Share your wedding pic!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Share your wedding pic!
(27-11-2015 09:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 09:42 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Why, do you not like the Pokemon hat she was wearing?

Nishi, please, please, please tell me you were both wearing Pokemon hats. That would be the best wedding pic ever!

Best EVER? Sad

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
27-11-2015, 09:54 AM
(27-11-2015 09:42 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 01:37 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I'm so happy more of you posted, lovely pictures by the way, it saved me from uploading a stupid picture and ruin the beauty of the thread.

Why, do you not like the Pokemon hat she was wearing?
I fucking hate Bulbasaur. That little shit. Ugh.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
27-11-2015, 10:00 AM
(27-11-2015 09:52 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 09:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Nishi, please, please, please tell me you were both wearing Pokemon hats. That would be the best wedding pic ever!

Best EVER? Sad

Well, just 'cause of the hats. Tongue I love all of the pics though Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-11-2015, 12:09 PM
Funny thing about wedding dresses. No matter what style the woman goes with it will someday look dated. Every decade has a wedding dress style so if any of the gals on this forum get married just go with what you like. In ten-fifteen years, no matter what you do, it will look out of style.

The guys? Rent a classic tuxedo and there ya go.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-11-2015, 12:32 PM
(27-11-2015 12:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Funny thing about wedding dresses. No matter what style the woman goes with it will someday look dated. Every decade has a wedding dress style so if any of the gals on this forum get married just go with what you like. In ten-fifteen years, no matter what you do, it will look out of style.

I want Claire's wedding dress from Outlander.

27-11-2015, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2015 12:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-11-2015 10:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Shit, this is so scary. I'm so nervous. Here goes....I'm hitting the post reply button.

Bah. If a dimwitted Serbian assassin on Interpol's most wanted list ain't worried about posting his mug shot here then neither am I.

#sigh
27-11-2015, 01:05 PM
(27-11-2015 12:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 12:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Funny thing about wedding dresses. No matter what style the woman goes with it will someday look dated. Every decade has a wedding dress style so if any of the gals on this forum get married just go with what you like. In ten-fifteen years, no matter what you do, it will look out of style.

I want Claire's wedding dress from Outlander.

Gasp! I love that dress! Heart The thing that gives it that look is the under garments. The corset from that period of time didn't really have any cups for the breasts. It was almost flat in front so any bosom you have has nowhere to go except up and over the top, spilling out for the world to see. And the look is to take the corset down to just above the nipple. It's a very precarious look. Men never know if that nipple will accidently pop out of the top. It's sooooooooo sexy.

[Image: 11c582cf0b2e37e67541776d3d3a9dae.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-11-2015, 01:13 PM
(27-11-2015 01:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 12:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I want Claire's wedding dress from Outlander.

Gasp! I love that dress! Heart The thing that gives it that look is the under garments. The corset from that period of time didn't really have any cups for the breasts. It was almost flat in front so any bosom you have has nowhere to go except up and over the top, spilling out for the world to see. And the look is to take the corset down to just above the nipple. It's a very precarious look. Men never know if that nipple will accidently pop out of the top. It's sooooooooo sexy.

Very sexy! The Outlander scene on their wedding night when Jamie has to undo Claire's corset *swoon.* I couldn't post it here 'cause nudity Tongue But it's on youtube. Just type in outlander wedding night and it's there if you want to see it.
27-11-2015, 02:06 PM
(27-11-2015 01:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 12:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I want Claire's wedding dress from Outlander.

Isn't that too much squeeze on the girls? I'd think it would hurt.
27-11-2015, 06:51 PM
(27-11-2015 02:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 01:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Gasp! I love that dress! Heart The thing that gives it that look is the under garments. The corset from that period of time didn't really have any cups for the breasts. It was almost flat in front so any bosom you have has nowhere to go except up and over the top, spilling out for the world to see. And the look is to take the corset down to just above the nipple. It's a very precarious look. Men never know if that nipple will accidently pop out of the top. It's sooooooooo sexy.

Isn't that too much squeeze on the girls? I'd think it would hurt.

Only if you breathe.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post