't keep the physical copies and didn't bother transferring them to subsequent new computers. I'll try to dig them up.

'Murican Canadian
26-11-2015, 08:10 PM
(26-11-2015 02:52 PM)julep Wrote:  This is a picture of me and my husband around the time we got married, though. (I had to take a photo on my phone: most of our pictures have not been digitized). I was also in black on my wedding day because we played a concert that afternoon. Husband was the other clarinetist.

Julep, you are so pretty! So cool you both did something you enjoy together on your wedding day Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-11-2015, 10:25 PM
[Image: CRcnht3.jpg]

[Image: 2g1gCHh.jpg]

[Image: Unuz1xp.jpg]

[Image: lef7ojL.jpg]

Eek! I've never posted photos of myself anywhere on the internet. Nowhere. Not even in an avatar. Nothing, zip, nada. But my daughters egged me on all afternoon to finally post a wedding photo and they had to help me do this 'cause I couldn't figure it out.

Shit, this is so scary. I'm so nervous. Here goes....I'm hitting the post reply button.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 16 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-11-2015, 10:27 PM
(26-11-2015 10:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Eek! I've never posted photos of myself anywhere on the internet. Nowhere. Not even in an avatar. Nothing, zip, nada. But my daughters egged me on all afternoon to finally post a wedding photo and they had to help me do this 'cause I couldn't figure it out.

Shit, this is so scary. I'm so nervous. Here goes....I'm hitting the post reply button.

Beautiful pics! I love your dress! Heart

Yay! We finally get to see how hot dances is Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-11-2015, 10:55 PM
(26-11-2015 10:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 10:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Eek! I've never posted photos of myself anywhere on the internet. Nowhere. Not even in an avatar. Nothing, zip, nada. But my daughters egged me on all afternoon to finally post a wedding photo and they had to help me do this 'cause I couldn't figure it out.

Beautiful pics! I love your dress! Heart

Yay! We finally get to see how hot dances is Tongue

I made the dress, it was shantung silk from China. I also made the veil and the hat which was also silk. I got carried away and made the lacy petticoat which was 100% linen. You can see a little of the petticoat where my husband is pulling the garter off my leg with his teeth. Big Grin I wanted to wear silk stockings but I couldn't find any. I don't know if they make them anymore.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post